Become a Patron!

Really Bull city vapor really

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I was putting together a order through bull city and when I put the 4july2017 code in it only took off .74$ on a 39$ order. So I tried the vu6 code and it took like $3.80 off so obviously the 4july2017 code didn't work. So I emailed them and to my surprise I got a email back on the 4th. So I hurried to email them back so I can get a response and get this figured out and ordered. I Told them what I was ordering so they could figure out what's going wrong. So I got a email back today saying

Hello Justin,

I was unable to recreate that error on my end. I am not sure what might have caused you to have that issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Jeff

Pretty much saying to bad the sales over. Now I have spent well over $1,200 dollars with them over the last 2 1/2 years. They are my go to without hesitation. But after this I think it's time to shop around and see what's out there. I missed the 4th sales hoping they would fix it so I could order.
I am pretty pissed about this.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ordered twice. July 1st for about $60. Then July 2nd for about $35. I got the discount and chose (And Payed For)USPS Priority Mail delivery on both. They decided to consolidate my orders and send them in one package using FedEx(wtf?). I got a tracking # and my box is supposed to be here next Monday. They're usually a little faster than ten day delivery. I didnt order nicotine but my stuff is being driven from Durahm or wherever to northern Minnesota. The only reason I can think they did that was to save money. I paid about 22 bucks for shipping. I would expect for that kind of money it could have been flown. I gotta wait around another 4-5 days from now. I never expected BullCity would bush league me.

I know they are one of the best out there. I know pretty much everybody here loves them. But man does stupid litlle stuff like this erk me. None of my items were on a restricted no-fly list. They didnt ask, but decided to put my seperate orders in the same parcel. They used a shipping method I didnt select or want. I PAID for priority.
[/End Rant]

I would contact them, point out you paid additional and I'll bet they make it right

Sounds like someone made a mistake, I ordered Friday and got my package today, and I live all the way in Alaska

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would contact them, point out you paid additional and I'll bet they make it right

Sounds like someone made a mistake, I ordered Friday and got my package today, and I live all the way in Alaska
I wrote them a couple messages. I'll have to check tomorrow. Im glad you got yours.

Kinkyvapurrr

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so I was putting together a order through bull city and when I put the 4july2017 code in it only took off .74$ on a 39$ order. So I tried the vu6 code and it took like $3.80 off so obviously the 4july2017 code didn't work. So I emailed them and to my surprise I got a email back on the 4th. So I hurried to email them back so I can get a response and get this figured out and ordered. I Told them what I was ordering so they could figure out what's going wrong. So I got a email back today saying

Hello Justin,

I was unable to recreate that error on my end. I am not sure what might have caused you to have that issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Jeff

Pretty much saying to bad the sales over. Now I have spent well over $1,200 dollars with them over the last 2 1/2 years. They are my go to without hesitation. But after this I think it's time to shop around and see what's out there. I missed the 4th sales hoping they would fix it so I could order.
I am pretty pissed about this.

Kinkyvapurrr

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd be upset too and definitely find another place. I tried the 4th code at another place and it wouldn't work but they emailed me and offered to make it right and I've never ordered from them yet. A place you're obviously a good customer that shines you on like that doesn't deserve your biz imo, there's too many places out there willing to give that little extra that makes all the difference now days.
Hi all I'm Victoria! I'm new you don't know me and what I say probably doesn't mean much lol, but if you think that now wait until you do get to know me it'll mean even less haaa!

Kinkyvapurrr

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TBH only reason I'm here, besides I like it better than Reddit and I luv Reddit I'm just too stupid to figure how to write anything over there or find the fkn sidebar, uugh!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think the impatience thing is a factor.
In my experience, BCF has been the best flavor vendor I have ever used.

Me too - and I typically see post after post about how they solved the few issues that do crop up - quickly and with a smile, even if it wasn't their fault

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Id be interested to see how this all played out in the end. I highly doubt it was left like that but stranger things have happened. as you can see just frank changed her comment to "Fixed" I can understand why a code wasnt immediately offered, if they looked into it and seen everything was working on their end there is no reason to offer a code. operator error does occur. now if a 2nd email came saying I still cant get the code to work then Id offer a fresh customized code but when its working for everyone else you really dont want to complicate things. if a 2nd email wasnt sent all they could assume is that the code worked eventually or the customer changed their minds and decided not to order. it probably didnt happen but also something else that might have thrown off the code is double couponing for instance if something is already on sale it won't give you any more of a discount than whats advertised not that I can think of anything thats on sale, maybe the community packs but just throwing out some things that would mess up coupons on our site.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

+1

Been ordering from them for 2+ years and have never had any problems.

Disappointments happen sometimes although I don't start ranting and bashing anymore.
I just try to contact the people privately and politely and inform them of the problem.
I don't remember ever having a problem that wasn't "fixed" this way.
Everybody makes mistakes because nobody is perfect...

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It wasn't really a impatient thing. I emailed them they emailed me back asking questions on the 4th(last day of sale) I emailed them right back. Then on the 5th I got the email saying they couldn't forgive out why and sorry. And was left like that, not if you still have problems email us and we will fix it. I emailed them back saying that I was disappointed and they emailed me on the 6th a new code. It's not really a impatient thing as the sale was already over. But either way they fixed it.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either way could have been fixed the 5th. instead of emailing me and saying can't figure out why sorry.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And by the time they emailed me a working code on the 6th I already put a order in with heartland and nic river. Which lost them that order from me. I did use the code and buy 3 flavors, but had already ordered everything else I wanted from heartland and nic river.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really twisted really ?

If you would have originally placed your order with the correct coupon code, there would have been nothing at all to fix. :popcorn:
Yep how I see it as well lower case letters instead of uppercase.

Have done it myself and figured it out when the proper discount did not pop up.
Ordered 8 oz CAP VC V1 on Sunday was in my mailbox yesterday.
In my freezer now.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weird it said the code went through and gave me .74 off. Usually wrong codes don't do anything. They say invalid.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twice in the past year, Drew at Bull City has insisted on replacing things that someone else broke.
In one of those, my two liters:eek: v&pg sent through USPS Priority Mail was delivered flattened and WITH TIRE TRACKS on it.
One liter had exploded and the other was leaking badly.... The box was delivered in a pre-printed post office plastic bag
Teh bag basically said 'Sorry, here's what's left of your package'.
It was split open, black on one side, a tiny bit leaky... and kinda flat. :(

Buy when I opened it, I found each bottle in it's own sealed freezer baggie!:bliss:
I recovered nearly every drop of over half a gallon because BCF took the time to pack em well.
One of the bottle caps was destroyed so I shot Drew a note with the story
and pics of the mangled package.

I told him how I recovered all the fluid, and I only needed a cap. I sent him pics cause I wanted him to see
just how well his packaging stood up to the US Postal Service wood-chipper.
Drew sent me the cap and insisted on crediting my account for both liters of PG/VG.

Another time, he replaced some factory FA flavorings after FA bottle designers "re-designed" their 10ml bottle to be a leaky slip tip.

That's me testimony.
My gawd, I wish I could buy cars from BCF....

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OP send a PM to @Roundhouse, he's the BCF voice here on VU. He will work with you to see what's going on.

On a positive note I received my BCF order today and the code worked for me 4JULY2017 (note the all uppercase).

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay I'm back, last one I promise. :)
@ the OP, be patient, they do respond...

One of my fave things about Bull City is something that I've never heard people speak about...
Yeah, they have every flavor on the planet, always in stock, and they seem to ship in micro-seconds...
But I see this one comparatively minor thing as a huge difference in comparison to ANY other flavor supplier.

When I wanna order like 3 bottles of flavoring, Bull City is the only vendor I've found who charges a FAIR shipping price.
I can't tell ya how many times I have refused or put off small orders at my other vendors
because my 8 dollar order had a 6 dollar shipping charge! :gaah: Screw that, I'll wait.
But ever since I discovered BCF, I can make those small orders without feeling that burn...
The shipping charge for the small order below was $2.77.:bliss: ...Love ya BCF!:blowkiss:

That means I can go scampering happily over to Bull City every time @willmc posts another amazing recipe!
...or utters the slightest bit of advice! Woohoo!!!
Cant wait to try Cherry Pie.

#Enabled :vino:

BCF Rocks.PNG

BTW, I placed this order at 3:30 am this morning... notice the time of this shipped email above.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeff emailed me back a code on the 6th. But like I said I already went somewhere else by that time.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the tag @gopher_byrd

I apologize @twisted that we didn't respond quicker and totally understand where you're coming from, I'd have probably done the same thing in your shoes. But it never was our intent to blow you off, looks like someone dropped the ball and it wasn't until the customer correspondence log was being updated the following morning before we caught it. I'm not trying to make an excuse, you should have received a reply sooner.

Those of you who've been on here a couple years know this, but for anyone who doesn't, if you ever have an issue, suggestion or whatever, please feel free to PM me. We're human and make mistakes but I'll always try do whatever I can to make it right.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the tag @gopher_byrd

I apologize @twisted that we didn't respond quicker and totally understand where you're coming from, I'd have probably done the same thing in your shoes. But it never was our intent to blow you off, looks like someone dropped the ball and it wasn't until the customer correspondence log was being updated the following morning before we caught it. I'm not trying to make an excuse, you should have received a reply sooner.

Those of you who've been on here a couple years know this, but for anyone who doesn't, if you ever have an issue, suggestion or whatever, please feel free to PM me. We're human and make mistakes but I'll always try do whatever I can to make it right.
Thanks roundhouse.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Disappointments happen sometimes although I don't start ranting and bashing anymore.
I just try to contact the people privately and politely and inform them of the problem.
I don't remember ever having a problem that wasn't "fixed" this way.
Everybody makes mistakes because nobody is perfect...
I will remember this, thank you. I am guilty of complaining here and it's not a good look.

VU Sponsors