Become a Patron!

Real Tobacco Extracts - May 2016 Update

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • The Walnut and Maple are proving to be keepers. They are wonderful nuanced NET's.
  • I am testing a Pecan spiked Red Virginia. It's good. I am thinking of adding it to the line.
  • UK orders have been increasing in the last few months. Due to Professor Beard's reviews at UKvapers.org. He reviewed 16 Real Extracts.
  • The Middle East orders are picking up as well - just shipped orders out to Saudi Arabia (vaping is banned there!) and UAR.
  • There seems to be some serious tobacco aficionados outside the US but that is not surprising as the cigarettes overseas are better quality than here in general.
  • I just got some charred white American oak for testing with the cigar extractions. I have some requests from Europe for a wood aged cigar flavor - we will see how this goes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Blacknote is getting reviews that their juice vapes real clean and doesn't foul coils so quickly...do you know why..I know they are a 50/50 juice and am wondering what their process is that allows for that...I have no intention of ordering juice all the way from europe,and I just as soon buy here in America,I love NETs but damn I don't love rebuilding all the time.both the Pecan and new Oak sound great keep us posted on the Oak I'd really like to try it.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Blacknote is getting reviews that their juice vapes real clean and doesn't foul coils so quickly...do you know why..I know they are a 50/50 juice and am wondering what their process is that allows for that...I have no intention of ordering juice all the way from europe,and I just as soon buy here in America,I love NETs but damn I don't love rebuilding all the time.both the Pecan and new Oak sound great keep us posted on the Oak I'd really like to try it.
I haven't tried the Black Note. That being said, I suspect that they use very low levels of the extracts as the feedback from my customers that have tried them is that the flavor density is very light (weak). I guess that is why they call it a "note".

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried the Black Note. That being said, I suspect that they use very low levels of the extracts as the feedback from my customers that have tried them is that the flavor density is very light (weak). I guess that is why they call it a "note".
I've heard the same things.

Babadook

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello! Saw your post cause I searched Saudi Arabia. I ordered a kit cause I want to vape for the first time price of cigarettes here are getting so high and I want to quit it at the same time. I'm quite worried if the kit will arrive and pass through customs.

VU Sponsors