Become a Patron!

Real Tobacco Extracts - A few reviews

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviews
Another out of the park tobacco extract, this time English Classic Bright Virginia, couldn't be any smoother, Evan wasn't kidding when he highly recommended this one..... utterly fantastic, as they all are. Great throat hit, subtle on the pallet, and creamy on the exhale. Keep up the great work Evan, you now have a regular customer.

Jerry Velzka
19 January 2020
Yes, I recently purchased the Fire Cured Extract from Real Tobacco Extract, and now they have another permanent customer, all I've got to say is unbelievably smooth tobacco, smooth but good throat hit and excellent exhale. I will be purchasing others soon.
Well done Real Extract for making a pleasurable alternative to cigarettes

Jerry Velzka
13 January 2020
If you like tobacco and for obvious reasons want to vape rather than smoke, the naturally extracted tobaccos (NETs) are quite appealing. As a recent pipe smoking convert, I came across Real-Tobacco-Extract. I tried Bight Leaf Virginia, Burley, Maple Virginia, Black Walnut Virginia, and Banana Aged Virginia. All were rich in tobacco and without any chemical or strange off-putting after taste. These RTE extracts are richer than those from Black Note (another naturally extracted tobacco supplier) and compare favorably price-wise. The Maple Virginia is simply delicious and matches the web site description to a note. Banana had a quite complex flavor that was not familiar to me- mellow yet full of an unusual but pleasing flavor. Black Walnut is a nice flavor but definitely leaves the mouth quite dry. The Burley tobacco is also pleasing to me as is a mixture of the Burley with Bright Virginia. These are great if I want a pure rich tobacco only “smoke”. As it should, the Burley has a sweet earthy woody flavor. For me, the Bright Leaf Virginia alone doesn’t do well but it does make a great base for the mixtures including the afore-noted delicious Maple or with the Burley. I am excited to try more of Evan’s (the owner) extracts and appreciate his personal touch as well as expertise. He is a vape juice tobacconist extraordinaire and I highly recommend trying his offerings.
ePipeMike

Evan is AWESOME! He is super friendly and knowledgeable. He called me within minutes of placing my first order. He asked if I had questions and gave me some great advice. I ordered some cowboy menthol for the wife. She can't stand the minty menthols that are out there. She said that this tastes good, so that's a win! I just ordered a tobacco sample pack for myself, can't wait to try them all!
JASON SORENSON

Good as usual. I might actually get lower menthol next time. I know that sounds strange considering I was thinking about getting higher menthol when we first started speaking. I'm acquiring a taste for the tobacco. I think part of the menthol appeal for me is the throat hit. I'm getting pretty decent hits with the Red Virginia which really surprised me. The high PG and 24mg nicotine complement each other well. The exhale and the after taste is as close as you can possibly get to the real thing. Very smooth and "smokey." I think you deserve way more recognition for your work.
Talent combined with viewing it as a hobby rather than just work has led you to creating something great that could benefit a lot of people out there struggling to quit cigarettes. These people that are about to drive vaping underground should be ******** (deleted due to extremely socially unacceptable language LOL! - hint: a guillotine comes to mind...)
Robert

Ex smoker- n.e.t obsessed- vaping 6yrs
There is no way to convey just how good these liquids are.
PERFECTION
WORKS OF ART
I have obsessively consumed every known brand of n.e.t liquid that I could find, over a 6 year period.
Over that period, there have been a handful of standout, exceptional brands that got me excited.
Then I found Real Tobacco Extracts.
Evan, you are an Alchemist. A juice God.
Liquids so amazing you actually want to drink them.
In a league, completely of your own.
I almost feel sorry for anyone who discovers these liquids as a beginner, first up. They cannot entirely know the superiority they have in their mittens.
The appreciation and perspective I have for RTE liquids comes from knowing and consuming all the other n.e.t extracts on the market.
I've exclusively vaped RTE for 2 years and I still feel....excitement, appreciation and satisfaction every single day. Vape heaven.
Thankyou Evan and RTE for being so frigging EXCELLENT.
Wollongong New South Wales
K stone

Real Tobacco Extracts is the only vendor where I vaped completely every single bottle I purchased and I purchased 20 bottles in one order.
I had none that I disliked, none that tasted off, none that went off from expiry because I neglected them, none that made me sick. I liked every single one of them.
It’s quite something.
Anthony B.

I just really appreciate the skills, artistry and high standards it takes to create extracts such as these. Quitting smoking like this feels like a practical joke (1+ 3/4yrs to date).
Nothing could make me choose those cancer sticks over my cowboy, ever. Thank you for being excellent dude!!
KS

I started vaping a couple years back to cut down on cigarettes, and I had huge problems with most fluids being obnoxiously sweet. SO glad I found RTE, it's now the only place I buy my e-fluid from. I cannot recommend this company enough to people who also hate the candy-like flavors that dominate the market. I use the tea flavors (my preference is rose congu), they are mellow and very pleasant flavor. The rose congu has just a little hint of floral sweetness, and since they offer samples of other flavors with every purchase I can confirm the other teas have unique flavor profiles that are always tasty but never overpowering. All in all, it's evident that this is a quality product made with adult smokers in mind, which is sadly rare.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
Yep, I agree. I like these:
ciglabels-4.jpg

mapacholabelanddescription.jpg

CARDENAL_Label_125.jpg

VU Sponsors