Become a Patron!

Real Flavors flavorings?

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe no one has tried the pineapple upside down cake? All of the RF Flavors I have tried I have liked, some better than others.*

If you read the thread from front to back you will find comments about what people did or didn't like. The ECF RF thread is fairly dead. There are a couple threads on ELR (one for VG and one for SC/Extracts) that get a lot more traffic.

*Here are all the flavors I have or have tried, if you have any specific questions:

Thanks! I've read this entire thread as well as the one on ECF. I was gifted some of the RF VG flavors. It just seemed to me that in both threads there is very little info on the VG flavorings. Both threads are more about the extracts. I'll experiment on my own I guess. Taste is subjective so flavors that others don't like, I may. Thanks again for your help! I'll keep reading.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it was supposed to be 11 herbs and spices, lol?

Thanks for the review, I give you credit for being brave. :)
Ahhh, I was at 7-11 getting a big gulp when I wrote that, damn dislexia. ..lol.

It is authentic but strong, still vaping it this morning, can't taste any waffles. I am not gagging so I consider that a win...lol. really though it is not bad, I think when I get the percentages right I will enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I've read this entire thread as well as the one on ECF. I was gifted some of the RF VG flavors. It just seemed to me that in both threads there is very little info on the VG flavorings. Both threads are more about the extracts. I'll experiment on my own I guess. Taste is subjective so flavors that others don't like, I may. Thanks again for your help! I'll keep reading.
there is a thread dedicated to the vg flavorings on ELR, not sure if I can link to it or not

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there is a thread dedicated to the vg flavorings on ELR, not sure if I can link to it or not
Thanks! That's the juice calculator I use so I'm going to poke around a bit to see what I can find. :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem for me with the VG flavors was you had to use 10 to 12% and the took a month or more to steep. The super concentrate is what they use in there VG flavors but without the VG of course. It is said to be 3 to 4 times more concentrated than the VG line, I would say even higher as 1 to 3% is usually more than enough. The steep time is greatly reduced as well, some of my mixes are shake n vape.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem for me with the VG flavors was you had to use 10 to 12% and the took a month or more to steep. The super concentrate is what they use in there VG flavors but without the VG of course. It is said to be 3 to 4 times more concentrated than the VG line, I would say even higher as 1 to 3% is usually more than enough. The steep time is greatly reduced as well, some of my mixes are shake n vape.

All I have are the VG flavors plus I have a bunch from other vendors so I'm determined to use what I have before I order anything else. I have big bottles of some that I'd like to find use for.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

While some of the concentrates can be vaped once the alcohol has steeped off I don't bother with leaving them uncapped more than an hour or two when first mixed so I like to let the SC flavors steep a month as well when making bigger batches. Many of my 20ml testers are good to go after 2 weeks but they get opened once to 3 times a week and tested. I have settled in on 3.5% total flavoring for recipes (some of my 'recipes' are single flavors at 3.5%, like the pumpkin pie and french toast).

anyone use the super concentrate flavors yet?

That is all I plan to use going forward once all my tpa/cap/fw flavors are gone. I have 27 flavors so far and have another 20 or so I plan to order eventually.

All I have are the VG flavors plus I have a bunch from other vendors so I'm determined to use what I have before I order anything else. I have big bottles of some that I'd like to find use for.

I have/had 5 of the RF VG flavors that I am trying to use up as well but didn't care for having to use 15 - 20% of them per mix to get adequate flavor in my vape. The samoa cookie I am finishing off was mixed at 20% and is very light on flavor. The aged bourbon cream and bread pudding were better and I liked them at 15%.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
While some of the concentrates can be vaped once the alcohol has steeped off I don't bother with leaving them uncapped more than an hour or two when first mixed so I like to let the SC flavors steep a month as well when making bigger batches. Many of my 20ml testers are good to go after 2 weeks but they get opened once to 3 times a week and tested. I have settled in on 3.5% total flavoring for recipes (some of my 'recipes' are single flavors at 3.5%, like the pumpkin pie and french toast).

That is all I plan to use going forward once all my tpa/cap/fw flavors are gone. I have 27 flavors so far and have another 20 or so I plan to order eventually.

I have/had 5 of the RF VG flavors that I am trying to use up as well but didn't care for having to use 15 - 20% of them per mix to get adequate flavor in my vape. The samoa cookie I am finishing off was mixed at 20% and is very light on flavor. The aged bourbon cream and bread pudding were better and I liked them at 15%.
what % do you use for the super concentrate? is it like half of what you normally would?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what % do you use for the super concentrate? is it like half of what you normally would?
3.5% total flavoring for a recipe and most anything I mix up as a single flavor big batch. My 20ml single flavors for my recent 24 flavor purchase were tested between 0.8% and 2.5% based on what I read as suggested in the thread at ELR or found on the recipe side under the flavor's notes for recipe percentages just so I could get a feel for how strong they were. Cookies and Cream for example was great at 2.5% but if I end up mixing it in a full size batch I will bump it up to 3.5% just for some extra flavor. Most of the other 24 I tested were in the 1% - 2% range and all had decent enough flavor to be able to tell how they would affect a recipe but if I were to mix any of them up as a standalone batch I would bump them up to at least 2.5% and more likely I would just go right up to 3.5%. I have not tried any of them above 3.5%.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
3.5% total flavoring for a recipe and most anything I mix up as a single flavor big batch. My 20ml single flavors for my recent 24 flavor purchase were tested between 0.8% and 2.5% based on what I read as suggested in the thread at ELR or found on the recipe side under the flavor's notes for recipe percentages just so I could get a feel for how strong they were. Cookies and Cream for example was great at 2.5% but if I end up mixing it in a full size batch I will bump it up to 3.5% just for some extra flavor. Most of the other 24 I tested were in the 1% - 2% range and all had decent enough flavor to be able to tell how they would affect a recipe but if I were to mix any of them up as a standalone batch I would bump them up to at least 2.5% and more likely I would just go right up to 3.5%. I have not tried any of them above 3.5%.
i got mostly adders from there. the cheesecake custard brown sugar and one other one. i think pineapple (ok pineapple isn't an adder lol) so iwas gonna substitute the real flavors cheesecake and custard into my recipes. i was using cap cheesecake and TFA custard before in them but at high % about 5-10% depending on the recipe. most of my flavors are mixed at 15-20% total but that was using cap, INW, and TFA

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i got mostly adders from there. the cheesecake custard brown sugar and one other one. i think pineapple (ok pineapple isn't an adder lol) so iwas gonna substitute the real flavors cheesecake and custard into my recipes. i was using cap cheesecake and TFA custard before in them but at high % about 5-10% depending on the recipe. most of my flavors are mixed at 15-20% total but that was using cap, INW, and TFA
if you check the elr site many of the sc flavors are in their database now with user suggested percentages.

cheese cake is here - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/133643
vanilla custard is here - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/113741

I used those 2 in a simple 20ml recipe tester recently at 1% CK and 1.5% VC and the CK is quite strong and overpowers the rest of the recipe a bit even after a 2+ week steep.

Vanilla Cheesecake Custard v1 (RFSC)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
1.00% Cheesecake (Real Flavors)
1.00% Graham Cracker (Real Flavors)
- initial smell = 2 much cheesecake, try lowering cheesecake (and maybe graham cracker as well) and increasing vanilla custard by 0.25 or 0.5
- Day 1, think I may want to reduce cheesecake 0.25 and increase graham cracker by same percent
- After 2 weeks it is coming together nicely. The cheesecake is still pretty forward but it is a nice vape. Think I may still want to lower it a little and increase the custard, and maybe add in a little brown sugar.

I am planning to try that recipe again soon with 2% VC and drop the GC and CK down to 0.75% each.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
if you check the elr site many of the sc flavors are in their database now with user suggested percentages.

I used those 2 in a simple 20ml recipe tester recently at 1% CK and 1.5% VC and the CK is quite strong and overpowers the rest of the recipe a bit even after a 2+ week steep.

- initial smell = 2 much cheesecake, try lowering cheesecake (and maybe graham cracker as well) and increasing vanilla custard by 0.25 or 0.5
- Day 1, think I may want to reduce cheesecake 0.25 and increase graham cracker by same percent
- After 2 weeks it is coming together nicely. The cheesecake is still pretty forward but it is a nice vape. Think I may still want to lower it a little and increase the custard, and maybe add in a little brown sugar.

I am planning to try that recipe again soon with 2% VC and drop the GC and CK down to 0.75% each.
thanks! sounds like this stuff is really potent.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bored today so mixed up a couple RF SC tester adaptations of recipes others have posted:

White mice rice (RFSC) - by @Pugs1970
1.50% Rice Krispy Treat (Real Flavors)
0.90% White Chocolate (Real Flavors)
0.70% Cream (Real Flavors)
0.50% Caramel Original DX (TFA)
0.50% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/842789/White mice rice
Replace DX Caramel with RF later

Filthy Fritter V1 (RFSC) - by @BoyHowdy
1.50% Apple (Real Flavors)
0.75% Fried Dough (Real Flavors)
0.75% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
0.50% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1060645
sub strawberry or apple for yumberry

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

thanks! sounds like this stuff is really potent.

That recipe has now steeped 19 or 20 days and the cheesecake has really melded well, not as overpowering as it was originally. That recipe is a keeper for me as is.

A couple new testers mixed up today:

Cannoli version 3.01 (RFSC)
0.90% Shortbread Cookie (Real Flavors)
0.75% Cheesecake (Real Flavors)
0.75% Graham Cracker (Real Flavors)
0.60% Cream (Real Flavors)
0.60% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)
0.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/697395/Cannoli version 3.0 that is a TOP10 contestant in DOD mixing competition
- lower AP%? replace AP with?? Baked Bread? Fried Dough?
- try sugar cookie instead of shortbread cookie as well?

Very Berry French Toast (RFSC)
1.60% French Toast (Real Flavors)
1.10% Cream (Real Flavors)
1.05% Strawberry (Real Flavors)
variant of - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/925227#

rf sweet cream instead of regular cream when I get some

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That recipe has now steeped 19 or 20 days and the cheesecake has really melded well, not as overpowering as it was originally. That recipe is a keeper for me as is.

A couple new testers mixed up today:

Cannoli version 3.01 (RFSC)
0.90% Shortbread Cookie (Real Flavors)
0.75% Cheesecake (Real Flavors)
0.75% Graham Cracker (Real Flavors)
0.60% Cream (Real Flavors)
0.60% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)
0.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/697395/Cannoli version 3.0 that is a TOP10 contestant in DOD mixing competition
- lower AP%? replace AP with?? Baked Bread? Fried Dough?
- try sugar cookie instead of shortbread cookie as well?

Very Berry French Toast (RFSC)
1.60% French Toast (Real Flavors)
1.10% Cream (Real Flavors)
1.05% Strawberry (Real Flavors)
variant of - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/925227#

2% french toast?
blueberry? yumberry?
rf sweet cream instead of regular cream when I get some
dam less then 1%? what % were you using with other companies like cap, INw, TFA etc. I usually mix around 15% total for my flavors sometimes higher so i need to adjust for the super concentrate.

Also highly appreciate the info!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dam less then 1%? what % were you using with other companies like cap, INw, TFA etc. I usually mix around 15% total for my flavors sometimes higher so i need to adjust for the super concentrate.

Also highly appreciate the info!

The cheesecake? The only other one I have ever had was CAP V2 NY Cheescake. Median mixing percentage for that on ELR is 3% and single flavor recommendation is 5%.

My goal total percentage for a recipe of just RF SC flavors is ~3.5%, no more than 4%.

I have it in one recipe I haven't tried yet at 8% out of a total 18.25%. This recipe has only been steeping 2 - 3 weeks so I won't get around to vaping it for some time as there is a lot of stuff in my cabinet that has been steeping longer but it has gotten positive feedback in the thread on ECF referenced below:

Butterscotch Cheesecake
8.00% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
6.00% Butterscotch (FW)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)
1.00% Caramel Original DX (TFA)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/butterscotch-cheesecake.768439/

In the following recipe that I love it was 2.5% of 12.5% total:

Cannoli version 3.0 variant 220ml
3.50% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
2.50% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
2.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
1.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1.50% Sweet Cream DX (TFA)
1.50% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)

In this next recipe (which I also love) it was 4.5% of 16% total:

Kreed's Kustard
6.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
4.50% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
4.50% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
1.00% Ethyl Maltol (NN)
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/373736/Kreeds Custard

I absolutely love these RF SC flavors so far. They go a long way at a very low percent but I haven't tried any big batches of combination recipes yet. I am still in the testing phase trying to convert recipes I liked from other vendor flavors to these and make up my own recipes based on single flavor testing and converting other recipes I find to work with what I have on hand in the RF SC line (need to order more of these RF SC to be able to better replicate some I have found). I am currently vaping some French Toast and Pumpkin Pie single flavors I mixed up in 220ml batches at the end of October that are great and the flavor doesn't seem to be fading at all so I have high hopes for some of these small recipes, that I am only testing right now in 20ml batches, when they eventually get to the bigger 120 and 220ml batch sizes.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The cheesecake? The only other one I have ever had was CAP V2 NY Cheescake. Median mixing percentage for that on ELR is 3% and single flavor recommendation is 10%.

My goal total percentage for a recipe of just RF SC flavors is ~3.5%, no more than 4%.

I have it in one recipe I haven't tried yet at 8% out of a total 18.25%. This recipe has only been steeping 2 - 3 weeks so I won't get around to vaping it for some time as there is a lot of stuff in my cabinet that has been steeping longer but it has gotten positive feedback in the thread on ECF referenced below:

Butterscotch Cheesecake
8.00% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
6.00% Butterscotch (FW)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)
1.00% Caramel Original DX (TFA)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/butterscotch-cheesecake.768439/

In the following recipe that I love it was 2.5% of 12.5% total:

Cannoli version 3.0 variant 220ml
3.50% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
2.50% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
2.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
1.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1.50% Sweet Cream DX (TFA)
1.50% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)

In this next recipe (which I also love) it was 4.5% of 16% total:

Kreed's Kustard
6.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
4.50% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
4.50% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
1.00% Ethyl Maltol (NN)
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/373736/Kreeds Custard

I absolutely love these RF SC flavors so far. They go a long way at a very low percent but I haven't tried any big batches of combination recipes yet. I am still in the testing phase trying to convert recipes I liked from other vendor flavors to these and make up my own recipes based on single flavor testing and converting other recipes I find to work with what I have on hand in the RF SC line (need to order more of these RF SC to be able to better replicate some I have found). I am currently vaping some French Toast and Pumpkin Pie single flavors I mixed up in 220ml batches at the end of October that are great and the flavor doesn't seem to be fading at all so I have high hopes for some of these small recipes, that I am only testing right now in 20ml batches, when they eventually get to the bigger 120 and 220ml batch sizes.

thanks! so basically it's like 8 times stronger then cap lol

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks! so basically it's like 8 times stronger then cap lol
give or take. RF claims their concentrates are 3 - 4 times stronger than their VG line which has a recommended range of 12 - 15% but some of those I had to take as high as 20% when doing single flavor recipes.

I just realized I had the v1 ny cheescake recommendations in my calculator but that only changes the single flavor % recommendation to 5% instead of 10%. This means I may have used too much in the butterscotch cheescake recipe above since he was using v1 and I used v2 but I doubt it will matter much to me as I am not too finicky about what I vape. I like a variety throughout the day so I am fine as long as it tastes halfway decent.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
give or take. RF claims their concentrates are 3 - 4 times stronger than their VG line which has a recommended range of 12 - 15% but some of those I had to take as high as 20% when doing single flavor recipes.

I just realized I had the v1 ny cheescake recommendations in my calculator but that only changes the single flavor % recommendation to 5% instead of 10%. This means I may have used too much in the butterscotch cheescake recipe above since he was using v1 and I used v2 but I doubt it will matter much to me as I am not too finicky about what I vape. I like a variety throughout the day so I am fine as long as it tastes halfway decent.
thanks! you've helped me out alot for when i mix my next batch. i appreciate it

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SirRichardRear the cheesecake SC is the most alcohol smelling I have encountered from the RF SC line. I shaked the hell out of it and let it sit for 24 hours with the cap off. Still haven't tried it yet, looking forward to your results.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SirRichardRear the cheesecake SC is the most alcohol smelling I have encountered from the RF SC line. I shaked the hell out of it and let it sit for 24 hours with the cap off. Still haven't tried it yet, looking forward to your results.

i agree. from what I am seeing in my first recipe with it (I did one 1.5% standalone also that I let steep for 2 - 3 weeks before combining with other testers to free up more tester bottles) is that alcohol scent, and the overpowering cheesecake flavor when vaping a fresh mix, mellows with time. The recipe above still smells a bit more like cheesecake than custard after ~3 weeks but the flavor when vaping is much more rounded off with the custard and graham cracker flavors now. I am going to try and let that tester go until I can no longer get the glass dropper to the bottom of the tester to see how it ages beyond 4 weeks. I have a feeling it is just one of those RF SC flavors that needs a 4+ week steep to really come into it's own.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Very true. I haven't smelled mine in weeks though. I won't have to mix for a while so it might be a bit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweet!! So glad I can help in any way I'm postings
Blue moon ice cream
Oatmeal cookie
Chocolate cake
Chocolate chip cookies next.
Did you ever try the Chocolate Chip Cookie and what did you think?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI since he doesn't post here:

Walt_RealFlavors
Sooooo... Who wants the meeting notes?

PDO Flavors are being discontinued.

Retail Prices on VG Based Flavors are dropping
1oz $5.95 -> $3.95
4oz $17.95 -> $12.95 :)open_mouth:)

Retail Prices on the Super Concentrates are dropping.
1oz $7.95 -> $5.95
4oz $24.95 -> $17.95 :)open_mouth:)

Wholesale / Distributor Prices are dropping as well

Free shipping on all orders is being removed from the main site but will remain on Amazon and Walmart.com

New Flavors releasing in late Feb 2017:
Nutmeg
Carrot Cake
Cinnamon Roll II

New Flavors releasing in late Mar 2017:
Black Labeled Bourbon Vanilla
Black Labeled French Vanilla

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
walt just launched some super sweet goodness on his site: a couple new super concentrates and all sorts of crazy new SC beta flavors.

Awesome Fozzy, finally the Bread Pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got some of that and:

Bread Pudding 2 - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)

Butterfinger Type - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)

French Toast 2 - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)

Deep Fried Twinkie Type - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)

Really appreciate you posting here, I never get email updates from ELR

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
walt just launched some super sweet goodness on his site: a couple new super concentrates and all sorts of crazy new SC beta flavors.
U are the man! Appreciate all your effort and info

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Awesome Fozzy, finally the Bread Pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got some of that and:

I'm dying to here how some of those flavors are. Please do share after tasting :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm dying to here how some of those flavors are. Please do share after tasting :)
Definitely although might take a few weeks.

Really looking forward to the butterfinger, one of my favorite candy bars. Don't get me started on bread pudding, going to have to stop myself from taking a drink straight from the bottle....lol

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Got some of that and:

I had to force myself not to buy some for now. I still got lots of non-rf flavors to use up before I order new flavors. you also lucked out as he priced them cheaper than he should have (VG pricing instead of SC pricing) as he was operating on little sleep and energy drinks

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to force myself not to buy some for now. I still got lots of non-rf flavors to use up before I order new flavors. you also lucked out as he priced them cheaper than he should have (VG pricing instead of SC pricing) as he was operating on little sleep and energy drinks

I need to stop ordering flavors too but Bread Pudding is one of the SC flavors I have been jonesing for. Then I saw the Beta's and figured might as well since I am already ordering. The Fried Twinkie and Butterfinger SC's are waaaaaaaaaay less calories than the real thing anyway to I can put that into the diet category....lol

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to try 3 more of them. Ordered the Butterfinger, Bread Pudding & ? I'll know when it gets here, lol. My favorite is still the Cookies & Cream.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to try 3 more of them. Ordered the Butterfinger, Bread Pudding & ? I'll know when it gets here, lol. My favorite is still the Cookies & Cream.
that cookies n cream is amazing, planning to mix a big batch of it all on it's own some day

edit - the single flavor test I did at 2.5% and think I am going to bump that up to 3.5% when I make a batch for some extra amazingness

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I lost my self control and ordered 4 of the new ones. Deep fried twinkie, butterfinger, bread pudding 2, and coconut rum spice. I couldn't resist. If these weren't such unique flavors damnit!!!!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that cookies n cream is amazing, planning to mix a big batch of it all on it's own some day

edit - the single flavor test I did at 2.5% and think I am going to bump that up to 3.5% when I make a batch for some extra amazingness
Please let us know if the flavor bump from 2.5 to 3.5% works out. I love me some cookies and cream too

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please let us know if the flavor bump from 2.5 to 3.5% works out. I love me some cookies and cream too

Will do when I get around to mixing/testing again but it will probably be a while as I have 8 x 20ml testers from Dec/Jan I am still vaping on occasionally (anytime I am in the lab (aka laundry room) I take a few vapes) and I have 2+ liters of steeped juice to vape so I haven't mixed anything in well over a month lol. I will probably make up another 2.5 tester and a 3.5 tester at the same time since it has been so long since I last tested that flavor.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lost my self control and ordered 4 of the new ones. Deep fried twinkie, butterfinger, bread pudding 2, and coconut rum spice. I couldn't resist. If these weren't such unique flavors damnit!!!!
ditto on the lack of self control, I blamed @mjag over on ELR:

Product Quantity Price
1 $3.95
1 $3.95
1 $3.95
Paczki - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)
1 $3.95
1 $3.95
Cinnamon Roll 2 - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)
1 $3.95
Deep Fried Oreo Type - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)
1 $3.95

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ditto on the lack of self control, I blamed @mjag over on ELR:

Product Quantity Price
1 $3.95
1 $3.95
1 $3.95
Paczki - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)
1 $3.95
1 $3.95
Cinnamon Roll 2 - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)
1 $3.95
Deep Fried Oreo Type - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB)
1 $3.95
Glad I could be of service...hehehe

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad I could be of service...hehehe

Ditto on that. I blame mjag too. I could have handled temptation from 1 forum, but nooooooooooo. He's got talk about it in multiple forums, no matter where I go I can't escape!

Yep, all his fault, blame is free :devil:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love being a trouble maker....haha

Of the 3 I mixed butterfinger is the best so far at 1.5%, tasty stuff. Fried twinkies is good, tasty but a little off at 2%, might need a little more but I expect it to be not as bold as butterfinger. Bread Pudding which is what I have been waiting for is good and not as cinnamon overpowering as I was expecting at 1.5% but a little different then what I was expecting, need to work on percentages.

Butterfinger right off the bat is delicious, Walt nailed that flavor. Fried Twinkie is something I can see using with success but it is a milder background flavor. Bread Pudding is pretty good but I have to let it steep, I think I have been looking forward to the SC version so much that it is affecting my perception of what it should taste like compared to the VG version.

The French Toast 2 smells a lot different than the original version I already have. Really it doesn't smell good and I am going to contact Real Flavors to see if I might have gotten a bad batch.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love being a trouble maker....haha

Of the 3 I mixed butterfinger is the best so far at 1.5%, tasty stuff. Fried twinkies is good, tasty but a little off at 2%, might need a little more but I expect it to be not as bold as butterfinger. Bread Pudding which is what I have been waiting for is good and not as cinnamon overpowering as I was expecting at 1.5% but a little different then what I was expecting, need to work on percentages.

Butterfinger right off the bat is delicious, Walt nailed that flavor. Fried Twinkie is something I can see using with success but it is a milder background flavor. Bread Pudding is pretty good but I have to let it steep, I think I have been looking forward to the SC version so much that it is affecting my perception of what it should taste like compared to the VG version.

The French Toast 2 smells a lot different than the original version I already have. Really it doesn't smell good and I am going to contact Real Flavors to see if I might have gotten a bad batch.

Did you get the OG Bread Pudding SC or the Bread Pudding 2?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get the OG Bread Pudding SC or the Bread Pudding 2?
I got both but have only tried the OG so far which smells like all cinnamon compared to the V2. Vape wise the cinnamon has been tamed after only 6 or 8 hours after mixing

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bread Pudding which is what I have been waiting for is good and not as cinnamon overpowering as I was expecting at 1.5%

A lot of the flavors smell a lot different/stronger than they actually vape once steeped. CheeseCake is a prime example of this. Here is the first recipe I tried with it after SF testing it at 1.5%:

- 09Jan ~19 days steeped = very good, cheesecake has mellowed.
**Keeper as is IMO**

It has now steeped over 2 months and the CK still is the dominate flavor when smelled but has mellowed a lot in the actual vape. All that being said I have a 1.01 recipe I plan on testing where I bumped the Vanilla Custard to 2% and dropped the GC and CK both down to 0.75% before I decide if I want to make a big batch of the v1 recipe.

VU Sponsors