Become a Patron!

readyxwick and devices

Hello, just heard about this stuff and would like to try it out;but what kind of device is best for this type of wick? Can you use it on smaller 22-24 mm regular rdas? I have a Tauren Solo rda. Is this best for DTL or MTL devices?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It will work in your 22 to 24mm devices. Just make sure you buy the correct diameter of ReadyX for the inner diameter of your coils.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is this best for DTL or MTL devices?

Ready X will work in any atomizers for DL or MTL. Agree with @gopher_byrd , just be sure you get the correct diameter. For example if you use 3mm inner diameter coils you'll want the 2.7 mm Ready X wick, use 2 mm ID coils you need the 1.7 mm wick. Been a bit since I looked at Ready X but think I'm recalling the sizes correctly. ETA: Yes, I did. :)

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This stuff has been around for years, but has never got much traction....most of the guys who use it are vapers that have been around for a long while, and so alot of them will be over at ECF....I've seen people use it in atties with 2 or 3 coils in them..it's selling point was that it was "supposed" to give great flavor, and that it was a long lasting wick, that was easy to clean...it does not wick anywhere near as well as cotton, or rayon...I used it...in my opinion it did not deliver flavor as well as porous ceramic wick....but I encourage you to explore it.maybe you can learn how to make it sing.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I too tried it for a bit. It never got past just "okay" for me. Prefer Muji cotton, or Rayon better.

VU Sponsors