Become a Patron!

Ready or not, here they come

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Limwell is now shipping the VS-40 rdna. email from them this morning. Thats Alice Liu in the pict btw.

vaporshark40.jpg

Vaporshark RDNA (02-27-19-58-18).png

Vaporshark RNDA (02-27-19-58-18).png

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Tell Alice that it is quite all right by me if she wants to lighten her load by sending me one of them:D

Always willing to help a fellow vaper in need;)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So who's making the chips for these? I've gotten confused on the matter. And if it's not evolv, any info on performance and reliability? One of these that's reasonably priced and has an accurate and dependable chip would be splendiferous.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a Kangxin 40watt that is spot on accurate, but not a DNA40 chip. I wonder if VS gets their units from China....

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She said the chip is not Evolv. She said "We make dna40 better". I don't know for sure, but I think they license Evolv's temp control technology, since Evolv has a patent on it. Hopefully it's not the TC fiasco like on the Smok xpro M80 (or should say, a TC that doesn't work at all)

Who is selling these?

If your asking about the Limwell VS40, not sure who is selling them yet. Nobody will have them for another week. I was going to order 10 of them, but chickened out. Would lose money if only one was defective, and I had to eat the cost of the unit.

VU Sponsors