Become a Patron!

Re buildable atomizer tank wont read on vape?

Davidl41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I put in a RBA for my subtank mini (a coil was already pre installed), added my cotton, fit everything properly (at least I think so). My vape couldnt read the coil. It is an itaste mvp 3. I do have a sigelei 150 watt tc on the way, do you think it will work with that?

Fishman1704

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Will an ohm reader read your RBA? You might have a short somewhere. Make sure your screws are tight and that no part of your coils are touching any part of the metal covering in any way. Try to dry fire your coils by leaving everything except the RBA base and airflow base attached to your mod and see if they heat up. Then start adding parts from there. You might have bent a coil too far to the right or left while wicking it, causing it to touch ever so slightly the cover. Just work backwards then build back up and I think you'll be chucking soon. That mvp should have no problem with the factory .5 ohm coil since it can fire all the way down to .2.
Good luck and keep on vaping.

BTW that 150 watt monster will be quite the overkill for that sub tank.

Davidl41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fishman, your right about the subtank being an overkill. Im now getting a dripper just cause I have the option now.

The Sigelei can read the coil fine.

VU Sponsors