Become a Patron!

Rdta

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Im looking for a good rdta. Im on a budget so trying to keep it 35$ or less. Any help is gr8ly appreciated and welcomed. Would like atleast 4ml capacity if possible.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The exact reason im asking on vu. Real people with first hand experience. Thank you. The merlin looked good

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Saw a paranormal dna 250c for 104$. Sounds like a deal. Makes be worry about fakes

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im looking for a good rdta. Im on a budget so trying to keep it 35$ or less. Any help is gr8ly appreciated and welcomed. Would like atleast 4ml capacity if possible.
EcigCity had Limitless Gold RDTAs for sale for 4-5 bucks? They're not bad. I didn't order any, but they sent me six of them. I ordered another tank (six of em) for a buck a piece. But they didn't get restocked or orver-sold them. They said as an upgrade please accept the RDTAs. I thought cool.

It's a pretty good RDTA. I used one of them for a long time but eventually put it away. They're not really my thing right now. I have tried three. One called the Bushido, that sucks. The other being a Avacado 24. It's okay but the Gold is better. However, the bottom airflow Avacados are probably a lot better than the original. Good luck.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Saw a paranormal dna 250c for 104$. Sounds like a deal. Makes be worry about fakes
Paranormal 250C would be a nice mod and 104 is a good price, esp if it includes shipping.
Do you have a squonk mod already? Some RTDA's are squonkable but not a necessity.
I have Pyro 24, not the V2, and like it.

Fred Carlson

Member For 1 Year
Are you in to single coil or dual coil RDTAs? 35 dollars is kind of boarder line unless you looking for something that has been out for a little bit. Also, most rdtas start at a capacity of 2mL and dont really go much bigger then 4mL. I think it is about the design. Because they have to incorporate a full RDA deck. Anyway, here is a good list you may want to take a look - https://www.megavaper.com/best-rdtas-on-the-vape-market/

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Are you in to single coil or dual coil RDTAs? 35 dollars is kind of boarder line unless you looking for something that has been out for a little bit. Also, most rdtas start at a capacity of 2mL and dont really go much bigger then 4mL. I think it is about the design. Because they have to incorporate a full RDA deck. Anyway, here is a good list you may want to take a look - https://www.megavaper.com/best-rdtas-on-the-vape-market/
Thank you 4 the link. Much apreciated as itl b my first rdta

VU Sponsors