Become a Patron!

RDTA recommendations

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Ready to check out some 24 mm RDTAs

I've been looking around a bit and have a couple in mind, but there are so many to choose from.....
And I'm interested in the opinion of the vapers here at the VU.

please give a noob a nudge in the right direction
extra appreciation for simplicity

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Steam Crave's Aromamizer line is imo the best affordable rta's available. I believe the Supreme is 24mm. IDK for sure I probably should Google before making a statement. I have a Plus (30mm) and a Glaz (31mm not a Aromamizer). Both are rocking tanks. Also I use a Zeus X ofter. Top air flow and fool proof with great flavor with a set of aliens in it. But also does well as a single coil rta.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Ready to check out some 24 mm RDTAs

I've been looking around a bit and have a couple in mind, but there are so many to choose from.....
And I'm interested in the opinion of the vapers here at the VU.

please give a noob a nudge in the right direction
extra appreciation for simplicity
For an Idea, what you been looking at? Do you want it squonkable? Single or dual coil?

I use the Vandy Vape Pyro V2 for a squonking RDTA and the Wotofo Faris is pretty good, I am toying with the idea of getting the Pyro V3.

Squonking with an RDTA is my favourite way to squonk as you get a consistent vape without over/under squonk issues.

Pyro-V2-5.jpg WOTOFO-FARIS-09.jpg

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use the Vandy Vape Pyro V2 for a squonking RDTA and the Wotofo Faris is pretty good, I am toying with the idea of getting the Pyro V3.

Squonking with an RDTA is my favourite way to squonk as you get a consistent vape without over/under squonk issues.

View attachment 149873 View attachment 149874
That is a nice set up. I would love to have a Pico. They are reliable and affordable. Nice little rig.

DirtySouthVaper

Member For 2 Years
Have you made a purchase, or decided what to get?
What made you wanna get a RDTA anyway? There doesn't seem to be a lot of people looking for RDTAs lately

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try out the Deja Vu RDTA. amazing flavor, dual coil, 24mm. only con is a 2ml capacity and non squonkable. Easy to fill, as you will be filling often.

VU Sponsors