Become a Patron!

RCP advice on vaping following reported cases of deaths and lung disease in the US

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the sad thing is that the us congress does not care what the RCP or any other health agency says i wish i could remember which one it was but when someone tried to cite RCP the congressman simply said that it is not usa Science therefore he dismissed it as proper evidence

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, great article and makes me want to relocate to the UK, in order to be able to vape in a sane and supportive environment.

It’s amazing how purposefully wrong the anti vaping policies are here. But I’m so glad to hear unbiased stuff about vaping like this.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When the Porter gal from Minnesota was testifying before the U.S. House committee, the findings of the RCP were summarily dismissed as a "bogus study" with one sentence as they went on to something else. Start at 10:20.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Listen folks. This whole full frontal assault upon vaping is not even about vaping in itself. The environment for this to happen started decades ago and has been growing ever since. Vaping is just one more chapter.

VU Sponsors