Become a Patron!

rba question

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm on the market for a new rba. I have a Kay fun lite and am not to happy with it. I like the way you install a coil and wick. I don't like the genesis style rbas. Is there a good RNA clone that doesn't leak and performs good? I im open to any ideas. Thanks

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What kind of issues are you having the the Kayfun?

I have never had a problem with mine?

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mean its OK but one of the screw holes is stripped out. It leaks no matter what ratio e liquid I use.also floods constantly. I guess I want some different and sturdy. Don't want a genesis type.I know how to do rebuilds on anything. Im not a beginner but I just want to know a good rba that is able to perform

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like just had some bad luck with a clone.
Not all kayfun clones are defective.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Give a Lemo a try. Same basic concept as a Kayfun with much better airflow, easier to build on deck and a glass tank.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give a Lemo a try. Same basic concept as a Kayfun with much better airflow, easier to build on deck and a glass tank.
And it's not a cheep chinese clone, it's a cheep chinese original, which makes it better.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The KFL to get is EHPros KFL+ v2...

You can get a Tobeco Orchid v2 clone as well..

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yea SXK kayfun lite plus v2 is the other good kayfun clone. orchid v2 v3 v4 is also good stuff

That one is nice. Comes with a nano kit. But it will not fire on my Provari with the tank ring on. My favorite is stil the EHPro KFL v2 with dual AFC. The latest release has even bigger air holes than the one I got a few months ago.

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks guys for the advice and decided to go with the orchid v4. Is that a good one. What's the difference between the different versions. What sold me is the dual coil capability.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
v2 is the plastic tank like the KFL nano m tank with bottom fill.. v3 is the same with metal tank ends like in the KFL.. v4 is a bigger version of the v3.

VU Sponsors