Become a Patron!

Raymo2u's Authentic Goon vs Goon Clone Comparison

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My biggest issue now Is finding more ejuice recipes I actually like I've only been vaping for about 1 year and started diying after like 2 months so never got to explore really good ejuice to compare to my diy juice. Seems like I'll buy 2-3 rda's or tanks a month a mod probably every 2-3 months and wire constantly but I never buy premade ejuice just new diy flavors every now and then but in 8 months of diying I only have 3 or 4 I actually like, 2 that I like a lot. Need to try more premade juice just to figure out wtf I actually like problem is they are expensive I'll go threw 30 Mills in a day or 2

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My biggest issue now Is finding more ejuice recipes I actually like I've only been vaping for about 1 year and started diying after like 2 months so never got to explore really good ejuice to compare to my diy juice. Seems like I'll buy 2-3 rda's or tanks a month a mod probably every 2-3 months and wire constantly but I never buy premade ejuice just new diy flavors every now and then but in 8 months of diying I only have 3 or 4 I actually like, 2 that I like a lot. Need to try more premade juice just to figure out wtf I actually like problem is they are expensive I'll go threw 30 Mills in a day or 2
Try some VerdeValleyVapes.com, FiveFoldVapors.com, Suicide Bunny, EjuiceMafia, SoMichVape, Yetivape....theres a million affordable juices that are good...I'd be dead broke if I paid more then $55 for 16oz of juice because I blow through juice like a hose drains water...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There IS some pretty damn good economically priced places

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try some VerdeValleyVapes.com, FiveFoldVapors.com, Suicide Bunny, EjuiceMafia, SoMichVape, Yetivape....theres a million affordable juices that are good...I'd be dead broke if I paid more then $55 for 16oz of juice because I blow through juice like a hose drains water...
Nice I didn't realize you can get ejuice that cheap the cheapest I ever saw was like $60 for 4oz but some of those places you just showed me are $18 that's a hell of a lot cheaper after I get back from my trip I'll try some out. I wanted to go to that vape expo in Vegas but its after I leave If i had known about it before I booked my hotel I would have gone a week later

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice I didn't realize you can get ejuice that cheap the cheapest I ever saw was like $60 for 4oz but some of those places you just showed me are $18 that's a hell of a lot cheaper after I get back from my trip I'll try some out. I wanted to go to that vape expo in Vegas but its after I leave If i had known about it before I booked my hotel I would have gone a week later
I highly suggest you pick up a 120ml of Tricky Rabbit and Strawberry Milkshake from Verdvalleyvapes! Carnival from Fivefoldvapors and Cheat Day from SOmichvape....amazing juices!!!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I highly suggest you pick up a 120ml of Tricky Rabbit and Strawberry Milkshake from Verdvalleyvapes! Carnival from Fivefoldvapors and Cheat Day from SOmichvape....amazing juices!!!
I would also add Mechsauce & MadCow to that list

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would also add Mechsauce & MadCow to that list
Thanks it's good to know what to get that's the other problem and reason I was hesitant to buy ejuice instead of diying I would go to these sights see a million choices and have no idea where to start I bought some mt bakery juices once I think I bought 4 different flavors and didn't like most of them but I just picked random juices that sounded good the rest of the juice I bought from my local b&m and they make there own juice at $20 for 30ml which got real expensive real quick I was spending like 60-80 bucks a weak and all I had was a mini goblin and freakshow now with the boreas I'd be broke in 2 weeks lol Hence why I started diying

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks it's good to know what to get that's the other problem and reason I was hesitant to buy ejuice instead of diying I would go to these sights see a million choices and have no idea where to start I bought some mt bakery juices once I think I bought 4 different flavors and didn't like most of them but I just picked random juices that sounded good the rest of the juice I bought from my local b&m and they make there own juice at $20 for 30ml which got real expensive real quick I was spending like 60-80 bucks a weak and all I had was a mini goblin and freakshow now with the boreas I'd be broke in 2 weeks lol Hence why I started diying
Just go down their lists. Read the reviews of the flavors that peak your interest, or you know you like. The selections are pretty much endless.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its good stuff..this was about a month or 2 ago...they are all currently empty..

20160316_144339.jpg 20160225_164440.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its good stuff..this was about a month or 2 ago...they are all currently empty..

View attachment 49516 View attachment 49517
I'm starting to develop a collection too
31509453c55a5b13f1059685ca92571c.jpg
& I can't tell you how many I've tossed

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want a nice bottom airflow RDA thats nice pick up a Magma Reborn...its 24mm and its got a DEEP well....almost hold 3ml of juice if your cotton JUSTS touches the deck, almost 30 draws on my builds before I redrip...
Indeed the Magma is a solid atty...got one bottom fed, therefore I don't care about the juice capacity, but its a good flavor-cloud atty.

VU Sponsors