Become a Patron!

Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
I really hope it works out for you. I always have 30 mils on hand for myself. You'll know it's steeped when the graham pokes through and feels creamier.
Well 2nd try let it steep for a week now let's see how it turns out 70vg 30pg 6nic

e47cda327af4c674f28a1d02321a8386.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Well dunno what I made wrong with the first 10ml batch which was just bad...

Swapped cottons today and this little 10ml bottle was starring at me, sniffed it and was actually pleasant this time, filled it up and am trough half a tank while writing this ... Its a nice laid back vape shines at higher temps for me.

Well done squonk , will make a custom flavor bottle of this and play around with boosted version a bit later want the flavours to be a bit more pronounced for my liking (easier to boost with premixed flavors).

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well dunno what I made wrong with the first 10ml batch which was just bad...

Swapped cottons today and this little 10ml bottle was starring at me, sniffed it and was actually pleasant this time, filled it up and am trough half a tank while writing this ... Its a nice laid back vape shines at higher temps for me.

Well done squonk , will make a custom flavor bottle of this and play around with boosted version a bit later want the flavours to be a bit more pronounced for my liking (easier to boost with premixed flavors).
Thanks. I'm glad it's working for you. Give it a few more days to steep and it will change even more for the good.

handy10969

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can i swap raspberry into tiramisu? its look like hic xtra tiramisu & tiramisu cheesecake recipe

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up a week ago and just tried it. This is a very good all day vape - the raspberry is subtle and blends in nicely with the cheesecake and ice cream. I get a creamy raspberry inhale, a thick mouth feel and a good combination of raspberry, cheesecake and ice cream on the exhale. I may mix it next time by adding some inw raspberry to lift the raspberry flavour a bit.

VU Sponsors