Become a Patron!

Random late night thoughts

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the word bitch is such a confusing word;

If you call a woman a bitch: she has an attitude, maybe being mean, etc.

If you call a dude a bitch; it generally means he's being weak or cowardly

Awwwww you little bitch; you've done or said something witty, or scandalous.

The word soft:

Means weak
Something soft: soft to touch not necessarily weak.
Water is soft, water can wear away rock, drown, etc so what is soft is also strong.

Feminism:

Means equality;

But....

A woman can do anything a man can do?

In the military standards were lowered to "help" women in. Contradicting the above.

If it's about equality why is it called feminism?

Sun rise, sun set?

The sun stays pretty much in the same place. It's the earth that moves. It never sets or rises. Not to mention it's always sunny somewhere.

Platitudes:

It's the small things that count? Don't sweat the small stuff? What are we doing with big things? Don't the small things make up the bigger picture.

When it rains it pours? Not all the time.

Too get the rainbow you need to put up with storm? Maybe I don't care about rainbows and prefer the storm. But if the goal is the rainbow why are you telling me to dance in the rain? Maybe I like rain and have to put up with that shiny ass sun.

A picture is worth a thousand words? No, not all the time. Especially if it's photoshopped.

It's always darkest before the dawn? Why do we associate pain and suffering with light and dark? Light being positive, dark being negative. What about its always brightest before dusk? Don't most complain in the daylight anyway?

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
bTam2Aa.jpg

VU Sponsors