Become a Patron!

random idea

Hi all,
I've got an idea for a new device that is like a vape but only produces flavored pure oxygen. I know a chemistry guy who can concentrate oxygen from the air (so its not just a bottle of compressed oxygen). I wonder if it would be cool to build something like this. What are your thoughts? Would anyone buy this for fun?

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all,
I've got an idea for a new device that is like a vape but only produces flavored pure oxygen. I know a chemistry guy who can concentrate oxygen from the air (so its not just a bottle of compressed oxygen). I wonder if it would be cool to build something like this. What are your thoughts? Would anyone buy this for fun?

Figure a way to swap out the O2 with some NO2 and all party goers will go for it!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
how’s the delivery system work in said device? Best not involve a balloon

is it going to be near anything that could burn? Whilst oxygen itself is not combustible I certainly wouldn’t want it feeding whatever else in there which might be....so assume it’ll be a cold?

What about those who want nicotine how are you going to suspend that?

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Careful where this ones goes please ...

delivery would be the same as a vape, no balloon or fan or anything. Nothing else in there to catch fire. I guess nicotine could be added but I was thinking the oxygen itself would be good enough to cure hangovers & make you feel great again.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The hangover cure element is definitely interesting

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
For a while in major cities these flavored oxygen bars were popping up. There might very well be a market for something like this. Only downside is since you shared it here the Chinese are already making them in their factories for real cheap. Give it a few weeks and you can try your idea out if you are willing to wait 45 days for it to ship.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
delivery would be the same as a vape, no balloon or fan or anything. Nothing else in there to catch fire. I guess nicotine could be added but I was thinking the oxygen itself would be good enough to cure hangovers & make you feel great again.

Actually, a couple of deep breaths from an oxygen tank will really help with hangovers.

Never tried myself but I used to have a customer that kept a tank in the storeroom just for that purpose

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Actually, a couple of deep breaths from an oxygen tank will really help with hangovers.

Never tried myself but I used to have a customer that kept a tank in the storeroom just for that purpose

My cousin and I used to go out in the piss Unc, my uncle had an oxygen mask for a condition he had ...long story short, yeah it works haha

VU Sponsors