Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.newportri.com/news/2019...alls-students-concerns-on-flavored-vaping-ban

The students even let these nanny politicians have it.

upload_2019-10-19_20-54-22.png

I guess the monkeys in suits from ALA, ACS, CFTFK, The "truth" Initiative, etc... weren't there training the students in propaganda ahead of time.
The school usually has a general misinformation and propaganda training course first, and then the students get to talk to the Governor about "evil" vaping.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.newportri.com/news/2019...alls-students-concerns-on-flavored-vaping-ban

The students even let these nanny politicians have it.

View attachment 148104

I guess the monkeys in suits from ALA, ACS, CFTFK, The "truth" Initiative, etc... weren't there training the students in propaganda ahead of time.
The school usually has a general misinformation and propaganda training course first, and then the students get to talk to the Governor about "evil" vaping.
Patience, dude....I'm sure the monkey suits will create another puppet to shill their lies...after all they created Saint Greta.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
these high school talks are meaningless to us they will listen but still do what they want after all some of these kids are the very ones that need protecting according to their Bullshit excuses. that and most where under voting age most likely.

here is my take away
from her “Everything I heard today made me feel better about the decision we made” last week, she said. so she see all those kids statements as empty and or in agreement with her...

yet her BS about cigarettes not being a public health crisis is BS. they are known to kill you over time but i guess that's what they want years of MSA bond payments and then your dead but thats ok 3 others will replace you.

id have less to say if they banned all cigarette sales first but they wont there protected and grandfathered

VU Sponsors