Become a Patron!

Quick question about the Squid Industries Double Barrel v2.1

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got mine a few hours ago. The voltage is displaying 0.00v and doesn't change. It's read zero from the first time I put batteries in and hasn't changed.

I feel like I'm going to feel like an ass having asked this, but I don't understand this and there's nothing that I can find regarding this situation.

Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
I don't know much about the specific mod, but if it fires and everything but says 0v all the time, you may have a defective mod...
OR , it only displays the voltage while you're pressing the button...
So, you hit it and then you look at it and it says 0.. Has happened to me before

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah was gonna ask if it changes when you hit the fire button or is that what you were saying as well Strigamort?

A lot of mods display voltage output only

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, nope, it doesn't ever change. I'll wait until an owner chimes in but Idk if I'd care enough to return it. I mean if it's defective that is. I do like having that bit of info though...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is this the MOD?

Black_Double_Barrel_1__09016.1513783673.1280.1280.png

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Argh... I'm an idiot. I could have *sworn* that I looked at the screen WHILE firing. I know that mods work this way. I would have expected myself to check that a few times before posting...

Okay well I was wrong. It does display only while firing, but it takes a second to display so if I press and release without giving it a second it stays blank.

Oh well, I appreciate you guys for suggesting it! :)

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this the MOD?

Black_Double_Barrel_1__09016.1513783673.1280.1280.png
Aye, that be the one. Fantastic piece by the way.

My gf has an old single 18650 mod that is just a tank. I've dropped it a few times myself. It's a simple ipv d3 and I borrowed it for a while when my first mod failed. She's had a few mods fail, always returning to the d3 until we could find her something 'better'.

I wanted something like that for a backup, but I wanted a little more power. I saw Grimm Green talking about this tank, looked into it and realized that it was exactly what I was looking for.
acf7a58ce75df944e93d8b8bcd3fd66f.jpg

VU Sponsors