Become a Patron!

Question to all vapers-What is your favorite eliquid?

So what's everyone's favorite juice and what vg/pg are you all vaping at?
Personal favorite liquid is the artisan salted caramel at 90/10 steeped it for 4 days and the flavour/cloud production is excellent on my mutation x v4 with airflow closed and a .35 dual coil build

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I take it works out a lot cheaper to make your own aha would you recommend any flavour cconcentrates?
it is cheaper,but the real reason for me to do it it was that most e-juice is total shit....and I have a pretty discerning palate....Flavor Art's flavorings are pretty damn good, and Medicine Flower is a company to try.....but most of my experince is with Flavor art.

Swe
it is cheaper,but the real reason for me to do it it was that most e-juice is total shit....and I have a pretty discerning palate....Flavor Art's flavorings are pretty damn good, and Medicine Flower is a company to try.....but most of my experince is with Flavor art.
Sweet goin to have check them out what atty are you using?

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Betty" if I wanna spend a little on a premium, prefer to DIY. One of benefits of DIY is that you wind up with 10+ different vapes for the cost of one premium bottle. The variety allows you to vape something your in the mood for that day.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Betty" if I wanna spend a little on a premium, prefer to DIY. One of benefits of DIY is that you wind up with 10+ different vapes for the cost of one premium bottle. The variety allows you to vape something your in the mood for that day.
not only that you can produce a juice with a higher fresher quality of nicotine, better quality of PG/VG, better quality of flavorings and additives,...and you know exactlly what is in your juice.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Verrdevalleyvapes.com is my favorite right now. They have a Raspberry Custard that is absolutely divine.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't get past their name.....45 years ago I used to run through camp Verde barefoot it was the boonies wild and wooly.

Thats kool but your missing out. Price, taste, shipping, and customer service is tough to beat with V3.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One Hit Wonder's Milkman
I have never understood their strategy of not making a 30ml. I've sampled the original. It's easy enough to make the clone. Their Muffin Man is also good, and an easy clone.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never understood their strategy of not making a 30ml. I've sampled the original. It's easy enough to make the clone. Their Muffin Man is also good, and an easy clone.

I don't DIY so 180mls of a juice I like for under $50 (ejuice direct) is fine by me. However, I do get your point about the 30ml bottles, or at least sell the 15ml unicorn bottles for people who just want to try it out. If I ever start making my own, a milkman clone would be my first project. Seems simple enough...

VU Sponsors