Become a Patron!

Question Regarding: Riptide Ripstick Black Battery Kit

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's a link and another to the mod kit I'm discussing. Does this kit use open (cleanable & refillable) pods? If so, the second link provides sales of a two for one money kit. You get two of the batteries each with respective pods. Granted 380 mAh batteries to me seems small as does the 1.4 ml (non-refillable) pods they also sale.

Still, I know in pinch kits like this can come in rather handy. I'm thinking for out and running around, traveling. They're also of the school of no button firing variety, meaning when you take a draw off of it, it fires. Let off your draw it shuts off until the next draw. Yes, I sincerely think something like this may be a good "in a pinch" go to device.

I do hope though they have an open pod option. If not that does negate my view of using them in a pinch. Four bucks a pop for a filled pod is rather expensive given you can D.I.Y juice and fill a 5 ml to 1 L bottle for a lot less. The cost of one 1.4 ml pod comes out to $2.86 per ml of juice, for my money that juice better be flecked with gold. D.I.Y juice can be done up as low as $0.02 to $0.06 per ml to give people an idea of how much markup exists for a four dollar pod they're selling.

Not attempting to sell, or not sell these to anyone. I come asking a question in sincerity as a possible customer myself. What I saw from what is advertised to be sold filtered my opinion a bit, apologies for that, subjectivity is a human flaw or strength.

VU Sponsors