Become a Patron!

Question for you pro mixers out there??

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi i have made some liquid up at 50/50 8mg nic and i just bought the sub tank mini! But its obviously way to strong so how much vg would i need to put in to lower the nic and pg level for a 10ml bottle?? Plz help lol

happy vaping

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you make it 20ml i.e. add 10 ml of base (vg/pg) you will half it - which will be ok in a subtank .5ohm coil, might still be strong depends on how you like it. VG makes it thicker so 50/50 pg vg is usually good for tanks like the STM. If its a bit floody/juice in mouthy go up on VG a bit til it wicks with no dry hits but doesn't flood out. STM rebuildable bit is really good but I use 1.3-1.7 ohm coils in that and its a great vape with 50/50 - zero dry hits, zero flood outs.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont get it so how much ml vg would i add to 50/50 8mg nic to lower nic to around 3-6

happy vaping

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5ml :)
If you start with 10 ml of 8mg or .8mg/ml add 5 ml of VG - total 15ml it will be around .6mg/ml

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wait wont this turn my flavour to poop?

happy vaping
The only option you have that will not dilute your flavor is to use a no nicotine juice to dilute. Any other way you are going to weaken your flavor.
Personally, Id go a little slower with the vg method, diluting 1ml at a time until I was satisfied.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only option you have that will not dilute your flavor is to use a no nicotine juice to dilute. Any other way you are going to weaken your flavor.
Personally, Id go a little slower with the vg method, diluting 1ml at a time until I was satisfied.
Yeah think il go with that cuz if i use concentrate in it il have to steep it again wont i
Failing that i could just keep that for my aspire nautilus mini tank and mix more for my sub tank mini,
You think 30/70 pg vg 3mg nic would give me a throat feeling at 20w?

happy vaping

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would also suggest getting familiar with one of the ejuice calculators :)

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did use one lol but dint realise id get subtank so soon lol i got some 30/70 pg vg 3mg nic brewing now tho so all good lol

happy vaping

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good luck bro!

VU Sponsors