Question for those HELO users

Discussion in 'General Rebuildable Discussion (RTA/RBA/RDA)' started by bucksfan1976, Jan 11, 2019.

1. bucksfan1976

bucksfan1976 New Member

Blog Posts:
    So I have Helo RTA's , Im not getting Vape Lock, but after taking several hits, it starts to burn, If I give it a second for the juice to catch up im fine for a couple more hits. Then its starts again. Im using a flat wire, with a inner diameter of 3.0. Im kinda lost because i tried adjusting cotton and that didnt help. Could it be i need a larger inner diameter coil? bling.jpg

2. PaulS

PaulS Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm using a fused clapton, 3. mm and never get a dry hit. It is likely your cotton. You need to thin out the cotton more and allow capillary action to the coil.

3. bucksfan1976

bucksfan1976 New Member

Blog Posts:
    hmmm maybe wire type then? this is what im using , well something like it

Attached Files:

4. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Gold Contributor VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    The Helos from my experience is not a dry hitter nor is it leaky.Those coils should be fine unless you are just railing it at 300watts @PaulS provided the right answer. Thin the tips and dont stuff the wicking channels. I use SSFC w/ 3.5 mm ID and they just work.

PaulS likes this.