Become a Patron!

Question about premixed nicotine w/ VG/PG

Hey guys. I live in the states and I'm trying to prepare in case the flavor ban goes through. I don't really like the idea of handling straight up nicotine but I found this premixed solution online. https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/3mg-nicotine-salts.html

Basically my question is, do I need to measure the solution at all, other than the flavorings that I add? Or do I just add the flavorings and fill up the rest of the bottle and vape away? Thanks for your help. I really don't wanna go back to the stinkies lmao.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Head over to this site and make an account https://e-liquid-recipes.com

Read the guide here https://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

You can do what you want and most I know, add their flavors first.. then their base and nic.
I would suggest to do solos of your juices in different amounts, so you know how they behave.
Start by adding 2 flavors together, after you have mastered doing solos.. will save you a boat load of grief and upset than you followed a given recipe first..

You can check to see what the average use of a flavor is.. but the best too you have is your own tongue!
I know you are new, but think about mixing by scales.. it is the most accurate way to get to know your flavors and you will enjoy learning how to do it all.
If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask :) Good luck!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After adding flavors it wont be 3mg anymore. The best thing to do if you want to be prepared is buy each component separately. You have more control over the final VG/PG ratio and nic level. 100mg nic is what most of us get. It isn't as scary as some make it out to be. But if you just want a base, I guess that's okay. Your money would go a lot farther buying everything separately though.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
do yourself a favor = get a scale. the cost is minimal, and the easy factor is way up there.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hope the op did not get scared off.. once you get the hang of it, mixing juice is simple and easy..
By weights.. less mess ;)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just started and my God why did I wait so long. It's so dang easy and almost fun. I'm only 4 days in and already done 4 different juices. Two of them just by using a basic vanilla custard as a base and going from there. My juices are cleaner, better tasting, less coil gunking that bought juices. It's so much better that I've tossed what's left of most of my bought juices. And, yes mixing by weight with a scale is a breeze and seems that it's more consistent compared to by volume.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. You just need to add flavors to it. You can literately just squirt some in the bottle. But you should use a e liquid calculator.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
the flavors will dilute. but in my experience, it would be minimal. but i do agree, get everything seperate.
i have ltr of 250mg on the way today.

VU Sponsors