Become a Patron!

Question about Mouth to Lung

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wondering what is actually happening when you do a mouth to lung hit with a sub ohm tank. Does the vapor just condense in the lungs? Or what happens and is it just as safe as a lung hit? I have a smok stick v8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Vape how you like - it matters not at all

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just wondering what is actually happening when you do a mouth to lung hit with a sub ohm tank. Does the vapor just condense in the lungs? Or what happens and is it just as safe as a lung hit? I have a smok stick v8

Well what's supposed to happen with MTL is you blow the vapor out of your lungs the same as you do with DL :D

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well what's supposed to happen with MTL is you blow the vapor out of your lungs the same as you do with DL :D

Yes but the vapor is significantly less so I didn't know if it just builds up in your lungs instead of blowing back out

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes but the vapor is significantly less so I didn't know if it just builds up in your lungs instead of blowing back out

Ah i see. Well I vape MTL and your mouth doesn't hold near as much vapor as your lungs can with DL vaping, less in, less out. If anything as far as absorption you might absorb more with DL since you're taking on more vapor.

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah i see. Well I vape MTL and your mouth doesn't hold near as much vapor as your lungs can with DL vaping, less in, less out. If anything as far as absorption you might absorb more with DL since you're taking on more vapor.

Ok cool but as far as you know it's not building up in and layering in my lungs right?

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok cool but as far as you know it's not building up in and layering in my lungs right?

Whatever it's doing MTL isn't worse than DL. VG makes my chest tight so I don't do high VG, I sso fine with high pg. Everyone's different.

VU Sponsors