Become a Patron!

Q2 for Smok Baby Beast....

Why do shops charge more for the SMOK Q2 coil than the TFV8? The V8 pushes more wattage (the suggestion on the sides anyway), gets better flavor, better clouds etc. I've had nothing but dead on arrivals, shot rubber gaskets, broken wires and tons of problems with the Q2. Anyone else notices how easy it is to over prime these things? The first one I had came with my Alien mod, and it was DOA. The reputable shop that I bought it from replaced it. But it wouldn't even get up to its minimal wattage of 30 without instantly turning juice into powder. Is there something special I need to be doing for this coil that I'm missing?

I really hate these things obviously. Why have I just purchased two more this evening? Graveyard shift bartender here. It's my night off, and the last shop open when I got up only had these. I've managed to get this particular one up to 70w as I type this and actually tasted my juice! Let's see if I can get a couple more without burning it out while I wait and see if anyone else cares to input on the Q2.

Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Last edited:
Thanks yall! The T8 is the best that I've used, and normally what I purchase. That's the 4-barrel setup. It's the single and double barrel ones that I've nothing but problems with.

Don't really use Tanks that often was just curious since this is the most recent baby based post I can find I got a coil yesterday It's only A-day old so I wasn't sure If I should register it as an old coil

VU Sponsors