Become a Patron!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I'm not mistaken they just came out. I'd like to know if anyone's had a chance to try them, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
I threw a bottle of Purilum "Heaven" in with my last order. I haven't mixed it yet but it smells really damn good. It smells like a mix of Cap Strawberry, TFA Strawberry Ripe with some blueberry in the background.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm really tempted to try some since I saw its on sale. That heaven sounds good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where are the updates, @inspects ?? ;P

I just one a big old bottle of their Nilla Wafer Milk, so I'll post my experience in a couple weeks when I get it and have a chance to do some mixes.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where are the updates, @inspects ?? ;P

I just one a big old bottle of their Nilla Wafer Milk, so I'll post my experience in a couple weeks when I get it and have a chance to do some mixes.
Sorry, been swamped with work, haven't had time to mix anything lately, nor feel like mixing.....:cry:.....:D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a grape bubblegum using ocean mist purilum and it's pretty good. I make it for a couple people. Their Concord grape wasn't as good imo.

I've also used purilum ripe and sweet strawberry. They don't seem that strong of flavors. I mixed 6% ripe and 1.5% sweet with 1.5% cheesecake graham crust (purilum) and I can't really taste any strawberry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have tasting notes on almost the entire line...or maybe it is the entire line? Anyway, on ELR look up the flavors and you can see my notes. Or quite a few of them are also in the Flavor Reviews Wiki on reddit. I can copy and paste my notes here if you all would like, just let me know :)

EDIT: I take that back, not all. I forgot I still have Ocean Myst, Heaven, and 1 more ???? sitting on my table waiting for taste testing. I will try to get those 3 posted in the next few days.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got one of these a while back. @MagicJosh said he liked the Strawberry Biscuit in a thread. So when I ordered from there I gave it a shot. Its a pleasant flavor. The biscuit is there but its in the background. It needs to be bolstered.

NicRiver had a new years sale so I picked some more Purilum flavors up.

• Raspberry
  • Pineapple
  • Watermelon
  • Jelly Candy
  • Gummy Candy
  • Strawberry Marshmallow Cereal
  • Wild Berry Harvest
  • Fresh Coconut
  • Creamy Caramel

I'm testing some tonight. The Watermelon is a winner. Its more on the candy side but isn't too sweet. Im tasting the wild berry harvest now and its good. Pineapple smells good. Fresh Coconut smells like sun-tan lotion. Creamy caramel smells really heavenly. I will get around to tasting these and let you know what I think.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got another called Paradiso but its not a purilum flavor. Its just a NicRiver flavoring. Its supposed to be a coconut cookie.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know this is kind of an old thread.. but I've tried numerous flavors from Purilum... Overall I think they are good. My favorites so far are their watermelon, toasted coconut cheesecake, tobacco bourbon, caramel coffee w/ sweet cream, grapefruit mojito and sunset.

The only ones I straight up didn't like were cookie (tastes too much like FA Cookie, which I hate), honeydew melon (perfumey) and melody (has a cooling agent in it)

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
I found them to taste like mass produced, manufactured and artificial vapes......Left a chemical like taste in my mouth..... Tried the Watermelon and their Berry Harvest......Not impressed with them at all.......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found them to taste like mass produced, manufactured and artificial vapes......Left a chemical like taste in my mouth..... Tried the Watermelon and their Berry Harvest......Not impressed with them at all.......
I forgot about this thread, but agree with you.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
I just ordered a few Nicotine River concentrates that looked like they'd make great standalones. Two are Purilum. Jelly Candy is great. I get vaper's tongue often, but some black coffee with monk fruit cured that. Really nice flavor. I'm not sure how concentrated it is, because I only measured the ingredients with eyeballs in the tank. Really good. The flavor is probably 1/4 of the mixture. Later, I'll try Capella's Jelly Candy as well.

VU Sponsors