Become a Patron!

Purge squonk 510 too short

craigo71

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I just got myself a purge squonk and none of my rdas 510 pins seem long enough to make contact even wound out. Is there an adjustment in the connection to bring it up higher tia

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's gotta be. Can you take pictures of the top of the 510 and the side (inside the mod)?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like you can put a flathead screwdriver in the top of the 510 and turn it

craigo71

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeh but that just tightens or loosens the white inner thread which takes it further away

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
huh, I don't know man. I've never owned a purge or seen that 510 before. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you unloosen the nut and then try reverse threading the 510..tighten screw and try. Looks similiar to my rabbit mod

Sent from a very cloudy room

craigo71

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeh the white inner thread just won’t go any higher than where it is. I’ve taken out the red o ring between and it seems to be enough to make the contact and doesn’t seem to leak so far

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm sounds weird. Just make sure that's not some type of insulator and you don't cause a short.

Sent from a very cloudy room

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for my late reply... I own both the Suicide King Squonker and the Rampage. The red washer that you removed is only intended to be used with RDAs the 510 on which is longer than normal because even with the Carnage RDA it has to be removed to be able to make contact despite the 510 pin on the mod itself is spring loaded so what you did is obviously 150 percent correct. :giggle:

craigo71

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for my late reply... I own both the Suicide King Squonker and the Rampage. The red washer that you removed is only intended to be used with RDAs the 510 on which is longer than normal because even with the Carnage RDA it has to be removed to be able to make contact despite the 510 pin on the mod itself is spring loaded so what you did is obviously 150 percent correct. :giggle:
Hey thanks for your reply good guess haha. I’m glad to hear it from someone else though it’s reassuring thanks again

VU Sponsors