Become a Patron!

ENDED - PureCoils.com - Win A Wake Mod Co. Littlefoot Full Kit!!! - Ends 2/11 At Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah, I was able to change the letters only, not the actual format. That's kinda stupid that I can't select the format.
Chef, Go to Edit... under "User details" there is a drop down on the left side for minimum age... you can select the mm/dd/yyyy and that should fix the issue.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my entries in. Fingers crossed! I never win anything... but the wife could use a new mod lol. Unless I like it, then she can have something else lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shared again on Facebook for a bump!

Although I would like to win I want my friends to have a chance also. Good Luck All

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty cool 60W, 2,000 mah battery, TC starter Kit with Wake 3ml Subohm tank!

Only comment is that the contest entry powered by Gleam should have people joining VapingUnderground instead of Vaping Tech Talks..

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm in.
I liked the looks of this device as soon as I saw it when you gave one away on Mod Envy.
Thanks for the chance(s) :)

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Thank you for the contest, love the vibrant colors, getting tired of black and silver lol. I just wish there would be a pink or rosegold, otherwise all these colors are stunning.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks! I was hoping for more - when I did the one for the Dotmod RDA a year and a half ago I had about 50,000 entries. I didn't really push this one like I should have, though. So I guess that's good for VU because I figure at least half of the entries are from here.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I was hoping for more - when I did the one for the Dotmod RDA a year and a half ago I had about 50,000 entries. I didn't really push this one like I should have, though. So I guess that's good for VU because I figure at least half of the entries are from here.
Do we know who won yet?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So close to 4000 entries

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So we have a winner! Mr. Willie Abbot with entry #475. Willie, if you're a member here - Congrats! I've sent an email to the address listed with your entry.

K60klIH.jpg

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Congratulations, now that inspect has hyped up the tank, every time I take a hit from mine that aren't wake, I come to think maybe I should order one :(
With the nowadays on going "you can declare as anything you want rule" could I pretend to be Willie and crazychef is going to believe it? Time will tell :sneaka::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors