Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
These are pure extracts for DIY not pre-mixed bottles.

I have few blends Im no longer carrying on site and looking to sell these pure extracts.
easier to break down and sell in smaller bottles and give DIY folks chance to grab some NETS

I recommend mixing at 10%-20% for stand alone and 3%-8% if creating hybrid blends with these.

None of these have added flavors by me but are flavored during tobacco casing process.The flavors in them are noticeable but not over whelming and can be made stronger by adding artificial flavorings to them.

Blends
Honey NET blend: Burley, Cavendish, Virginia
1 50ml *sold*
3 30ml

Raspberry NET blend: Cavendish, Flue-Cured Virginias
1 50ml *sold*

Caramel NET blend: Burley,Virginia
1 50ml *sold*
2 30ml​

Prices
30ml any flavor $18 50ml $30
Shipping included in price

All shipping via first class bubble mailer with tracking
Paypal Conus Only

If anyone wants whole lot $160 shipped Priority​
c39b68640c6e82804ae1cf3704060f10.jpg

Last edited:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't buy anything that can takes up to 20% to make anything now when yo get it to work at 3% and under I might be intrusted.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I don't buy anything that can takes up to 20% to make anything now when yo get it to work at 3% and under I might be intrusted.
Good to know ,not for you then I guess

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Slight price adjustment $20 30ml $35 50ml

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
naturally extracted tobaccos are not artifical flavorings they don't go through the same process that artifical flavorings do...I make my own NET extracts and have bought and used alot of diffrent NETs made by other vendors...20% is right around standard my personal extracts I'll use anywhere from 12% to 15% extract....

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
naturally extracted tobaccos are not artifical flavorings they don't go through the same process that artifical flavorings do...I make my own NET extracts and have bought and used alot of diffrent NETs made by other vendors...20% is right around standard my personal extracts I'll use anywhere from 12% to 15% extract....
Thank you for commenting :)

For site the blends are mixed anywhere from 10-25% and when I make my personal ones I tend to mix mine around 12-15 % as I like more subtle blends for subohming.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for commenting :)

For site the blends are mixed anywhere from 10-25% and when I make my personal ones I tend to mix mine around 12-15 % as I like more subtle blends for subohming.

I vape a genny so flavors pop out better on mesh than on cotton.so 12-15 works for me usually.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I vape a genny so flavors pop out better on mesh than on cotton.so 12-15 works for me usually.
I tend to sub around .2 drippers on mechs at high nic so to much extract is little much at times and heat just cooks the hell out of it lol

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Vash is one of my top 3 NET vendors, and I have tried tons. Great stuff.

Vash, you know, I think most people do subohm and lung-hit NETs...but I never do that, as I am the type to mouth hit, french inhale and really experience all the flavors of NETs. I use the old classic Magma RDA, dual parallel 28g coils coming in around .6 ohm (which I guess is subohm) and mouth hit it at around 50 watts.

Other flavors i lung hit, but not NETs. To me it'd be like gulping egg nog or something. :p

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fucking magma...yeah I got one to socked away....exhale through the nostrils and get all the nuances....are all the fruit and dessert flavors naturally extacted and by who? and what are the pg/vg ratios of the NET extracts.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
fucking magma...yeah I got one to socked away....exhale through the nostrils and get all the nuances....are all the fruit and dessert flavors naturally extacted and by who? and what are the pg/vg ratios of the NET extracts.
The natural fruits are bought from flavoring vendors but all tobaccos and coffees on site are extracted by me .

PG/VG ratios are either Max VG or Max PG but I also do custom ratios when asked :)

Most max VG blends come in around 75-85 VG depending on the juice

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
All desserts and fruits are artifical besides the coffees which are extract based and the two natural fruits.

We are running sale right now that ends at midnight, 10% off site wide and additional 10% for new customers and free shipping :)

10% off new customers and free shipping is standard though

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
All of these would work great for dessert hybrid blends as well as stand alone NET or NET blends.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
$18 shipped 30ml or $30 shipped 50ml

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Bump , great prices on pure extracts for DIY

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
$18 shipped 30ml & $30 shipped 50ml
Will do $45 shipped if you buy 1 30ml & 1 50ml.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
All 50mls are sold ! 30mls left

Also upon request I can add additional flavors to these to make them just like site versions when they were available

Last edited:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Bump

Any one wants all 5 30mls remaining $65 shipped for the lot

Vash