Become a Patron!

PUMA By Vapor Storm.

Storm1967

Member For 1 Year
PUMA By Vapor Storm

I am an Executive Accounts Manager. I am on the go quite a bit. Some days it is non stop. Some of the perks of my position is there is quite a bit of traveling. A few weeks ago I decided that I needed a different Mod. Don’t get me wrong I love the Mod that I had (and still have) but I needed something light weight to travel with.

I went to my local Vape Shop and told my Vape Guy what I was looking for. I needed something light weight, Very functional, comfortable in the hand and can easily be pocketed. He reached into his show case and pulled out this little mod called Puma by Vapor Storm and set it on the counter. I picked it up and was dumbfounded by how light this Mod was. About as heavy as one of those Black Permanent Markers. I looked at him and said “Bet it isn’t worth the money.” Right then he put 2 batteries in it and handed it back to me. Still Light weight. I took my tank off of my Mod and put it on the Puma. Right away it asked if the coil was “New” or “Old”. It was a new coil so I chose New. I set the wattage to what I had my Mod set and put this Puma to the test.

WOW did it perform very solid. I could not believe that this little light weight Mod was doing the things that these heavy Mods with all of the bells and whistles are doing. I didn’t buy 1… I bought 2. I bought 2 because from what I understand these are limited editions and I do plan on owning the collections. Hey. People collect coins, books, Unicorns, My Grandmother collects Angels and Santa Clauses. I collect Vape Stuff LOL.

When I got home I immediately went online to Vapor Storm’s Web sight and searched for a Firmware Update. Sure enough there is one. I updated both.

This Mod is Amazing. Open Box is basic. Comes with Mod, Manual, Charge Cable. Battery door is Magnetic but its not strong yet it doesn’t move nor does it rattle like on most. Has a Bright Display, easy to maneuver through the modes with the come 3 quick presses of the fire button and use the */- to maneuver. To turn on and off same as other Mods. 5 quick presses on the fire button. Has a ribbon in the battery compartment to help remove the batteries when gently pulled.

Now lets get to the Pros and Cons.

PROS:

Very light weight even with batteries and a tank such as the Freemax Mesh Pro, I am running the Freemax Mesh Pro tank and there is no overhang on the sides of the mod and there is no gap between the tank and the mod, Fits comfortably in the hand, smooth fire button, bright display, 510 plate is flush with the top plate so there is no gap, the colors and designs are poppin, easy to maneuver through the various modes, 200W capability although I don’t know why anyone would need 200 watts, Easy access to Batteries. Quick change out of the batteries. Battery life, like in every other Mod, is gonna depend on what setting you run on and how often you hit it. I run at 65 watts and the batteries will last me about 8 hrs. The rounded triangular design is idea for comfort and setting the Mod on the table. The only way its going to fall over is if you knock it over.

CONS:

There is only one con that I can think of with this Mod and that is the Charge Cable being to short. What is it with these companies putting short Charge Cables in with their products?

I am minus one of the Pumas though. My Best friend and his girl friend split up. Well actually she moved out while he was at work. She cleaned him out with the exception of his clothes and furniture that she couldn’t move on her own. When she did this she took all of his Vape stuff including Mods, Tanks, Coils, and all but 2 bottles of his juices. As he was telling me what had happened I was already putting together a “Vape Care Package”. It contained one of the Pumas, A Mesh Pro Tank, 3 coils, 2 batteries. When I handed it to him I thought he was going to break down. It would have been another 3 weeks before he could buy another kit because when she did this he had just made his Mortgage Payment. He has offered to pay me for the kit set up I gave him since then and I just change the subject on him.

Anyway… Great Job Vapor Storm… Its about time someone got it right….

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That’s so nice you found a mod perfect for your work travel day doublely wonderful you were able to help your best friend! :vino:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Very cool hooking your brother up. He probably has enough going on with the ole lady moving out and taking his stuff. The last thing he needs is be without a vape.

VU Sponsors