Become a Patron!

Pulse Bottle Tubing Size?

Hello everyone,
I screwed up and cut one of my Pulse squonk bottle tubes too short. Luckily I have a spare to get me through. I was hoping someone knew the size tubing I would need to replace mine. I was going to order 5x2mm but it looks a little big width-wise. Anyone have a pair of calipers that can check for me?

robert.conley.1656

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone,
I screwed up and cut one of my Pulse squonk bottle tubes too short. Luckily I have a spare to get me through. I was hoping someone knew the size tubing I would need to replace mine. I was going to order 5x2mm but it looks a little big width-wise. Anyone have a pair of calipers that can check for me?
What ever size tubing that is in a REO works great. The tube was jacked when I got it. Swapped easily and works great so far. It's a tad softer than the stock tubing on the pulse as well. I know the id is 1/16" but forgot the od.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Probably 4mm with 2mm internal. YFTK use 5mm with 2mm internal. Get both and you are sorted for life.
I was going to get 5x2mm but wasn't sure. Will pick up some 4x2mm as well. Thank you my friend!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors