Become a Patron!

ProVari Radius

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm a little heart broken with the design! I can't be the only one that misses regulated tube mods. :(

I loved my first Provari and ProVape will always hold a special place in my heart, but unless this is at least 70W, I think I'll sadly be passing on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could probably get 2 and get to 70 watts.
But you would have to vape them at the same time to do it.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am interested but I will need to see the specs and the price point to determine how interested I am. At 3 bills they lose my attention quite frankly. Yes previous Provari's are well built, but the P3 was a dud for me with the over done menu for a single button design and 20w sucked too imo.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am interested but I will need to see the specs and the price point to determine how interested I am. At 3 bills they lose my attention quite frankly. Yes previous Provari's are well built, but the P3 was a dud for me with the over done menu for a single button design and 20w sucked too imo.
I paid 269 for my P3 Beta, and I found that the watts adjustment gave me a level of fine tuning that smooth ProVari vape, that wasn't there with VV.

Would I have done it again on a P3? Yes, I bought the Ti version.

And will also buy a Provi Radi!!!

Their product just keeps getting better and better.

Where as the other guys stuff wants to tout bigger and bigger.

I am happy with my Vape Journey so far.

Jim

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well lets be realistic
if it can fire .5 coils
you can run a kanger subtank on it fine if it fires 30ish watts
and i used that for months
but i prefer the taste of a dual parallel vertical coil which needs 50 watts minimum to work imho

it doesnt have to be a 200 watt mod to be good
but we have reached the point that a range of 30-60 assures you the ability to run most tanks on the market

dual parallel vertical coils are not a fad or untested unproven technology
4 of the most popular tanks use these style coils
and more will probably hit the market soon

the problem i see is this
you ask a high price
the price is worth it because the mod can stand up to day to day use and last years and is servicable etc

yet they put out a product that is 1-3 steps behind the cheap $30 disposable mods

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well lets be realistic
if it can fire .5 coils
but i prefer the taste of a dual parallel vertical coil which needs 50 watts minimum to work imho

but we have reached the point that a range of 30-60 assures you the ability to run most tanks on the market

you ask a high price
the price is worth it because the mod can stand up to day to day use and last years and is servicable etc

yet they put out a product that is 1-3 steps behind the cheap $30 disposable mods
You were doin good until your last sentence.

I don't have just one mod. But, my daily carries are ProVari... Every single day at least one Provi goes with me. Even though I bring others along too.

I love big power, and I love a smooth consistent vape too.

I have the best of both worlds. I would never even consider a 30 dollar disposable mod, nor would I recommend a ProVari to a budget minded vaper. They are worlds apart.

Jim

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the istick30s are excellent device and can be had for $30ish
the istick 100 is excellent at $30ish
teh sig mini 30w is great

go up to $40 and $50
and you have
the d2
evic
evic mini vyc
and some others that are all great mods
but for 1/5 or less the price of a provari
you have some of the most sold mods on the market tha many offer features provape is unwilling to offer

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

go up to $40 and $50
and you have
the d2
evic
evic mini vyc
you have some of the most sold mods on the market tha many offer features provape is unwilling to offer
OK???

I have already said that I am not interested in any of those bargain products.

Would I recommend them to a budget minded vaper? Yes!

Would I recommend a ProVari to an experienced vaper? Yes!

So, it boils done to a perceived value judgement call.

I see the ProVari as the Best Bang for the Buck mod on the market.

Just my opinion, Jim

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
OK???

I have already said that I am not interested in any of those bargain products.

Would I recommend them to a budget minded vaper? Yes!

Would I recommend a ProVari to an experienced vaper? Yes!

So, it boils done to a perceived value judgement call.

I see the ProVari as the Best Bang for the Buck mod on the market.

Just my opinion, Jim
id disagree
a VS dna200 is probably the best bang for your buck

and they will service the mod plus has the latest proven technology and has room to grow plus its almost completely customizable

VS products have a reputation for build quality i dont know if its as good as a provari, but i have heard nothing but good thinsg about both comapnies build quality, they are priced a little lower and offer better technology

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
id disagree
a VS dna200 is probably the best bang for your buck

and they will service the mod plus has the latest proven technology and has room to grow plus its almost completely customizable

VS products have a reputation for build quality i dont know if its as good as a provari, but i have heard nothing but good thinsg about both comapnies build quality, they are priced a little lower and offer better technology
Pound for Pound the ProVape products suit me best.

It is truly a Great Time to be a Vaper!

Jim

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
well lets be realistic
if it can fire .5 coils

you ask a high price

You have said, much more eloquently, what I've been trying to say all along. To me, even if the highest setting will work for my average Vape, is something I could accept in a $50 mod. In a $300 mod, I want to have a bit of headroom left.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just my opinion , but with a Provari you press the button and it does what it is supposed to do . A year later......... it does the same thing , it just works . And made in the U.S. . I have talked to some B.&M
store managers and owners and most people do not vape at 200, 100 or even 60 watts . BUT ,no one wants to pay an extra $100 , for something that does what another device will do for
half, the price .

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just my opinion , but with a Provari you press the button and it does what it is supposed to do . A year later......... it does the same thing , it just works . And made in the U.S. . I have talked to some B.&M
store managers and owners and most people do not vape at 200, 100 or even 60 watts . BUT ,no one wants to pay an extra $100 , for something that does what another device will do for
half, the price .
exactly
which is why i say a vs dna 200 which people have said their 1 year old vs products still work like the day they were bought is a better bang for the buck considering the price difference
and VS offers service on their product

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pound for Pound the ProVape products suit me best.

It is truly a Great Time to be a Vaper!

Jim
Are you watching the astros win tonight or the texans...do what they do?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awl dam ! people were comstantly pissin and moaning about the single button navigation, it was just too complicated for them
tube mods are sooooooooo last year
provari jumps into the game and people still make reasons why provari is crap,,jeesh

don't like it ,don't buy

i do have to say this tho,,i sure wish provape made my D2,coz it is coming back from 101 and i am sure it is still a fuckin boat anchor !!!!!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
awl dam ! people were comstantly pissin and moaning about the single button navigation, it was just too complicated for them
provari jumps into the game and people still make reasons why provari is crap,,jeesh

don't like it ,don't buy

i do have to say this tho,,i sure wish provape made my D2,coz it is coming back from 101 and i am sure it is still a fuckin boat anchor !!!!!
my d2 has survived dozens of falls on to hard wood,concrete,and asphalt
plus a 1 minute or longer swim in the dishwater
and runs as good as new

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

don't like it ,don't buy

I agree tube mods are old school..I own 2 Provari's but as well made and tough as they are I haven't used them in 2 yrs..
Just not suited to my style of vaping these days being so low powered ..
That said I've got 4 dual batt mods that are great, and I too have the 75w D2..
And at only $59 if it takes a dump I'll just buy a new one...no big deal..but so far I've been vaping it about 2mos with no issues at all..I guess its a matter of perspective..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my d2 has survived dozens of falls on to hard wood,concrete,and asphalt
plus a 1 minute or longer swim in the dishwater
and runs as good as new
[QUOTE="smacksy, post: 710263, member: 9452", and I too have the 75w D2..
And at only $59 if it takes a dump I'll just buy a new one...no big deal..but so far I've been vaping it about 2mos with no issues at all..I guess its a matter of perspective..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

well yippy skippy for the both of ya ,,what fuckin good does that do me !!!!!! i have a china piece of shit mod still

i would have loved to get my 55bucks worth of use out of it before it crapped out ,,and the american vendor left me hanging

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="smacksy, post: 710263, member: 9452", and I too have the 75w D2..

well yippy skippy for the both of ya ,,what fuckin good does that do me !!!!!! i have a china piece of shit mod still

i would have loved to get my 55bucks worth of use out of it before it crapped out ,,and the american vendor left me hanging[/QUOTE]
Shit happens... I got my D2 from 101 too..but its a good 75w mod...hope you get it worked out..

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally prefer to buy a device that compliments my atomizer, not the other way around, but that's just me ;) Still, curious to see the specs and price for the radius, at the very least, it solves the two biggest complaints of the P3, the PITA menu system and length of the device. Die hard KF4 users would probably love this one w/ hybrid adaptor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they are sending it back ,saying the problem is my atty,all 3 of them
What atties were you running? Have you ever checked them on a separate ohm meter before installing them on your mod?
I ask because sometimes I get a bad coil right out of the box
and now I'm in the habit of checking a new coil before I even fill the tank..and always check my builds on a RBA or RTA..
That said I like the .5 in both the Crown and Maganus on my D2 at abut 42-45w....been vaping it everyday for about a month..also charge it via the supplied charge cord plugged into a 5v wall charger...fully charges under two hrs..
The D2 was cheap compared to my other mods and should it quit it's no big deal..I've got backups to my backups, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What atties were you running? Have you ever checked them on a separate ohm meter before installing them on your mod?
and now I'm in the habit of checking a new coil before I even fill the tank..and always check my builds on a RBA or RTA..
That said I like the .5 in both the Crown and Maganus on my D2 at abut 42-45w....been vaping it everyday for about a month..also charge it via the supplied charge cord plugged into a 5v wall charger...fully charges under two hrs..
The D2 was cheap compared to my other mods and should it quit it's no big deal..I've got backups to my backups, lol

You indirectly bring up a good point about budget minded mods. I know myself, I have a couple nice mods/attys that will never leave the house. Having a cheaper mod that can provide me with a decent Vape when I'm out and about is nice for the simple fact that I wouldn't be super heartbroken if something happened to my $50 D2 mod, with a$30 triton tank, running $1 DIY juice..now if I had a $350 mod with a $200 tank and a $50 drip tip on the top, filled with $30 juice, I'd feel a bit differently if something happened.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You indirectly bring up a good point about budget minded mods. I know myself, I have a couple nice mods/attys that will never leave the house. Having a cheaper mod that can provide me with a decent Vape when I'm out and about is nice for the simple fact that I wouldn't be super heartbroken if something happened to my $50 D2 mod, with a$30 triton tank, running $1 DIY juice..now if I had a $350 mod with a $200 tank and a $50 drip tip on the top, filled with $30 juice, I'd feel a bit differently if something happened.
Agreed, 100%!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally prefer to buy a device that compliments my atomizer, not the other way around, but that's just me ;) Still, curious to see the specs and price for the radius, at the very least, it solves the two biggest complaints of the P3, the PITA menu system and length of the device. Die hard KF4 users would probably love this one w/ hybrid adaptor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I too am curious about the specs.. I'm hoping it is at least 60w and can fire down to .2 ohm, but I'm probly dreaming! Lol

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2 of the atty were plume veils,i don't remember what the other one was,,its been over a month now since this happened

those attys work just fine on othe mods,,that piece of crap D2 just didn't fire every time i pushed the button,or it had to think about about whether or not to fire when i did,thats to say to say,push and hold and wait for it to fire ,,the problem is NOT my atty

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 of the atty were plume veils,i don't remember what the other one was,,its been over a month now since this happened

those attys work just fine on othe mods,,that piece of crap D2 just didn't fire every time i pushed the button,or it had to think about about whether or not to fire when i did,thats to say to say,push and hold and wait for it to fire ,,the problem is NOT my atty
OK, just curious why 101 said there is nothing wrong with your D2....said it was the atty....your the first person Ive heard about that posted having problems with it...but again I only vape my D2 out and about mostly...I've dropped it getting out of my truck twice but the well built little mod wasn't hurt a bit..fired right up
It was a good buy for me, for what it is...

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

no its the mod
i have tghe same issue form tie to time
it can fir all day perfectly fine then suddenly i push t and NOTHING.

But it is so random

dre suggested to me that i bend the negative out a little more to make sure the battery is in firm. That helped

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no its the mod
i have tghe same issue form tie to time
it can fir all day perfectly fine then suddenly i push t and NOTHING.

But it is so random

dre suggested to me that i bend the negative out a little more to make sure the battery is in firm. That helped

mine would be fine for awhile and then it would start ,and just keep getting worse ,sometimes i would pick it up and nothing

considering removing that flat negative thing all together

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

go up to $40 and $50
and you have
the d2
evic
evic mini vyc

Do you really think the iSticks, IPV's Sigelei's, etc out there will still be going strong in 2-3 years of regular use??? I'd say more than likely not. When they fail where do you send them to get them fixed?? Yup the dumpster. Provape products last for years. Even after being dropped in a toilet, run over by a car, fall down a flight of concrete stair, etc. You have a 1 year warranty so that is one year of zero worries. And if you have an issue after that year you have a company to send it to for repair without it costing you the price of a brand new mod.

Yeah they might not be the most powerful or the cheapest. But they are the most reliable. They are obviously not marketed towards high power or sub ohm vapers. They never claim to be.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you really think the iSticks, IPV's Sigelei's, etc out there will still be going strong in 2-3 years of regular use??? I'd say more than likely not. When they fail where do you send them to get them fixed?? Yup the dumpster. Provape products last for years. Even after being dropped in a toilet, run over by a car, fall down a flight of concrete stair, etc. You have a 1 year warranty so that is one year of zero worries. And if you have an issue after that year you have a company to send it to for repair without it costing you the price of a brand new mod.

Yeah they might not be the most powerful or the cheapest. But they are the most reliable. They are obviously not marketed towards high power or sub ohm vapers. They never claim to be.
That's just it...I wish ProVape would produce a device geared to us sub ohm vapers..built with their legendary quality it probly would be very popular, despite what it's high cost might be..

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's just it...I wish ProVape would produce a device geared to us sub ohm vapers..built with their legendary quality it probly would be very popular, despite what it's high cost might be..

Thankfully some companies are starting to come out and build high quality devices with us in mind. (build quality)
Yihi and cravingvapor are the first two to come mind.
My hexohm took a terrible fall off a 2nd story balcony into the parking lot and outside of paint damage its working like nothing happened

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

but all that can be said of a VS dna200
so you prove my point

An di have no idea how long my d2 or 3li will last
i hope a year or 2 if i need them to last that long
stuff changes too much, so i will want something different eventually
Hell I already do, I want SS TC so need a new mod.
Would rather buy a new $50-60 mod then have to get a new $250-300 mod

no wlets look at an istick 30
built in batter
will last me 3 months before i need a new one
so at $28ish a piece now even $30
that $120 a year
provari $250 for that same time period
no
$250, plus batteries and a charger.

now the provari might go 2 years without an issue
and in the same time frame then i am at $240 for the istick 30s
still cheaper, unless i spent $25 extra for the extended warranty no wait its still cheaper
now 3years in and have to get it fixed
i think its about $40 or so for a provari repair.
now its gets cheaper to own a provari
After 3 years of use.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I used to put more emphasis behind that line of thought in my buying, but the flip side to that point is a reality acknowledgement that there really isn't a "2-3 years of regular use" factor in play there to begin with. Leaving the immediate protection against getting a very short term dud (this is where reading the fine print of your online vendor is key) warranty protection as more of a focal point then how long it runs for.

Heck, even being the frugal bastard that I am 6 months these days is probably a stretch before i fully expect myself to be buying the new, better, and more appealing shiny. The Provari may still work great 2 years from now, but a lot of that "built to last value" gets negated if/when it spends a majority of that lifespan sitting mostly unused in the old stuff pile. It's potential resale appeal also takes a hit given how much you end up paying for a brand new one as well. Even taking 2/3 it's price down the line still likely leaves you out $100.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to put more emphasis behind that line of thought in my buying, but the flip side to that point is a reality acknowledgement that there really isn't a "2-3 years of regular use" factor in play there to begin with. Leaving the immediate protection against getting a very short term dud (this is where reading the fine print of your online vendor is key) warranty protection as more of a focal point then how long it runs for.

Heck, even being the frugal bastard that I am 6 months these days is probably a stretch before i fully expect myself to be buying the new, better, and more appealing shiny. The Provari may still work great 2 years from now, but a lot of that "built to last value" gets negated if/when it spends a majority of that lifespan sitting mostly unused in the old stuff pile. It's potential resale appeal also takes a hit given how much you end up paying for a brand new one as well. Even taking 2/3 it's price down the line still likely leaves you out $100.

Personally I like to spend money on a quality product that will last over buying disposable mods that won't. The problem is sometimes you do outgrow devices. I rarely use my Provari 2.5 because I typically build around the 1Ω range and it will not fire at a level that I like. On the flipside I have a Vaporshark rDNA 30. Love it. Not a cheap device and I thought it would last. Not the case. Pin is constantly getting jammed and the usb port is toast. Also have another rDNA 30 that I bought used and it worked fine until the usb port went on it. So those two do not get used anymore because changing the battery is not simple. If I were to send these two back to get them fixed it would probably cost me $100 each for repair. So what I thought was quality ended up being an expensive throwaway.

Provape is the only company that I can honestly say I trust to put out a quality product that will last. And they won't ass rape me if I need a repair out of warranty. I have no problem paying for that piece of mind. I just won't do it if it is a device I know I will outgrow in 6 months. But my vaping style has pretty much stayed the same for over a year. I don't subohm. I don't build dual or quad coil monsters. Simple single coil running anywhere between .9Ω - 1.2Ω is all I need. If the Radius can do that comfortably it would be a device I would have for years to come.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Personally I like to spend money on a quality product that will last over buying disposable mods that won't. The problem is sometimes you do outgrow devices. I rarely use my Provari 2.5 because I typically build around the 1Ω range and it will not fire at a level that I like. On the flipside I have a Vaporshark rDNA 30. Love it. Not a cheap device and I thought it would last. Not the case. Pin is constantly getting jammed and the usb port is toast. Also have another rDNA 30 that I bought used and it worked fine until the usb port went on it. So those two do not get used anymore because changing the battery is not simple. If I were to send these two back to get them fixed it would probably cost me $100 each for repair. So what I thought was quality ended up being an expensive throwaway.

Provape is the only company that I can honestly say I trust to put out a quality product that will last. And they won't ass rape me if I need a repair out of warranty. I have no problem paying for that piece of mind. I just won't do it if it is a device I know I will outgrow in 6 months. But my vaping style has pretty much stayed the same for over a year. I don't subohm. I don't build dual or quad coil monsters. Simple single coil running anywhere between .9Ω - 1.2Ω is all I need. If the Radius can do that comfortably it would be a device I would have for years to come.
It would cost about 25$ to fix the sharks.
Just sayin, that's odd though, I've not heard of them having USB issues. They have a little plastic cradle on there to help give it more rigidity. And doesn't the battery in the rdna30 just pop out like the 40?

Last edited:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It would cost about 25$ to fix the sharks.
Just sayin, that's odd though, I've not heard of them having USB issues. They have a little plastic cradle on there to help give it more rigidity. And doesn't the battery in the rdna30 just pop out like the 40?

I have babied the USB connectors and both have failed. You have to wiggle the cord to try to get it to make a connection. Have tried several different cords so that is ruled out. And yeah the batters do swap out. But you have to unscrew the plate to get to the battery compartment. Not easy to do on the go in a fix. I'm probably just spoiled by the convenience of magnetic doors and screw on caps.

And I looked on the VS website and minimum repair is $80. Add another $7.99 for 510 pin replacement. And then shipping both ways. Yeah not worth it. I'll probably sell them to a tinkerer that can fix them.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have babied the USB connectors and both have failed. You have to wiggle the cord to try to get it to make a connection. Have tried several different cords so that is ruled out. And yeah the batters do swap out. But you have to unscrew the plate to get to the battery compartment. Not easy to do on the go in a fix. I'm probably just spoiled by the convenience of magnetic doors and screw on caps.

And I looked on the VS website and minimum repair is $80. Add another $7.99 for 510 pin replacement. And then shipping both ways. Yeah not worth it. I'll probably sell them to a tinkerer that can fix them.
The 80$ is if you put the battery in backwards and fried the board.-the board itself is 50$ the diagnostic fee is 25$ which includes the changing of a minor part-ie,battery, USB, or 510.
Not trying to argue, just don't wanna see incorrect information floating around.
As a side note the rdna30 is the only vs product I don't own, I was unaware that the back door was fixed, I thought it popped off like the rdna40.

Last edited:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The 80$ is if you put the battery in backwards and fried the board.-the board itself is 50$ the diagnostic fee is 25$ which includes the changing of a minor part-ie,battery, USB, or 510.
Not trying to argue, just don't wanna see incorrect information floating around.
As a side note the rdna30 is the only vs product I don't own, I was unaware that the back door was fixed, I thought it popped off like the rdna40.

Not hard to get into. Just not easy for a quick swap. Like I said I'm just spoiled by the much easier methods available. I guess I could call and find out how much the repair would be. I really do like these things.

3274666adb8e3a7fa5c9c8e3357cb78c.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not hard to get into. Just not easy for a quick swap. Like I said I'm just spoiled by the much easier methods available. I guess I could call and find out how much the repair would be. I really do like these things.

3274666adb8e3a7fa5c9c8e3357cb78c.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Yeah, they are much easier on the phone or through trouble ticket, and yes, the form factor is irreplaceable

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, they are much easier on the phone or through trouble ticket, and yes, the form factor is irreplaceable

Ok you were right. $25 plus shipping to them. And the guy told me to save a few bucks I could put the issue as the USB port on the one with the bad 510 pin and then add the 510 in additional since the USB port is a few bucks more.

JYnXX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I probably wouldn't buy one, but I am curious as to what Provape has come up with.
When I first heard about this device, I was thinking Radius ... as in - It will go around
the ProVari much like the Ye Olde ProVari Sunbox.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
With what is coming out of China these days, this ProVari box faces some stiff competition. I wish them luck.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so basically we just proved that the VS is the better bang for the buck????? especially considering now adays the VS is priced below the provari

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like VaporSharks repair costs are in line with ProVape's:
http://www.provape.com/category-s/26.htm#

Standard Service Repair Costs

Replace Window and screws- $14.00
Replace Electronic Assembly (Circuit Board / Top Cap) - $70.00