Become a Patron!

Provape P3 owners second home

JYnXX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No. I can't find a Provari thread on here.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am curious what ProVape is going to come out with next. The new P3 colors are awesome, and I have my eye on the black and white fade. Any word or inside info on what they are working on?

itsyourmove

Hockey Fan
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am curious what ProVape is going to come out with next. The new P3 colors are awesome, and I have my eye on the black and white fade. Any word or inside info on what they are working on?

The black and white fade is cool looking. I have a feeling a box mod might be next, but who knows.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It appears you are right. They've released a teaser video showing what appears to be a new box mod.

Anyone want to buy or trade for a barely used Provari Mini 2.5 Version 2? =P

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would be interested simply because I have never gone above 10 to 12 watts on anything, and I even drip high nic, lol. The only reason I don't currently use my Provari's is because I have come to like the box form factor. A box mod with Provape's build quality and reliability...............count me in!
Now that I think about it, Im going to go post my Provari's and a mech I dont use for trade or sale. Maybe they'll produce something fun and exciting to play with, or at least some juice. I'm almost out, and I'm poor. Lol.

Last edited:

gin828

Member For 5 Years
I am excited about it too...... I am looking for a mod that can take a beating, vv/vw 30w, small formfactor, and 18650. Keeping my finger crossed that this could be the one:)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curious to know how low it fires and if it has TC capability. Might have to wait even longer on a P3 until the specs on this device become public.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Curious to know how low it fires and if it has TC capability. Might have to wait even longer on a P3 until the specs on this device become public.
Waiting in this case could be a good thing!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gin828

Member For 5 Years
I would definetly wait..... The P3 will still be there in a week or two. Judging by the size and three buttons, I believe we are gonna see some new features.

VU Sponsors