Become a Patron!

Problems with Nicotine level

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am having the hardest time with my nicotine level. I am using a 20W istick and the aspire nautilus. 16mgs is to weak and 18mgs is burning my throat and I guess to strong. I am about to give up!! I'm getting a kangertech subox for my birthday if I'm not smoking analogs again by then. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am having the hardest time with my nicotine level. I am using a 20W istick and the aspire nautilus. 16mgs is to weak and 18mgs is burning my throat and I guess to strong. I am about to give up!! I'm getting a kangertech subox for my birthday if I'm not smoking analogs again by then. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!!
Same flavor and manufacturer on the 16 and 18 liquids? It could be something aside from the nic (PG or VG levels, a certain flavor) that you're sensitive to.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah forgot to put that. Same business makes mine. It's all VG and flavor. I do have a sensitivity to PG.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll probaby find the subtank solves your problem using the lower nic level. Hang tight, and don't give up!

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My girlfriend got me into vaping by buying me an Istick 30W with an Aspire Atlantis tank. She bought me a 12mg 60vg blend and it killed my throat. I went to a vapor store the next day and bought some 6mg 70vg eliquid and haven't looked back sense. I've started buying 3mg blends and am doing fine. Haven't smoked a cigarette since.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might try lowering the wattage, and working your way back up until you find your juice's/device's sweet spot.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm getting a kangertech subox for my birthday if I'm not smoking analogs again by then. Any suggestions would be awesome.
Even if you are smoking by then, get it anyway and don't give up. You've gotten a lot of really good feedback here. Wish you the best!

ForrestGump

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aspire 'not' sucks ball sax. I almost went back to ciggs with using that janky money hungry tank. I went through so many coils i saved no money from smoking spend more on vaping. What helped me was a tank that produces triple the smoke vape so you get more nic maybe hold it in for a few seconds. 12mg is plenty wit goblin zephrys goliath go 4 double coil tank with 50 plus watt mod. u be good then

VU Sponsors