Become a Patron!

Problems with my new Sigelei Fuchai 213

Hey Forum! This is my first post. I'm hoping someone can shine a little light on an issue that I'm having. I picked up a Sigelei Fuchai 213w and a Uwell Crown tank at the local vape shop today.

This Sigelei is the first mod I've had that has TC for SS coils, which the .5 and .25 Crown coils are....both using ss316. Now to be fair, I've never even bothered with TC on my other mod either so maybe I'm doing something wrong, but here's the my issue....

Everything seems straight forward. I go into TC mode, to SS, to 316, and select Feirenheit. The Sigelei does allow me to raise the temperature up and down....however nothing happens when I fire.

This is what my screen shows...

.17 ohms resistance (even though in power mode it accurately shows .25, give or take .05)
4.06 v (my batteries are full of course)
60w (which I don't understand either, as this value appears no matter what wattage I had in power mode)

The strangest part is that if I hold down the fire button, my voltage immediately drops to .93 and my wattage drops to 3.1.

I may give the .15 nickel coil a try and see if TC mode works with that.....but honestly the crown coils take so long to prime (and can be messy) so I don't want to go through all that right now unless it is suggested.

And since I'm asking anyway, I have read several setting recommendations on the crown's ss coils, and I see a lot of members say things like 450F at 40w.

I was under the impression that you are either in TC mode OR power mode...but never both. I also have no clue about this TCR exactly either. Any help with those questions would help as well.

Thanks to all those that reply in advance.

Happy Vaping,
Jared

Don't bother fiddling with it anymore. Your mod doesn't do tc. Just use it as a variable wattage mod. Tbh, that's all it is.
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=nBzDCUGV8Kc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Well I watched it......and I am disgusted with Segelei to the point that I almost went back down to my local vape shop to exchange the mod for something else. With hesitation I decided to keep it, but I'll never support Sigelei business again. Such a consumer scam. I've already shared what I have learned with a couple friends.

On a positive note, I learned that I need to stop watching videos of mod reviews on Youtube. Time to start searching around VU for some honest reviews of products I'm interested in.

Cheers to the gentleman that posted that video. It's nice to see real evidence backing his claims for once.

I appreciate your honesty....as unfortunate as it may be!!!!! :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Listen, it's not a bad mod. My girl has one. In fact it's one of the best looking mods out there. It's just not a tc mod. So use it for what it's good at which is power mode. Definitely don't run ni200 on it. It keeps stepping up the resistance at every puff and that could be dangerous with that metal. Tbh, I had one on pre order with my girl and I saw the video and decided to cancel. She decided to keep hers because it was pretty. To each his own, it's still better than smoking

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a positive note, I learned that I need to stop watching videos of mod reviews on Youtube. Time to start searching around VU for some honest reviews of products I'm interested in.

This is a good rule of thumb given the reality that most of those "higher sub" reviewers out there don't even use TC once the camera goes off. Essentially leaving the feedback from others here infinitely better and more reliable then you are going to find watching say....a MikeVapes video. Sigelei may be shady, but they do deserve some indirect props for helping to highlight that in their downfall.

Now tack on a "don't do pre-orders either, as there essentially is zero upside in doing so these days" and you should be gtg ;)

(As a VW-only device the Fuchai 213 really is one of the better buys out there at around $50 though, imo. I love mine and just bought a second. Really digging the preheat setting on my drippers. More stuff needs to have that)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vaping Heathen is the worst reviewer of them all. Guy can't admit when he's wrong and he's always bitching and moaning about something like a little fucking girl. Can't stand that clown.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping Heathen is the worst reviewer of them all. Guy can't admit when he's wrong and he's always bitching and moaning about something like a little fucking girl. Can't stand that clown.

He's neck and neck with mikevapes but I think being a crying cunt gives him the edge. Mike vapes puts a review out ever 6 minutes and loves every product that touched his fat, little hands.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He's neck and neck with mikevapes but I think being a crying cunt gives him the edge. Mike vapes puts a review out ever 6 minutes and loves every product that touched his fat, little hands.
Lol, I like Mike Vapes. Maybe it's a NY thing.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fuchai is not the best TC mod out there, to say it mildly and it doesn't do 213W either (GJ Sigelei), well at least it looks nice.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I like Mike Vapes. Maybe it's a NY thing.

I watch his reviews simply for the fact he does the decent side by side comparisons to other popular devices that a lot of others don't.

That said, i'd never take him on his word on whether or not to buy a product. Much less assume he's actually putting any real effort into thoroughly testing the thing.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is the more expensive Sigelei 213 model more sensible with it's wattage ala 150W pretty much most of the wattage mode if batteries are 30amps and are at least 30% charged? I only need like 140W but not if the battery drains 20% and it drops to 70W. That is the worst perfomance ever. I don't need 3 battery mods i don't need more than the 140 or 150W the old "200W" dual 18650 reg. box mods had.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted the ramp up output adjustment feature but I guess I'll have to get the IPV 400 today because I want new mods all the time. I finally have a career so I can afford it. The Smok H-Piv has the feature I like but otherwise sucks in my hand.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While everyone is right here and I would say stay away from Nickel or Titanium TC on this device because it's dangerous to your health. But what you are seeing is exactly what people who didn't set a high enough preset and didn't lock the resistance would see.

Also double check the resistance. My Sig 213 saw anything in TC .02 ohms lower than in power mode. For SS that means the device thinks it's too hot before it fire when it checks and gets the right resistance. So fire it in power a couple of times, swap to TC, read resistance and lock it once you read it at the actual resistance (the one power mode reported when cold.).

As long as you don't chain vape this should give you some level of manageable TC. But every hit you take without resting it will make your vape that much hotter.

I'm pretty new to preheat mods just a question I vape at about 110/115 watts what would be a good preheat wattage and how long

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seriously, I would only vape this mod in power mode. Don't even attempt tc because it flat out just does not do tc. Yes, its a great looking mod but lets be intellectually honest here. Its a variable watts mod, nothing more nothing less.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously, I would only vape this mod in power mode. Don't even attempt tc because it flat out just does not do tc. Yes, its a great looking mod but lets be intellectually honest here. Its a variable watts mod, nothing more nothing less.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Well it's less than the 213 watts claimed - more like 150-155 watts. I agree with Jack, I wouldn't try to use that mod in TC, just VW mode.

Cheers,
Steve

Wow, I definately did not expect to wake up this morning and have this many replies. Thanks for all of your input. I will keep using this in power mode. I didn't know that this fuchai was going to be this disappointing. Once again, thanks!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Is the preheat just for tc mode or is it useful for vw also
To my knowledge, it does work in both. Comes in handy with Clapton and other fancy coils.
I'm pretty new to preheat mods just a question I vape at about 110/115 watts what would be a good preheat wattage and how long
I'd start at 150W for 0.5 - 1 seconds.

OK thanks I've actually cut it down to vaping at 90 watts preheat at about 115 125 for 0.75 on alien coils 5/6wrap produces excellent flavor and vapor thanks for the help

Kev012in

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey man I'm pretty new here and I have a fuchai 213 paired with a limitless rdta plus. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this... I've been vaping SS316L in TC TFR mode for the past few days with absolutely no problems. I even did a dry cotton burn test and made a video that's uploading to YouTube right now. At 400 degrees is when the outer layer of my cotton started browning but did not ignite nor fall apart or really char. I didn't use any pre-heat time in TC. 80 watts @ 0.01 seconds. Read and locked resistance, back to back to back fires to simulate chain vaping. No burnt or roasted cotton up to 400. Once my vid finishes uploading I'll add the YouTube link. Is it only 155 watts? Sure, I don't vape any higher then 100 watts ever. Is Sigelei wrong for advertising "213" watts? Of course. But overall I'm happy with it, as long as you like it and it works for you that's what's important. Happy vaping.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey man I'm pretty new here and I have a fuchai 213 paired with a limitless rdta plus. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this... I've been vaping SS316L in TC TFR mode for the past few days with absolutely no problems. I even did a dry cotton burn test and made a video that's uploading to YouTube right now. At 400 degrees is when the outer layer of my cotton started browning but did not ignite nor fall apart or really char. I didn't use any pre-heat time in TC. 80 watts @ 0.01 seconds. Read and locked resistance, back to back to back fires to simulate chain vaping. No burnt or roasted cotton up to 400. Once my vid finishes uploading I'll add the YouTube link. Is it only 155 watts? Sure, I don't vape any higher then 100 watts ever. Is Sigelei wrong for advertising "213" watts? Of course. But overall I'm happy with it, as long as you like it and it works for you that's what's important. Happy vaping.
Not flamed but just about everyone who says it works for them in TC just plain doesn't understand why people says TC doesn't work. This does include you. The first fire from cold is fine but each fire after that it gets worse and worse. That's because each fire causes it to recheck resistance before firing if you chain vape it can go from "working" to coughing up a ling quickly. This is dangerous with Ni and Ti. Now it's entirely possible to never notice it on SS. It's resistance doesn't move as much, cools off the quickest, and most people only take 2-3 puffs at a time.

Another problem is that it doesn't do any temp monitoring during preheat.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
0ff16277555f2e190e8eb4367eaf8b1b.jpg

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
YouTube link?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader

Kev012in

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
youtube.com/watch?v=jwHUjZhVZGk this is my dry cotton burn test and settings.

youtube.com/watch?v=7j665faeGq8 this is a vaping test. It seems to be working fine for me. I don't vape ti or ni. If physics say it doesn't work then what is it doing?

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

youtube.com/watch?v=7j665faeGq8 this is a vaping test. It seems to be working fine for me. I don't vape ti or ni. If physics say it doesn't work then what is it doing?
It is giving you a TC'd vape when cold. A slightly hotter vape the next button press, and then hotter even still the next. If you are not letting the coil cool down in between hits it gets worse and worse. On something like Ti or Ni this is really bad. On SS it's not a huge issue. But it works because in your vaping habits it doesn't interfere with your vaping comfort is not the same has actually having working TC.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It looked like it progressively got worse and at 400 it was looking pretty burnt. With proper TC, at 400 degrees on dry cotton nothing should be happening to the cotton.

Kev012in

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is giving you a TC'd vape when cold. A slightly hotter vape the next button press, and then hotter even still the next. If you are not letting the coil cool down in between hits it gets worse and worse. On something like Ti or Ni this is really bad. On SS it's not a huge issue. But it works because in your vaping habits it doesn't interfere with your vaping comfort is not the same has actually having working TC.
I understand what your saying, I'm just not experiencing it. I chain vape at 480-500 on SS316L and each hit is the same temp feel as the last. I'm not burning my cotton. The vape feels the exact same on back to back hits at the same temp. I wouldn't try this with ti or ni as I know that metal is dangerous if heated incorrectly. I'm just saying for my chain vaping habits and me personally the TC is working fine. Yeah it browned the cotton at 400 degrees but it certainely didnt char it. I know its not the most accurate mod out there. Just giving my results on what works for me. YMMV

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand what your saying, I'm just not experiencing it. I chain vape at 480-500 on SS316L and each hit is the same temp feel as the last. I'm not burning my cotton. The vape feels the exact same on back to back hits at the same temp. I wouldn't try this with ti or ni as I know that metal is dangerous if heated incorrectly. I'm just saying for my chain vaping habits and me personally the TC is working fine. Yeah it browned the cotton at 400 degrees but it certainely didnt char it. I know its not the most accurate mod out there. Just giving my results on what works for me. YMMV

Thanks for taking the time to make the video and posting your findings here.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And that's cool but it is dangerous and disingenuous to suggest that this mod does TC correctly. Every person who comes into this thread and says that it works for them is going to have several people come and remind you that it doesn't in fact work. Because the last thing anyone wants to see is a bunch of people thinking the problem has been resolved and picks up a 213 expecting it to work.

I have used my 213 in TC. Outside getting the ohms straightened out it's been great for me. But I also know it doesn't really work and wouldn't pretend it does.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kev012in

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And that's cool but it is dangerous and disingenuous to suggest that this mod does TC correctly. Every person who comes into this thread and says that it works for them is going to have several people come and remind you that it doesn't in fact work. Because the last thing anyone wants to see is a bunch of people thinking the problem has been resolved and picks up a 213 expecting it to work.

I have used my 213 in TC. Outside getting the ohms straightened out it's been great for me. But I also know it doesn't really work and wouldn't pretend it does.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
OK how about this. I'll keep using my fuchai 213 and I'll keep using my fake TC which is working just fine for me. Just wanted to post my findings. Another thing to note, and I am in no way defending Sigelei here, when djlsb did his cotton burn test on the Fuchai 213 his tcr was 0.0005. That was based on the calculator Sigelei had on their website for the 213 only. A tcr of 0.0005 for SS coils on the Fuchai 213 is the wrong tcr. It should be 0.0009. The only thing I can assume with some people saying theirs works and others saying it doesn't is the quality control at Sigelei must be poor. Once again I couldn't give 2 craps about Sigelei, but the mod seems to be working fine for me and my personal vaping habits in TC TFR. YMMV

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK how about this. I'll keep using my fuchai 213 and I'll keep using my fake TC which is working just fine for me. Just wanted to post my findings. Another thing to note, and I am in no way defending Sigelei here, when djlsb did his cotton burn test on the Fuchai 213 his tcr was 0.0005. That was based on the calculator Sigelei had on their website for the 213 only. A tcr of 0.0005 for SS coils on the Fuchai 213 is the wrong tcr. It should be 0.0009. The only thing I can assume with some people saying theirs works and others saying it doesn't is the quality control at Sigelei must be poor. Once again I couldn't give 2 craps about Sigelei, but the mod seems to be working fine for me and my personal vaping habits in TC TFR. YMMV
Look it's a simple as this. The mod rereads the resistance in TC every time you press the fire button. That is flawed and dangerous. You can easily prove it to yourself by doing a dry burn test and just keep pressing the button. Hold it down till it quits firing, then repeat, repeat, etc - the cotton will eventually catch on fire.

You are doing people a disservice by telling them TC works on that mod. If you let it cool down between puffs it will work. If you are chain vaping, it will just get hotter and hotter because it keeps rereading the resistance. This isn't rocket science!

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look I am not saying don't use the device or don't use it in TC. But the TC isn't TC and it's up to the knowledgeable to inform those who don't know better. You know now and that's cool. It probably works absolutely perfect for you and your vaping habits with SS and that is great no one wants a device they can't use at all. I am legitimately happy for you. Just don't confuse usable and works for you as working, or at least that's what I and others were trying to help you and future readers of this thread understand.

Kev012in

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look it's a simple as this. The mod rereads the resistance in TC every time you press the fire button. That is flawed and dangerous. You can easily prove it to yourself by doing a dry burn test and just keep pressing the button. Hold it down till it quits firing, then repeat, repeat, etc - the cotton will eventually catch on fire.

You are doing people a disservice by telling them TC works on that mod. If you let it cool down between puffs it will work. If you are chain vaping, it will just get hotter and hotter because it keeps rereading the resistance. This isn't rocket science!
Did u watch my video? I did a dry burn test, and pressed the button over and over and over again at varying temps. My cotton wasn't on fire... That being said most of my vaping is in power mode. I only tried the temp control because everyone said it was completely useless. I don't think it's completely accurate, but with the right settings your not gonna disintegrate your cotton either.

Last edited:

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I watched it......and I am disgusted with Segelei to the point that I almost went back down to my local vape shop to exchange the mod for something else. With hesitation I decided to keep it, but I'll never support Sigelei business again. Such a consumer scam. I've already shared what I have learned with a couple friends.

Cheers to the gentleman that posted that video. It's nice to see real evidence backing his claims for once.

I appreciate your honesty....as unfortunate as it may be!!!!! :)
Yea buddy same here but I have the sigelei 213 and vu helped me see that sigelei are scumbags plus I only use mine in power mode. Nothing else. As far as the videos yea. I stopped doing that after buying shit reviewers say we're good and I thought they sucked. And realized a majority get paid to say a product is good.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't say they get paid, or even that they get paid in mods. BUT, what's a mod company going to do if you give their product a terrible review? Will they be inclined to send you their next new mod? Probably not. I trust reviewers opinions more if they purchased it themselves.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wouldn't say they get paid, or even that they get paid in mods. BUT, what's a mod company going to do if you give their product a terrible review? Will they be inclined to send you their next new mod? Probably not. I trust reviewers opinions more if they purchased it themselves.
Fix the problem. That's what I say. Lol. It isn't much they get paid but the lie about a product being good makes them like a assholes. That's y people are on here making fun of Mike vapes sausage link fingers. Him and twisted420 I can't mess with them. They both blow just my opinion

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like my sigelei. Only power mode and I never looked at a review for it til after I bought it. I took word of mouth from the guys at the vape spot. They love it and I do like it only in power mode.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fix the problem. That's what I say. Lol. It isn't much they get paid but the lie about a product being good makes them like a assholes. That's y people are on here making fun of Mike vapes sausage link fingers. Him and twisted420 I can't mess with them. They both blow just my opinion

The 2 guys I trust the most ate Daniel from Djlsb Vapes and Derek from Ambitionz. Both of them have heavy accents but if you can get past that they're usually brutally honest.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The 2 guys I trust the most ate Daniel from Djlsb Vapes and Derek from Ambitionz. Both of them have heavy accents but if you can get past that they're usually brutally honest.

I just got into Daniel's reviews he seems very honest about his stuff. Never seen dereks reviews. Gotta check it out. I watch alot of foolish vapes reviews. He isn't very detailed as far as specs and bla bla bla. But he will tell u what he likes and what he doesn't like and if it's diet or worth getting. And he is funny as fuck.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea buddy same here but I have the sigelei 213 and vu helped me see that sigelei are scumbags plus I only use mine in power mode. Nothing else. As far as the videos yea. I stopped doing that after buying shit reviewers say we're good and I thought they sucked. And realized a majority get paid to say a product is good.

I don't get paid, but as a power only box I still believe the Sigelei 213 Fuchai is the best bang for your buck you'll find out there as far as 2 battery boxes go. And if you prefer small form factor boxes...it really isn't even close atm/imo.

Going on about a dozen full fledged drops and one instance where I lost the thing on the beach. Found it latter buried in the sand. Unlike every IPV I've ever owned, which realistically isn't making it past drop 2, this Sigelei is still is kicking along perfectly :)

But yeah man, everybody owning one should just say no to using the TC. Just not worth it.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't get paid, but as a power only box I still believe the Sigelei 213 Fuchai is the best bang for your buck you'll find out there as far as 2 battery boxes go. And if you prefer small form factor boxes...it really isn't even close atm/imo.

Going on about a dozen full fledged drops and one instance where I lost the thing on the beach. Found it latter buried in the sand. Unlike every IPV I've ever owned, which realistically isn't making it past drop 2, this Sigelei is still is kicking along perfectly :)

But yeah man, everybody owning one should just say no to using the TC. Just not worth it.
I agree with u that it's a nice power only mod and it looks sicks. I don't abuse mine so hopefully it last awhile. Damn near every box mod out is tc but I personally only use my boxes in power mode.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

For me the best bang for your buck and the hardest hitting regulated mod is the G2. Fucking box is ugly but she's a beast. Ecig.com drops them for like $75. Get a coupon code from one of the reps online and you could get into a G2 for under $70. Durability wise, Ben from Hohmtech did a video on YouTube where he does a burnout on the mod with his BMW and thing still fired. Customer service is 2nd to none at Hohmtech. Great chip with a slight learning curve but we'll built and definitely worth it.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the best bang for your buck mod is the VT133 (DNA200) dual 18650 mod when Ecig has them in stock. With the 10% off code we were getting them for under $80. It's still my most used mod!

Edit The only problem is, as soon as Ecig gets them back in, they sell out. You have to be quick lol :D

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me the best bang for your buck and the hardest hitting regulated mod is the G2. Fucking box is ugly but she's a beast. Ecig.com drops them for like $75. Get a coupon code from one of the reps online and you could get into a G2 for under $70. Durability wise, Ben from Hohmtech did a video on YouTube where he does a burnout on the mod with his BMW and thing still fired. Customer service is 2nd to none at Hohmtech. Great chip with a slight learning curve but we'll built and definitely worth it.

Hey, I'm a big fan on the FSK chip. In fact, and while sitting here at my desk, these days I'm probably reaching for my Slice a little more then my Sigelei. Really liking the Kanthal TC. From a pure TC point of view, I tell everybody that wants to try it to go either that or the DNA 75/200...or basically go home. Because both are cheap enough now that there really isn't much of a reason to not to just skip right over the rest. Which certainly includes the Sigelei 213 ;)

But yeah, I'm also different then a lot of "extremists" (for lack of a better word lol) here. I don't go out and pre-order every hyped box that comes out. When i do buy something, I also don't go out and buy 3. The shelf behind my desk isn't lined up with some mega display of various mods/tanks either, since when I upgrade I usually tend to pif my old stuff to a friend in need on the cheap. I'm more or less a one box and a backup kinda guy, who spends a lot of time carrying around whatever setup I have in my pocket, and exposing it full time to real world scenarios that generally tend to matter more when they aren't being summed up in a single 15 minute youtube clip.

So to that guy like me out there, who chain vapes at 40+ watts and might not care the least about TC...the Sigelei hands down imo. You just aren't beating the build quality and form factor atm for under $50 shipped imo. Gun to my head and picking just one to own or buy that would be my choice. The G2 is ugly and simply not pocket friendly, and the Slice's battery life just isn't there if I'm going to to be out and about for an extended period of time.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got into Daniel's reviews he seems very honest about his stuff. Never seen dereks reviews. Gotta check it out. I watch alot of foolish vapes reviews. He isn't very detailed as far as specs and bla bla bla. But he will tell u what he likes and what he doesn't like and if it's diet or worth getting. And he is funny as fuck.

He's a funny dude for sure. You can always tell which videos are sponsored by Vape Socitey because there is no blazing.

Kev was speaking the truth. The other reviewers were basically trying TC with a pre-burn of 50+ watts x 3 seconds or so - and that is why the cotton burned. The TC doesn't kick in until after the pre-burn setting of 3 seconds if that is what you set it at, he has his pre-burn set at .01 seconds.

He even demonstrated this in his multiple videos which I'm sure most of you avoided.

As 400 F is close to the burning point of dry-cotton, yes, you will see some browning up there. That's some physics for ya.

As to the other YT reviewers Kev mentioned, he is spot on in their flawed analysis of this mod.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kev was speaking the truth. The other reviewers were basically trying TC with a pre-burn of 50+ watts x 3 seconds or so - and that is why the cotton burned. The TC doesn't kick in until after the pre-burn setting of 3 seconds if that is what you set it at, he has his pre-burn set at .01 seconds.

He even demonstrated this in his multiple videos which I'm sure most of you avoided.

As 400 F is close to the burning point of dry-cotton, yes, you will see some browning up there. That's some physics for ya.

As to the other YT reviewers Kev mentioned, he is spot on in their flawed analysis of this mod.
Daniel had his preheat turned on as low as you can have if for a short a time as you can select. Did you watch his review? I can post it again if you would like.

As for TC not kicking in until after preheat - that's total BS (no mods work like that - that is dangerous). If it actually works that way, it's another major flaw. Just one of the many!

Which video? I guess I didn't see that. Who's Daniel? I watched a bunch of reviews before I bought my Fuchai 213, and I think it's great. If the fire button breaks like other mods, I will be back and say it sucks.

From what I understand, preheat is a setting and it's called a preheat, so before other settings. Correct me if I'm wrong.

VU Sponsors