Problems with my CLIC

Discussion in 'Help I have questions!' started by Casper9104, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Casper9104

Casper9104 Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    So I just swapped out to a new pod and whenever I drag the light blinks. This has been going on for a couple hours. I usually just take out the pod and blow into it to fix it. This isn't working I've tried everything i could think of. Pls help

2. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'd try wiping the contacts. Also try charging. A super small battery so youll have to probably charge numerous times a day

3. Casper9104

Blog Posts:
    I cant do that it's a closed pod system

4. Casper9104

Blog Posts:
    ignore what I said I just read it again. The clic is fully charged idk what happened it just stopped working after i swapped pods. I've tried other ones but nothing

5. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    If the pod is replaceable it has contacts that hook to the battery. If you have to buy a whole new setup Everytime you run out you should definitely look into something else

Vape Fan likes this.
  6. Casper9104

Blog Posts:
    I've had this clic for about a year now and I never had issues until about 6 hours ago when it just started blinking white whenever I take a drag. I've wiped down the contacts on the pod but it didnt help. I have it on the charger rn hopefully that helps.

7. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    A year is a respectable life for a closes pod system. It may have just come to it's end. Most electronics are engineered to degrade, requiring replacment. Sorry for your troubles.

MrMeowgi likes this.