Become a Patron!
Yesterday I bought a JoyeTech Cuboid Mini. It is 80w and it came with a few coils. It was advertized as having some cool new coil called a Notch Coil. I put the coil in and primed it and everything and for a while I was hitting it and I was getting vapor but not much flavor, then I put it down for about an hour and came back and went to hit it and the coil was completely flooded and unable to hit. I had to remove the coil and manually dry it out and still now it is being weird. Any suggestions?

Vapenology

Unlisted Vendor
Did you lay this on its side? Its quite common for them to leak out when on their side. Alternatively the coil might be a dud, did you get some extra coils with your kit? Maybe try a different one.

V

Hello people, Im new to vaping. I bought the cuboid mini kit running on rba coil. Hoe often do I need to Vick. And secondly the tank is not aligned to the mod when fully tightened any fix for that looks hideous

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dry burn the coil and rewick when it tastes like it needs it.

Dry burn the coil and rewick when it tastes like it needs it.
Alright, the notch coil started spitting the first day, switched to the rba that lasted me a week till I could feel the flavor burnt.
What I meant by aligned was that the cuboid mini has the tank of the same shape and has to come exactly on top of each other when fully tightened. Mine goes a bit more

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I realized the setup and edited. IDK why it doesn't align with the rba installed. Spitting seems to be a common theme with these top air flow setups.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What I meant by aligned was that the cuboid mini has the tank of the same shape and has to come exactly on top of each other when fully tightened. Mine goes a bit more

There are 2 grub screws, one on the forward side, one at the rear side, both near the bottom.

Mine came with an allen key, insert the key into the blind hole, and very slightly loosen the grub screws both front and rear.

You will see the tank swivels freely. Align the tank to the mod, then lock the grub screws down.

The factory coils are the worst ever. Surprisingly, the RBA, is quite nice. The only indication of any attention at all being paid above the 510.

Joyetech make some of my favorite mods, why do they feel compelled to make attys???? They cannot think they are good at it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors