Become a Patron!

problems with ivp vesta

jennarose23

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've only had the ivp vesta 2 days on the 2nd day I go to use it it wouldn't hit wouldn't let me change wattage nothing, I took batteries out and now it says YIHI SX410_IVP9 V1.8 anyone know if it'd the chip that's bad or what if not what do I do?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've only had the ivp vesta 2 days on the 2nd day I go to use it it wouldn't hit wouldn't let me change wattage nothing, I took batteries out and now it says YIHI SX410_IVP9 V1.8 anyone know if it'd the chip that's bad or what if not what do I do?
Let me get home to a computer and I'll help ya out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jennarose23

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay thank you so much because I got it on a trade, the guy I got it from said he would go print off the receipt so I can return it snd get a new one but haven't heard from him since, so I'm out a mod, thanks to him.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay thank you so much because I got it on a trade, the guy I got it from said he would go print off the receipt so I can return it snd get a new one but haven't heard from him since, so I'm out a mod, thanks to him.
Probably something silly, let me see if I can walk you through it first. I'll be home in about 20 minutes.

jennarose23

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the problem when it wouldn't hit or let me adjust the wattage I took the batteries out and when I put them back in it says that YIHI SX410_IVP9 V1.8 and won't let me do nothing at all.

jennarose23

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes it doesn't do anything except say that same thing as soon as I put the batteries in it says that YIHI SX410_IVP9 V1.8 like automatically, it won't let me do nothing.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Found this on another site, It may work, give it a try.

I was having the exact same problem. What fixed it for me was taking out the batteries, letting it sit for about 15 min, putting one battery in and then holding down the fire button as I put the second battery in. The white noise and firmware screen still showed up but when I let go of the fire button the device restarted and has been working like normal. I did this about 15 hrs ago and its still working great, I've taken the batteries out and put them back in, turned the device on and off via the fire button several times and no issues.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you ever heard or seen that with this mod?

TBH, no and I have had one for months. I actually have a pre release model and its been working flawlessly. If the above process does not work you could try hooking it up to a pc and running an update.

jennarose23

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried it once it's still saying the same thing. I'll wait and try it again to see if it works I hope so cause I really liked it alot. :(

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried it once it's still saying the same thing. I'll wait and try it again to see if it works I hope so cause I really liked it alot. :(

I hope it does work because I just checked and it looks like there are no updates.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or just ask them about it?
Honestly, I don't know if they'll ask. Yeah, just tell them what the problem is and they'll guide you from there. I'm so sorry I couldn't be of more help.

jennarose23

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You tried and thank you for that I'll contact them in the morning because it's 2:15 am. Here thsnks so much for the help.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You tried and thank you for that I'll contact them in the morning because it's 2:15 am. Here thsnks so much for the help.
My pleasure, let me know how it all turns out.

VU Sponsors