lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i think you maybe on to something about the capacity causing a poor vacuum personally i think the tiny air hole maybe the cause in my experience tanks that had that also has a better seal or ball bearing that sealed it when closed ... cant wait for confirmation for now im using a crown 4.

Okay, so one day with the tiny air hole plugged, and leaks have actually been much improved (not gone). The only real leak I got was after a night leaving the mod/tank upright, and even then the liquid didn't actually drip out of the vent, but was clearly pooling there.

I used a "metal pick" thingy that's actually sold as a blackhead remover (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B006Z9UPQO). Despite its intended use, it's the most useful little general-purpose tool I own for tiny intricate things.

I used that to poke a tiny rice-grain-sized bit of cotton into the tiny air hole in the tank. It took a few tries to get it to where it was pugging the hole but wasn't sticking out the top, cause otherwise that blocks the tank's top from sliding back into closed position.

I've been testing this with the fishbowl glass, which is again usually more prone to leaks in my experience. I have not been doing dry pulls when I refill, just cause I want to see just how much of a difference this hole-plugging alone will make.

So far it's seemed to be pretty good, but I'll need to use it this way for a more extended time to really say. I will update y'alls in a couple days again.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bit late to the thread but mine leaks if I prime the coil before I fill it. Now I just fill the tank and wait 20 minutes. If you put liquid in the top of the chamber it flows outta the airholes. My Falcon did the same thing so now I don't prime the coils for either tanks and not a drop has left the tanks.
Hope your freemax is okay now cos them triple coils are on another level. It's the most flavorful sub ohm tank on the market in my opinion

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Where can I buy replacement orings for the freemax mesh pro & orings for the new tank that goes with the freemax twister tank

I just did a Google search for "replacement o-rings freemax mesh pro." There are some available for $1.50 to $2.00 USD. I think Freemax might have a problem with assembly and o-rings. I'm using a Falcon Resin Edition, which doesn't have the same leaking problems the non-Resins have. The airflow is as tight as I want it to be, and as loose as anyone would want it to be. The M-triple coils suck because they burn out quickly, but the M2's are amazing and last almost a month with high-sucralose juices. To avoid leaks, I close the airflow holes when filling. Then I suck 7 times without using the fire button. Then I open the airflow holes again. It's a great tank, and it won't accidentally open in your pocket like the Freemax Mesh Pro.

I just did a Google search for "replacement o-rings freemax mesh pro." There are some available for $1.50 to $2.00 USD. I think Freemax might have a problem with assembly and o-rings. I'm using a Falcon Resin Edition, which doesn't have the same leaking problems the non-Resins have. The airflow is as tight as I want it to be, and as loose as anyone would want it to be. The M-triple coils suck because they burn out quickly, but the M2's are amazing and last almost a month with high-sucralose juices. To avoid leaks, I close the airflow holes when filling. Then I suck 7 times without using the fire button. Then I open the airflow holes again. It's a great tank, and it won't accidentally open in your pocket like the Freemax Mesh Pro.

I never experienced any leaking problems with mine or my fiance's mesh pro resin tanks we use the single mesh coil & the double mesh coils & they last us a month I also recently got the fireluke 2 tank and that doesn't leak either. I just want new orings Because the ones I have look nasty Because they are clear. The fireluke 2 is nice tank the x2 mesh coil is really good but the x1 coil has very muted flavor . But I have no leaking from either tank and had the mesh pro tanks since November 2018. I saw some orings on eBay but idk what size the mesh pro uses

Egree

Member For 2 Years
My Freemax mesh pro ended up thrown out my car window. I absolutely love the freemax fireluke tank but with the small capacity I wanted sometheming else. Why do manufactures screw shit up freemax had a bulletproof design with the fireluke never ever leaked the top fill threaded cap great build quality great flavor but small capacity. So I got the fireluke pro slide fill constantly leaks cannot put your mod in your pocket without ending up with a pocket full of juice. Why couldn't they have made a 25mm version of the fireluke with greater capacity without screwing things up just my 2 cents.

VU Sponsors