Presenting the Green Leaf IPV2 - Coming in less than 2 weeks to VAPRO Supply

Vapro Supply

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VAPRO_Supply_Logo_Web_Site_250x63_No_Descriptor_2013_09_11.png

Happy 4th everyone!

Want to let everybody know that we will be receiving our Green Leaf IPV2 50 Watt Box Mod within the next couple weeks, so we have put them up on an advance reservation basis. If you are a VAPRO Supply customer, please click on the image to get to the product. We only sell to Brick and Mortars, and unlike most distributors, have NO AFFILIATION to retail other than distribution.

This means that WE DO NOT SELL YOU OUR SCRAPS like some others do. You should always be concerning yourself with these issues when choosing your distributor.

ipv2 img 1.jpg

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How are they?

Vapro Supply

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
Hey..no idea haven't held them live yet. But in the vids they've sent/shown whatever they look REALLY nice. They've promised me they'll be fully tested etc. I'm really hopeful these will be as awesome as they look. We've been talking about additional colors beyond the black and silver, so that should be cool also. I've been using http://www.vaprosupply.com/new-items/e-cigs/green-leaf-gl-30-18650/ and I really like it, so I have reason to be hopeful for this new box mod.

VU Sponsors