Become a Patron!

Prefabbed demon killer coil questions.

I've used tank mods with prebuilt coils in TC. Ut have always used wattage in my RDAs mostly be ause Im not sure what material my wire is made of. I pur hased the demon killer 7 in 1 box and it looks like stainless but nowhere on the package or even the website does it say so. I also just got the coilmaster kit and it comes with a spoil of kanthal which ive never used... How can i be sure what material it is or if ig can be used in TC? Not zure if it helps but my mods are the smok alien 220 with the tfv8 tank that i use when im driving my rig. (Also the first mod kit I bought that got me off the 2 pack a day habit) In the warehouse I'm using the Innokin Bastion squonke 100w, and at home im using my new sigelie ravage 230w though i havent used the gnome tank it comes with, sticking with the vandy vape bonza for in home cloud chuckin. I mostly use TC on the smok while im driving so i dont burn out the coils but was looking to see if i can build coils for in home use on the ravage.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100% agree with the posts above. Advanced makes quality wire and they show ohms charts for most of their spools and coils to help you select the spool/wire for the resistance range you're looking for.

First spooled wire I ever bought was from Demon Killer and the quality/taste was absolute garbage.

Yea i definitly agree with that last statement. Dont waste your money on the demon killer. I gave up and went back to my standard clapton setup for both in home and the squonker i use at work.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. Demon killer wire would be more useful if Mattel used it to secure Barbie dolls to their packaging.

On second thought, that wire is so dirty I'm not sure Barbie would approve.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yep. Demon killer wire would be more useful if Mattel used it to secure Barbie dolls to their packaging.

On second thought, that wire is so dirty I'm not sure Barbie would approve.
That garbage helped get me building my own coils. I loved them at first. On a whim I bought a spool of Nichrome at the b and m and found that plain wire dusted that sorry ass wire. They have gotten better but nothing compared to anything you can make with a little practice.

Not everyone wants to build and I understand that. As mentioned above advanced vape is pretty decent

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors