Become a Patron!

Prebuilt Aliens, Staples, etc.

Guess12

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have any experience buying these types of prebuilt coils from anywhere?
What'd you buy and where from?
I really want to try a few, I've heard they produce an amazing vape, just a bit out of my build league lol

Thanks for any info!

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best way is to get one of us to make them for you.
The ones on eBay are 90% trash on the aliens and 99% of the SSFCs and Staggertons are trash. If you have an IG account or FB myself and most of my team sells coils in addition to the plethora of other builders there like Raymo and his team.

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't really speak to the quality of it since I've got nothing complex to compare it to. Picked up a roll of stainless steel 316L half staggered fused clapton wire. I think it was $4-5 for mkws from fasttech. Seems to work fairly well but then my expectations aren't extremely high. The difference between getting a 'steak' sandwich from subway for $5-6 and getting a cooked to order steak from a restaurant for $20-30.

I made the compromise of cheap for a spool of something I'd spend 2-3x the amount on in plain wire and would probably end up with a wad rather than a coil trying it myself lol.

Raymo and others build a whole variety of coils and take it to artistic levels. I'm sure they're also more choosy when building and stand behind their coils so you know you're getting something approved rather than whatever a machine spits out. Not sure of price, they likely run $10-20 a pair. Given they can last for months if cleaned and taken care of, about the same price as a pack of factory coils for subohm tanks.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There's a few of us that hang out on the "post your builds" forum that build & sell coils, head over there and check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess12

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the info guys!
Gonna check out the build thread,
If you wouldn't mind building me a couple coils shoot me a PM with info on cost and whatnot

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors