Become a Patron!

Pre-Order: Squid Industries just dropped the Detonator 21700 Mod!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Check it out!! Squid Industries just dropping the Detonator 21700 for Pre-Order!!
120 watts, power or TC mode, on/off switch, power curve and optional LED light!
Available August 3rd at SquidVape.com

:bomb:
I just ordered the new DETONATOR 120w TC Mod as a Pre-Order! SS/Black/Gunmetal
I'm so stoked to receive it!

I own several Double Barrel 2.1 150w mods, a Limited Edition of a 500 lot and beautiful custom painted Double Barrel which are rarely found anywhere, made by the Master Squid himself. I entered a Woman's Vape Competition and there was no doubt I'd use the Double Barrel. Custom RDA at .22Ω
and 85w. Did not disappoint!

I own a TAC 21 200w which also hits . You could swear the DB and TAC are mechs.

I own multiple Peacemaker SubOhm tanks which take Flax paper coils and are compatible with Baby Beast Coils!

The Chief King RDA has an optional squonk pin and a dual coil build deck you seasoned builders will appreciate. Massive cloud production and amazing flavor.

I am thoroughly enjoying what Squid puts out. All mods made of 3mm thick Alloy. I always have one or two in my rotation. A great addition to your arsenal!

Squid Detonator Mod Contest-1.jpg
Squid Logo Double Barrels.jpg DB v2.1 Custom w.Peacemaker.jpg TAC 21.jpg Squid PM_tank1-1-1000x1000.jpg Squid Chief-King-11-1000x1000.jpg Squid Chief-King-Deck-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looking forward to seeing the feedback on the detonator.
In the meantime trying to figure out a way to finance a tac-21 to accompany my db. I’ve beckme a huge fan of squid.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah. The TAC 21 is quite solid. I like the fix on the battery door. And, Eric is releasing more of his beautiful customs. Amazingly beautiful work. The Detonator with the 21700 should do quite well for a single battery mod. For the price it should perform as expected with a huge punch.

I accidentally ordered the wrong color Detonator. I wanted Gunmetal, not SS. Both are beautiful, but I had already coordinated my attys for it. Let me see what unfolds in the next few days. I scored a LE DB #85 tonight but it needs work on the 510. Check Atomizer on all tanks. He says "for parts or not working" in his description. Jeesh. Wait. You fixed a mod for me once, didn't you? I gave you the 5000mAh blue one?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah. The TAC 21 is quite solid. I like the fix on the battery door. And, Eric is releasing more of his beautiful customs. Amazingly beautiful work. The Detonator with the 21700 should do quite well for a single battery mod. For the price it should perform as expected with a huge punch.

I accidentally ordered the wrong color Detonator. I wanted Gunmetal, not SS. Both are beautiful, but I had already coordinated my attys for it. Let me see what unfolds in the next few days. I scored a LE DB #85 tonight but it needs work on the 510. Check Atomizer on all tanks. He says "for parts or not working" in his description. Jeesh. Wait. You fixed a mod for me once, didn't you? I gave you the 5000mAh blue one?
That wasn’t me. I can usually fix them though. But haven’t done any for you, that I’m aware of.
First thought on that dB is the negative from the 510 to board. I know squid does after sales support. That’s one of the things that sold me on their products

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That wasn’t me. I can usually fix them though. But haven’t done any for you, that I’m aware of.
First thought on that dB is the negative from the 510 to board. I know squid does after sales support. That’s one of the things that sold me on their products
Old thread but only one talking about squid industries. I'm curious about the double barrel v2.1, is it plastic or metal ?
How well does it work with say 0.12ohm coils, and why is there zero info on the v2 double barrel, yet all the chinese websites are selling one .....well soon they plan to release it. The v3 looks exactly the same as the v2.1 LOL

Sent from Amchitka

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
V3 is 25mm diameter the 2.1 is 24mm

They are made of metal. Construction is fairly well. I would hold out for the v3 though. The 2.1 has some weak points. Namely the batt door is not a fixed to the mod and if you drop it, the door will go flying. The v3 has the door affixed with a hinge and clip. Also, the clips for the battery can become depressed in the 2.1- easy fix but I found it to be less than fun. The screen of the v3 is sealed better than in the 2.1.

Basically they took the 2.1, refined it and then made it bigger to fit bigger attys.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V3 is 25mm diameter the 2.1 is 24mm

They are made of metal. Construction is fairly well. I would hold out for the v3 though. The 2.1 has some weak points. Namely the batt door is not a fixed to the mod and if you drop it, the door will go flying. The v3 has the door affixed with a hinge and clip. Also, the clips for the battery can become depressed in the 2.1- easy fix but I found it to be less than fun. The screen of the v3 is sealed better than in the 2.1.

Basically they took the 2.1, refined it and then made it bigger to fit bigger attys.
Oh thanks for that info. Maybe I'll get both $_$

Sent from Amchitka

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey guys. I have to sell ALL of my Squid. I have 2, V2.1 kits, black and Gray Champagne still wrapped. Cheif King, black & wrapped. And a couple of customs. The DB v2.1 is 3mm thick, solid and a tank. I also have just a black DB v2.1, lightly used but in perfect condition. PM me.

VU Sponsors