Become a Patron!

Pre-Built Coils????

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, I am going to venture into the realm of RBA's, well just a little....LOL

I am looking at.. Ahhh hell already ordered it, a Big Budda Atomizer, it is an RBA, dual coil, big bastard, lol. I have a Guns Blazin MOD that is coming with it and a (2) IMR 26650 5200 mah batteries for the MOD. I am not sure if this comes with the first set of coils built for it or not, cannot seep to nail that down, and I have been watching a few videos on building.

But what about pre =-built coils, I have seen them. One video the guy said a good wrap was 10 turns of 24ga wire, but I was looking, well on amazon at several types of pre-built coils, yes I am a bit lazy right now, but I will get more into this.

So I was on amazon looking at these:

and these:

Can anyone lend some constructive advice, I have a K-Box now, and several tanks, and using ready made coils, I am enjoying this very much, want to take a little step forward...

Thanks folks...

Just another NOOB....LOL

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU John, I hope you get plenty of info & help with your coil project here on our forum, to help out I'll move your thread to the coil area where it will get plenty of feed back, Nice to meet you!!!:)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I am going to venture into the realm of RBA's, well just a little....LOL

I am looking at.. Ahhh hell already ordered it, a Big Budda Atomizer, it is an RBA, dual coil, big bastard, lol. I have a Guns Blazin MOD that is coming with it and a (2) IMR 26650 5200 mah batteries for the MOD. I am not sure if this comes with the first set of coils built for it or not, cannot seep to nail that down, and I have been watching a few videos on building.

But what about pre =-built coils, I have seen them. One video the guy said a good wrap was 10 turns of 24ga wire, but I was looking, well on amazon at several types of pre-built coils, yes I am a bit lazy right now, but I will get more into this.

So I was on amazon looking at these:

and these:

Can anyone lend some constructive advice, I have a K-Box now, and several tanks, and using ready made coils, I am enjoying this very much, want to take a little step forward...

Thanks folks...

Just another NOOB....LOL
Let me start off by saying I have no experience with purchasing pre-built coils.
That said, price wise, ordering different gauges of wire will be cheaper! You can get 24-28 in 25' and see what YOU like.
Second, regardless of what you do, invest in and ohm meter! Especially if you'll be running them on an unregulated mod.
If you're going to go pre-built still check them installed, shorts can still happen.
Also of course you'll need wick either way, I personally prefer Japanese cotton, you can get a good deal on eBay or Amazon for cheap.
I say if your capable (don't have carpal tunnel or something) do your own, it's not that difficult, I promise.
Welcome to the VU!

VU Sponsors