Become a Patron!

Power VapeTools - AIO for firmware (VTCFont, Logos, Firmwares, ArcticFox, MyEvic, NFE, etc)

Whocares

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've made my own collection for vape firmwares.

It has a lot of firmwares (and customs too), 2 firmware editors and flashers, nightly and stable ArcticFox/NFE/NtoolBox, easier folders structure.

upload_2017-3-12_19-57-13.png
Logos example
64x40
upload_2017-3-12_19-57-48.png
96x16
upload_2017-3-12_19-58-4.png
Also, it has useful links like this
upload_2017-3-12_19-58-19.png
For easier updating

Firstly, I made it for myself, but it can be useful for lazy users (like me) :)

You can download SFX (exe) here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Xe-4zj6x1GQlpwYWF4Rjd5Wm8
And 7z here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Xe-4zj6x1GWTJwMWRoTFpONXM

Screenshots:
upload_2017-3-12_20-5-51.png
upload_2017-3-12_20-6-2.png
upload_2017-3-12_20-6-12.png
upload_2017-3-12_20-6-18.png

Last edited:

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've updated the firmware on all of my devices from the manufacturer. I've been afraid that using these updaters will allow me to do something manually that will make my mods inoperable out of my own ignorance. Are there any safeguards on these apps to do keep that from happening? The only ones I can update are Aspire Plato and Reuleaux rx2/3.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

Whocares

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've updated the firmware on all of my devices from the manufacturer. I've been afraid that using these updaters will allow me to do something manually that will make my mods inoperable out of my own ignorance. Are there any safeguards on these apps to do keep that from happening? The only ones I can update are Aspire Plato and Reuleaux rx2/3.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.
A lot of Russian vapers using these software, nobody crashed with it).

As for me, I tested it with a lot of device.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. It's much easier than I imagined and puts so much more info on my mod. I especially love having the time/date on it. That wasn't an option on my reuleaux 2/3. I really appreciate you putting this together. Great logos!

VU Sponsors