Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...5b708e-d98d-11e9-ac63-3016711543fe_story.html

Maybe if they didn't TAX the legal products to where they cost TRIPLE the price of the black market products people would actually by the legal product instead.

Even if legal products cost 20% to 50% more than black market prices people would buy it for piece of mind knowing that they have a lab certified product.

Who's going to pay $60 for something when there is a guy standing on the corner selling what seems like the same product for $20?
Now if the store is selling that product for $30 then most would buy the product from them.

Of course the state always has to be greedy.
So much so that there is a black market for literally everything.
From inspection stickers to taxi medallions.:facepalm:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been wondering what the fuck is taking so long for them to come to a definitive conclusion. We all know it's not what we vape, but will the news report so aggressively that it's black market products doing the harm as they have scaring the shit out of people who don't know that "vaping is killing people"?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't hold your breath. Just look how most mainstream media handles guns. This feels the same way. Guns evil....vape evil.
Yes sir, bang on. I've had to adhere to some of the strictest gun laws in the world here in Canada for my entire life. At least we can own them, it's just very difficult and so many storage laws etc.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been wondering what the fuck is taking so long for them to come to a definitive conclusion. We all know it's not what we vape, but will the news report so aggressively that it's black market products doing the harm as they have scaring the shit out of people who don't know that "vaping is killing people"?

There’s a few good interviews about the roles of the CDC and FDA in this debacle at Regulator Watch at YT. Really interesting, imho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors