Become a Patron!

Postless Decks - I Don't Get It

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Easier decks I've ever worked with but if you get a deck with postless an get stuck just message me :) I own quite a few postless deck RTA'S an RDA'S.
Nice choice on the Goon btw. One of my favourites. If cash isn't an issue for you check out the Hadaly. It's restricted but great flavour.
@kingpin thanks for the recommendation that is one damn special RDA :)
Thanks man! I will definitely hit you up if I have any struggles. Won't be getting one for a bit but it's good to know I have help if needed. Between you and Kingpin, I'm in good hands. :cheers:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Postless decks are my favorite and in my opinion the easiest to build. Just cut your legs to the correct length, drop them in and tighten the screws. No trying to hold the coil up and keeping it at the right distance from the posts while tightning the screws or trying to keep clamps up to stick the legs in.

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Postless decks are my favorite and in my opinion the easiest to build. Just cut your legs to the correct length, drop them in and tighten the post screws. No trying to hold the coil up and keeping it at the right distance from the posts while tightning the screws or trying to keep clamps up to stick the legs in.
I agree with all of the above and also think they somehow add too flavour.
I don't actually find velocity easier like some do either, I find them annoying cos the coils cross each other!

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No worries and he's a good dude. Keep him close ;)
Yes sir he is and I will! Last weekend I was messaging him and picking his brain pretty good and he never got annoyed. Dude knows his shit and is more than happy to share his knowledge. Tremendous amount of respect for that dude. :vino:

But hey, you've been a blast to talk to as well so I'll be keeping you both close by. Just pick up when the red phone rings. :D

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes sir he is and I will! Last weekend I was messaging him and picking his brain pretty good and he never got annoyed. Dude knows his shit and is more than happy to share his knowledge. Tremendous amount of respect for that dude. :vino:

But hey, you've been a blast to talk to as well so I'll be keeping you both close by. Just pick up when the red phone rings. :D
We both enable each other lmao. We are bad influences on each other XD
Everytime we speak we both have new attys.

& like wise. I have a friend who works at a vape shop so I try quite alot of attys.
I've tried every deck you can think of so feel free.
Keep getting asked to do reviews and I'm considering it! There needs to be more honest reviewers. The ones that have like 500,000 views are hype maniacs and you'll notice the reviews with less views are actually giving true reviews. People just want someone to say a product is good.
RIP should rest in pieces. Can't stand his bullshit

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We both enable each other lmao. We are bad influences on each other XD
Everytime we speak we both have new attys.

& like wise. I have a friend who works at a vape shop so I try quite alot of attys.
I've tried every deck you can think of so feel free.
Keep getting asked to do reviews and I'm considering it! There needs to be more honest reviewers. The ones that have like 500,000 views are hype maniacs and you'll notice the reviews with less views are actually giving true reviews. People just want someone to say a product is good.
RIP should rest in pieces. Can't stand his bullshit
Don't tell me " feel free ", I'll take you up on it and you'll never be rid of me. :giggle:

Seriously though. I would be more than happy to talk about this stuff with you. I'm like a sponge and want to learn as much as I can because this is a badass hobby. Wifey has fully endorsed my giddiness on it, lol.

Should you decide to do reviews I'll be more than happy read/watch them. There needs to be more honest reviews out there and I agree that there's a correlation between the number of viewers and the honesty of the reviewer.

Oh shit, now you've done it. Someone is bound to show up here taking offense to the RIP comment. I'll get the anti-butthurt cream out in advance. Can't stand rip either. I'm new to all this but it didn't take me long to see he's a paid shill and nothing more. That and his moronic phrase of " chucking tits " is just Fucking stupid. :headbang:

/rant.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the perfect example of postless deck
For me, the perfect example of postless deck is a deck that doesn't have posts. A deck with the post holes facing up is not by definition postless... a truly postless deck typically has the screws positioned in the side of the actual deck itself, i.e. at a lower height than the bottom of the juice well(s), as is the case with the 24mm and 30mm Vapergate Limited Edition postless decks (I have both of them).

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't tell me " feel free ", I'll take you up on it and you'll never be rid of me. :giggle:

Seriously though. I would be more than happy to talk about this stuff with you. I'm like a sponge and want to learn as much as I can because this is a badass hobby. Wifey has fully endorsed my giddiness on it, lol.

Should you decide to do reviews I'll be more than happy read/watch them. There needs to be more honest reviews out there and I agree that there's a correlation between the number of viewers and the honesty of the reviewer.

Oh shit, now you've done it. Someone is bound to show up here taking offense to the RIP comment. I'll get the anti-butthurt cream out in advance. Can't stand rip either. I'm new to all this but it didn't take me long to see he's a paid shill and nothing more. That and his moronic phrase of " chucking tits " is just Fucking stupid. :headbang:

/rant.
It's no worries at all :) & trust me I don't give a shit broadcasting it! If I do a 'best and worst of 2018' review RIP is bound to be in the worse reviewer category lmao. I don't beat around the bush.
My Personal favourite is Chris from Empire Vape Co. He's not very well known though, he's a UK reviewer. I'm actually thinking of messaging him on Facebook cos he is one funny fucker

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's no worries at all :) & trust me I don't give a shit broadcasting it! If I do a 'best and worst of 2018' review RIP is bound to be in the worse reviewer category lmao. I don't beat around the bush.
My Personal favourite is Chris from Empire Vape Co. He's not very well known though, he's a UK reviewer. I'm actually thinking of messaging him on Facebook cos he is one funny fucker
I've seen a few of Chris' reviews and he is a funny fucker. The one review I remember of his was the sinuous p80. Man did he thrash that hard. Had me laughing. I really need to start subscribing to select reviewers to sort out the idiots.

I was going to type out more about reviewers but I'll save it and message you about it. I don't want to deviate this thread any further. :D

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Easier decks I've ever worked with but if you get a deck with postless an get stuck just message me :) I own quite a few postless deck RTA'S an RDA'S.
Nice choice on the Goon btw. One of my favourites. If cash isn't an issue for you check out the Hadaly. It's restricted but great flavour.
@kingpin thanks for the recommendation that is one damn special RDA :)

Hadaly is arguably still to this day one of the best RDAs out there ...Lucy first recommended it to me when I was enquiringly about squonking so just spreading the love for it haha ...even the shenray clone kicks the ass of most of my other atties ...I’ve been trying to snag an authentic for ages but all sold out everywhere over here :(

Still silver lining picked up an authentic Reload RTA cant wait to use it see if it can finally knock off the ijoy Exo off top spot....thanks for enabling me on the manta by the way haha!

Also seen Reload vaper are just about to release a BF version of the Reload 1.5 RDA so it’s now on my radar ...can’t be arsed with drip only RDAs

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I would like to apologize to everyone. I took that way too far and I'm better than that. But when you just try to be a hurtful fuck over the internet, that should be considered trolling.

Sorry for taking it too far guys. That shouldn't have upset me. I'm not making excuses for my behavior

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I would like to apologize to everyone. I took that way too far and I'm better than that. But when you just try to be a hurtful fuck over the internet, that should be considered trolling.

Sorry for taking it too far guys. That shouldn't have upset me. I'm not making excuses for my behavior

The other DonPalm whatever guy was a classic troll and he hit you below the belt - anyone might have lost it on that one :cuss:

However, I would go back and edit your posts to take out the innocent party's name - that person is an upstanding member of this forum and hasn't even posted in this thread

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen a few of Chris' reviews and he is a funny fucker. The one review I remember of his was the sinuous p80. Man did he thrash that hard. Had me laughing. I really need to start subscribing to select reviewers to sort out the idiots.

I was going to type out more about reviewers but I'll save it and message you about it. I don't want to deviate this thread any further. :D
Lmao sorry man fell asleep

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hadaly is arguably still to this day one of the best RDAs out there ...Lucy first recommended it to me when I was enquiringly about squonking so just spreading the love for it haha ...even the shenray clone kicks the ass of most of my other atties ...I’ve been trying to snag an authentic for ages but all sold out everywhere over here :(

Still silver lining picked up an authentic Reload RTA cant wait to use it see if it can finally knock off the ijoy Exo off top spot....thanks for enabling me on the manta by the way haha!

Also seen Reload vaper are just about to release a BF version of the Reload 1.5 RDA so it’s now on my radar ...can’t be arsed with drip only RDAs
Squonking is the way forward :)

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The other DonPalm whatever guy was a classic troll and he hit you below the belt - anyone might have lost it on that one :cuss:

However, I would go back and edit your posts to take out the innocent party's name - that person is an upstanding member of this forum and hasn't even posted in this thread
At least he didn't do the @ poor guy would have gotten the notifications and be really confused lol

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People are getting tired of zombie talking about heroine and craving attention in all his posts so he's getting what he deserves. He shouldn't broadcast his life on a forum meant for vaping

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Donbaldy I'm really sorry brother. I lost my temper. I should never let some 2 forum trolling Cock sucker get me mad like he did. Instead of editing my post I wanted to apologize publicly

VU Sponsors