VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
maxresdefault.jpg

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have the original but I did have the SQ and I agree, overrated in my opinion as well. But I don't hate it enough to attack members who disagree.
I had to quote because this is how adults act hint hint HINT ok that was childish but you get my drift.

But since you stated you don't like it...What don't you like about it? In my way of thinking and with my experience with the aromamizer plus. Doesn't it all come down to coil placement? I mean it's postless so you aren't restricted to size of coil. It's an rda so you don't have to make sure it wicks from a tank. Assuming you get the coils above the airflow intake it should perform great right? Oh and it looks like it has enough airflow. Am I missing something?

Now I agree the looks are subjective but I mean performance wise.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I don't have the original but I did have the SQ and I agree, overrated in my opinion as well. But I don't hate it enough to attack members who disagree.
Go with the trend, man. Attacking members for whatever reason is better than using the build in ignore/blacklist function, that some people with lower IQ have problem finding, we need to be more sympathetic :slowclap::p

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not attacking anyone, do you see me singling anyone out?? No I'm just stating that I don't like the Dead Rabbit

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to quote because this is how adults act hint hint HINT ok that was childish but you get my drift.

But since you stated you don't like it...What don't you like about it? In my way of thinking and with my experience with the aromamizer plus. Doesn't it all come down to coil placement? I mean it's postless so you aren't restricted to size of coil. It's an rda so you don't have to make sure it wicks from a tank. Assuming you get the coils above the airflow intake it should perform great right? Oh and it looks like it has enough airflow. Am I missing something?

Now I agree the looks are subjective but I mean performance wise.

I just couldn't get the flavor I expected out of it. The way the airflow is set up didn't seem to get enough air to the coils unless I ran it wide open, which diminished the flavor for me. I tried a few different builds and experimented with coil height but never seemed to nail it.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And to answer your question Brad the flavour is not as good as people say and your calling me childish just cos I don't like something. Don't get so fucking butthurt

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And to answer your question Brad the flavour is not as good as people say and your calling me childish just cos I don't like something. Don't get so fucking butthurt
Woah I called my self childish for saying hint hint HINT but if you attacked someone I don' remember at this time. I may have to reread the comments but we were getting on to the other guy

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ah Don29palms, winning friends the world over with your cunning forum postings and your informed criticisms of all things Dead Rabbit. You haven’t managed to slam VandyVape yet in this thread, you’re slipping! And name calling another forum contributor who’s struggling with addiction. You’re a class act Don. By that I mean you suck.

You should probably just go ahead and block me on this forum too, I’m not going to have many nice things to say about you here either based on the contents of this thread alone. I’d never block you because I enjoy reading the ridiculous bullshit that spews from your sewer.

So glad to see folks calling you out for being a fucking loudmouth. Bit tougher crowd than ECF, eh? Folks here are liable to jerk a knot in your ass when you act up.
Snowflake seems to be a trendy insult among some groups.
upload_2018-2-12_13-46-10.png

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldnt call it overatted but the drop is better

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I don't know about the drop but I also should not call the dead rabbit overrated. The build quality is good, it has lots of extras and squonks well. It just didn't work well for me but a lot of people swear by it.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Am I the only one who prefers the Apocalypse to the Goon? Guess it doesn't really matter lol. They are both great devices.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
postless decks are all bout space like many have said, but it depends on your coils and your skills

for example I suck at coil building - so I refuse to use postless decks.

I buy premade clapton wire from AVS
its kinda springy to say the least.
SO when I wrap it at 4mm and 9 wraps.....I have to do a lot of pulling on one lead with the mandrel inserted once its mounted to tighten it down and a lot of pulsing to get it as a contact coil. You cant do much of that with a postless deck

Yes I know I could torch the wire...but never had a lot of luck with that.

NOw if I use fused clapton wire or something less springy then ss clapton wire from AVS then its not so much of an issue but still some.

SO postless decks are fairly useless to me. For dual coils I need velocity decks to make my life easier

If you build coils that are not springy and just need pinched a bit or left spaced...postless is probably not much different then anything else and may be easier for somethings

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
postless decks are all bout space like many have said, but it depends on your coils and your skills

SO when I wrap it at 4mm and 9 wraps.....I have to do a lot of pulling on one lead with the mandrel inserted once its mounted to tighten it down and a lot of pulsing to get it as a contact coil. You cant do much of that with a postless deck

NOw if I use fused clapton wire or something less springy then ss clapton wire from AVS then its not so much of an issue but still some.

SO postless decks are fairly useless to me. For dual coils I need velocity decks to make my life easier

If you build coils that are not springy and just need pinched a bit or left spaced...postless is probably not much different then anything else and may be easier for somethings
I was hesitant at first but got used to it but I do agree that velocity are easier!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surprisingly I don't have that one yet, although I do have a Reload RTA and that thing is tits. Might have to check it out!

Yes you do, I'm blown away with them. I have tried the Clones then got the Authentics, the Authentic's are a lot better than the Clones for the Clones are not 1:1, that is for the v1.5

Postless really are very easy all you need to do is take a wire, plug it down the hole to measure how long you need for your lead. Then with the coil match the leads to the wire you used to measure and snip. Then all you do is mount the coil and position, that's it. No PiA snipping leads in the post for you've got everything pre measured.

I used the Reload once and fell in love with it. I have one on the way and probably won't get another RTA for a good while!

I love, love, love both the Reload RDA's and RTA's for they're on the top of the heap for my favorites.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes you do, I'm blown away with them. I have tried the Clones then got the Authentics, the Authentic's are a lot better than the Clones for the Clones are not 1:1, that is for the v1.5

Postless really are very easy all you need to do is take a wire, plug it down the hole to measure how long you need for your lead. Then with the coil match the leads to the wire you used to measure and snip. Then all you do is mount the coil and position, that's it. No PiA snipping leads in the post for you've got everything pre measured.

I love, love, love both the Reload RDA's and RTA's for they're on the top of the heap for my favorites.
The Reload RTA is my favourite and I only used it for like a day when I borrowed it so I'm guessing the RDA will be pretty damn good too. Ffs don't tempt me, I end up buying vape gear like every payday lmao

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Reload RTA is my favourite and I only used it for like a day when I borrowed it so I'm guessing the RDA will be pretty damn good too. Ffs don't tempt me, I end up buying vape gear like every payday lmao

I know, I'm a very baaaaaaaaaaad influence ................

skdroswc2t0d99dcnue5.jpg

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Glad to see all the love for the Reload RTA at least, so I guess I'm going to have to buy their RDA then. Their RTA is the only tank I've used on a daily bases. And all the local B&M shops around me have no idea what it is, I let them toot on mine and they are blown away :)

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Never had the apocalypse butt hear its amazing

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

The Redemption is a notch above the Apocolypse. Easier to build on with drop contacts, and it seems to me better airflow. Just about the perfect dripper. Armageddon is smashing it these days...

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to see all the love for the Reload RTA at least, so I guess I'm going to have to buy their RDA then. Their RTA is the only tank I've used on a daily bases. And all the local B&M shops around me have no idea what it is, I let them toot on mine and they are blown away :)
It's absolutely can't be beat. Can't wait till mine arrives! Was always outta stock, been very patient and not caved an got the clone. The Manta is pretty damn good too

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's absolutely can't be beat. Can't wait till mine arrives! Was always outta stock, been very patient and not caved an got the clone. The Manta is pretty damn good too
You get the titanium one? I'm eyeballing that guy if I can ever find one lol. I'll be patient I guess..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if that post about the Rapture and Armageddon would get you banned on ECF for discussing religion?

VU Sponsors