Become a Patron!

Posting pics??

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was wondering how everyone posts pics directly in the message. Every time I put a pic it shows as an attachment and you have to click on it to view it. I see others post pics and you can see them in the message ????
Thanks for the help...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look when you reply to a post you will see the image square that looks like a sun & mountains , click on that and a window shows where you put the ULR in

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do u get a url for a pic you take with your phone? In my case galaxy s6. Wanna show some vapemail , but when click upload, says file to big

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How do u get a url for a pic you take with your phone? In my case galaxy s6. Wanna show some vapemail , but when click upload, says file to big
Hosting sites, like imgur or photobucket provide links for you after you upload pics. I know there are others, but those are the 2 I'm familiar with.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was wondering how everyone posts pics directly in the message. Every time I put a pic it shows as an attachment and you have to click on it to view it. I see others post pics and you can see them in the message ????
Thanks for the help...
There's another thing down in the Upload a file, if you go that route. It gives you the option to post a full pic.
upload_2016-6-18_2-50-23.png

Then click choose file

upload_2016-6-18_2-53-22.png

Select your photo from your computer, then before you hit Post Reply, click Full Image
upload_2016-6-18_2-50-54.png

Then Post Reply and it should be imbedded in your post.

bosco laptop2.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<<< that's Bosco.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There's another thing down in the Upload a file, if you go that route. It gives you the option to post a full pic.
View attachment 54442

Then click choose file

View attachment 54444

Select your photo from your computer, then before you hit Post Reply, click Full Image
View attachment 54443

Then Post Reply and it should be imbedded in your post.

View attachment 54445 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< that's Bosco.
Thanks for the info. I finally got it figured out. I've been posting pics like crazy.

VU Sponsors