Become a Patron!

Posted in GG thread. I'M THE US GG SUPPLIER!

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Imeo, the creator of GG, asked me to introduce myself as the official GG supplier for the US in HIS sub-forum on ECF. This resulted in a perma-ban and a message telling me that as a registered supplier I'm not allowed to post in other suppliers sub-forums. Even after long discussions between ECF, Imeo, and myself I was not allowed. I honestly don't have time to kiss any more ass over there just to get shit done. They can get their power kicks elsewhere because they will no longer be getting it from me. The ego trip shit has got to stop. I understand the need for structure but some of those folks need to be reeled back in to reality.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow...that's just nuts.
freakjester.gif

I wonder how Imeo is gonna take that? He's not one to be shy....

First the ProVarinati, now a GG vendor as well? Are they TRYING to commit webicide over there?
This isn't 2010, people have options and the 'Net moves fast...

Anyways, happy to see ya here . :)

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Imeo, the creator of GG, asked me to introduce myself as the official GG supplier for the US in HIS sub-forum on ECF. This resulted in a perma-ban...."

Um..... WHAT? STOP the insanity!
Welcome home FluidVapor.... ;)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Imeo, the creator of GG, asked me to introduce myself as the official GG supplier for the US in HIS sub-forum on ECF. This resulted in a perma-ban and a message telling me that as a registered supplier I'm not allowed to post in other suppliers sub-forums. Even after long discussions between ECF, Imeo, and myself I was not allowed. I honestly don't have time to kiss any more ass over there just to get shit done. They can get their power kicks elsewhere because they will no longer be getting it from me. The ego trip shit has got to stop. I understand the need for structure but some of those folks need to be reeled back in to reality.

Geeze, pure fucktardery on ECF's part. What a bunch of power tripping goons!

ecliption

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn Rob that is some crazy shit right there. But u know what , this is where its at man. Welcome bro good to see you here.

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Censorship pisses me off !!! :mad: I didn't know anything about the ECF site until I heard they banned the words Vaporjoe and VapingUnderground. I couldn't believe it so I went to the site to check it out. Pulled up the rules! OMG I usually don't like to say OMG but that's the only thing that fit! The page kept going and going and going. Thank you VapingUnderground not just for vaping free but also freedom of speech!!!! :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol! I once told someone their new mod looked swanky and it got censored. UK, what can you do?

Lesse....

swanky

/ˈswaNGkē/

adjective: swanky; comparative adjective: swankier; superlative adjective: swankiest
stylishly luxurious and expensive.

"directors with swanky company cars"

Tell them they have swanky, yet terribly rusty vaginas.

VU Sponsors