Become a Patron!

Post your builds

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was thinking about this very thing recently. Titanium dioxide is not formed until at least twice the common temperatures for vaping. So if it was built to appropriate resistance and produced normal vaping temperatures, why would it be unsafe to use in a mech?

Right now I'm in my car vaping 26 gauge titanium t1 at 480 degrees. Even if off by a little bit, it would take at least twice that temperature to be dangerous.
View attachment 126816

Yep. And that's still assuming titanium dioxide is even dangerous. It doesn't have the added taste kanthal does - my juices taste different lol, I'm so used to kanthal

It does have a bad taste to me if I heat it past yellow - so I don't "color" it, just heat it until it stops smoking off whatever it gets on it during manufacturing, basically

This is 2x27 Ti fused with 46 kanthal - I'm praying it doesnt turn red like my dirty ass 40g kanthal does (the big spool I got from kingorchid is smothered in graphite and I have to prefire the living hell out of it to prevent "yucky red wick and juice syndrome"

Next time I respool my 40 I'm going to soak cotton balls in alcohol and let it run through those to wipe some of that off

Now here, of course I heat it very gently because I can't see the titanium under the kanthal wrap - I trust a low glow and the lack of yuck taste I had from my first build that I colored to purple that I didnt overheat it

PSX_20181217_095707.jpg

(i cut those wicks a lot shorter)

PSX_20181217_095946.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
. It doesn't have the added taste kanthal does - my juices taste different lol, I'm so used to kanthal.
I think this is probably a good way to describe it. For me anyway. It's the absence of any type of added metallic character to the vapor that makes titanium different in my very limited experience.

It doesn't taste like anything. It's like you get the flavor of the juice only.

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Everything I read from forums and from wire sellers said the same, but they are wrong, in two ways:

Firstly, titanium dioxide does not form unless the coil is glowed very hot. Titanium takes only a bit less heat to be ruined by dry firing than 316L SS does. Temperatures during vaping are much, much lower than that of course

Secondly, titanium dioxide has Never been found to increase the risk of cancer in humans. This was the most interesting part of my research. From two studies done on rats (with methods that are now considered inhumane), the rats experienced lung overload from Ti dioxide - they basically breathed nothing but the powder, in other words. They got cancer, yeah - at levels no human has ever experienced and certainly would not from even taking a big super nasty dry hit of unwicked Titanium wire. Titanium dioxide was labeled as a Group 2b carcinogen, which means "possibly carcinogenic to humans." Which is less worrisome than "probably carcinogenic" 2A which is still below Group 1 "known carcinogen"
Radiofrequency waves are also a Group 2b carcinogen - I'd get cancer from holding a cellphone up to my head or from all the radio I listen to first, yeah?

Tl:dr - danger of vaping Ti wire without temperature control mode is comparable to using a cell phone, and I am a nerd who reads research papers for fun
So once you dry fire Ti to a certain point there is a chemical change. To what level of temperature we haven't specified exactly. And then we're working on the assumption that cancer is the only concern. Just makes me nervous to think about. I have always thought vaping in general was a better alternative to smoking. However even vaping with your traditional alloys or tank coils is most likely going to have some effect on the cardio respiratory system as opposed to just breathing air. We all hope it is minimal to nominal. I've kinda accepted that and rationalized that whatever effects I suffer will be mitigated by the amount of aerobic and anaerobic stress I put my on my cardio respiratory system over the course of the weeks, months, and years with the activities I do. I don't know with 100% certainty that I'm right. I don't think anyone else knows with 100% certainty that they are right. But I'm not saying you're wrong. I just think there are a ton of cardio respiratory possibilities because the living organism is very complicated. In my field if I had just read financial research papers and tried to accomplish what I accomplished I would have failed at supporting my family. Putting isolated research papers into the context of a complete complicated subject matter takes absolute expertise. I don't have that particular expertise but in the end the only reason why I mention anything instead of just keeping my giant mouth shut is because I do care about my fellow vapers and builders and I don't want anything bad to happen to anybody. Especially you. So.. be careful I guess!:blowkiss:

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So once you dry fire Ti to a certain point there is a chemical change. To what level of temperature we haven't specified exactly. And then we're working on the assumption that cancer is the only concern. Just makes me nervous to think about. I have always thought vaping in general was a better alternative to smoking. However even vaping with your traditional alloys or tank coils is most likely going to have some effect on the cardio respiratory system as opposed to just breathing air. We all hope it is minimal to nominal. I've kinda accepted that and rationalized that whatever effects I suffer will be mitigated by the amount of aerobic and anaerobic stress I put my on my cardio respiratory system over the course of the weeks, months, and years with the activities I do. I don't know with 100% certainty that I'm right. I don't think anyone else knows with 100% certainty that they are right. But I'm not saying you're wrong. I just think there are a ton of cardio respiratory possibilities because the living organism is very complicated. In my field if I had just read financial research papers and tried to accomplish what I accomplished I would have failed at supporting my family. Putting isolated research papers into the context of a complete complicated subject matter takes absolute expertise. I don't have that particular expertise but in the end the only reason why I mention anything instead of just keeping my giant mouth shut is because I do care about my fellow vapers and builders and I don't want anything bad to happen to anybody. Especially you. So.. be careful I guess!:blowkiss:

"Titanium readily reacts with oxygen at 1,200 °C (2,190 °F) in air, and at 610 °C (1,130 °F) in pure oxygen, forming titanium dioxide."

That's pretty hot, imo, and having one metal (or at least, 99.5% one metal) leaves me feeling more confident in my own safety/health than the gamut of variations in composition you may find in FeCrAl, N80 and 316L

Nickel compounds, including Nickel Oxide (when nichrome turns green) are all Group 1 carcinogens (Probably causes cancer) and has been shown to increase respiratory cancers in people exposed to it in industrial work

I don't know how the various mixes of metals affect how quickly nickel oxidizes - I don't even know with certainty what exact % of each element is in any spool of wire bought from any vape wire seller, I have to assume that what they call N80 is N80, and even then the %s of other metals can still have a range

But I know that pure titanium turns into titanium dioxide at over 2,000 degrees, and that my wire won't reach that during install or during vaping - I'm not worried about the up-to 0.5% iron in my titanium wire lowering that enough to matter

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Titanium readily reacts with oxygen at 1,200 °C (2,190 °F) in air, and at 610 °C (1,130 °F) in pure oxygen, forming titanium dioxide."

That's pretty hot, imo, and having one metal (or at least, 99.5% one metal) leaves me feeling more confident in my own safety/health than the gamut of variations in composition you may find in FeCrAl, N80 and 316L

Nickel compounds, including Nickel Oxide (when nichrome turns green) are all Group 1 carcinogens (Probably causes cancer) and has been shown to increase respiratory cancers in people exposed to it in industrial work

I don't know how the various mixes of metals affect how quickly nickel oxidizes - I don't even know with certainty what exact % of each element is in any spool of wire bought from any vape wire seller, I have to assume that what they call N80 is N80, and even then the %s of other metals can still have a range

But I know that pure titanium turns into titanium dioxide at over 2,000 degrees, and that my wire won't reach that during install or during vaping - I'm not worried about the up-to 0.5% iron in my titanium wire lowering that enough to matter
Maybe you should change your handle to "Egghead Meg" :D

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe you should change your handle to "Egghead Meg" :D

I have to back up a bit and admit I did not read entire 100-page articles - just the abstract and the conclusions but did a lot of reading elsewhere, too

I should also talk about the downsides of titanium, right? It is springy as hell, both my 27g and 24g - and I don't own a torch anymore, so it takes longer to install coils and such. I've been taking lengths and heating them in an atomizer before coiling them

Then there is my single strand 24g dual coil build, it pops like Nuts the first couple seconds so I actually have to press the fire button with my mod far away from my face. Burned my tongue twice now from super hot popping, probably just need more metal at the same resistance - after the super pops, it's a good vape

Last edited:

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

That’s interesting, but we don’t breathe pure oxygen. I mean we can all google anecdotes. If you’re comfortable with it that’s all that matters.

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
2,190 F in the mix of air we breathe...from the oxygen that's in regular air, is what that means

You did say pure oxygen :crazy:. As long as you’re comfortable with it I’m happy for you.:D

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Shredtravolta
I have no doubt that you are concerned for people's safety. As are all others who have written on this subject. Maybe you have reread her post by now, but it does say almost 2200 degrees in our common environmental atmosphere (air) and 1130 in pure oxygen, which scenario no vaper will ever experience.

In a nutshell, vapor is produced by boiling eliquid within certain temperatures. Too hot and it combusts. Not hot enough and no or too little vapor. As long as the heating element produces that desired result, what difference does it make how it does so? If 480 degrees produces a pleasant vape for me on a YIHI device using TC (which it does), how does it follow that reaching that same temperature, or thereabouts, without using TC makes it dangerous? The liquid would ignite and the cotton burn long before temperatures producing titanium dioxide were reached. Or so it seems.

This is what I was thinking about the other night.

Please don't take me as attacking you or in any other way being negative toward you. I don't mean it like that at all. I'm just thinking out loud and inviting you to do the same.

This was my thought process, and I have no problem being told why I'm wrong. In fact, being proven wrong only means that you have more truth and less error than before. A thing for which one should be grateful.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
More of the Large Pitchfork:

308ba60f8fd08eab2a25e7ad1501e053.jpg
3c28fb703aa63398c27969464251fa53.jpg
29aea9e7a0488115124913cc7a7bd559.jpg
acbe48904e4518aa87cb85125fb702ba.jpg
8a1322b548f020bc1a8c63b381aa0d79.jpg
a92d0ba481ede6cdbee5b7730d5eee59.jpg
252104175b1d59028a3ebd9caad42490.jpg

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Shredtravolta
I have no doubt that you are concerned for people's safety. As are all others who have written on this subject. Maybe you have reread her post by now, but it does say almost 2200 degrees in our common environmental atmosphere (air) and 1130 in pure oxygen, which scenario no vaper will ever experience.

In a nutshell, vapor is produced by boiling eliquid within certain temperatures. Too hot and it combusts. Not hot enough and no or too little vapor. As long as the heating element produces that desired result, what difference does it make how it does so? If 480 degrees produces a pleasant vape for me on a YIHI device using TC (which it does), how does it follow that reaching that same temperature, or thereabouts, without using TC makes it dangerous? The liquid would ignite and the cotton burn long before temperatures producing titanium dioxide were reached. Or so it seems.

Please don't take me as attacking you or in any other way being negative toward you. I don't mean it like that at all. I'm just thinking out loud and inviting you to do the same.

This was my thought process, and I have no problem being told why I'm wrong. In fact, being proven wrong only means that you have more truth and less error than before. A thing for which one should be grateful.
:weereindeer:

Titanium readily reacts with oxygen at 1,200 °C (2,190 °F) in air,

:santasnack:
Ok guys I don’t have all day to do this, I am reading this stuff quickly but I am going to isolate one last sentence she wrote and see if I can’t get my simple point across cause I’ve done my chemistry classes, got my minor in physics, got my major in Financial Management, I’ve got my MBA, I’ve got my Series 7 and sometimes these conversations can feel like talking to a parrot with autism for both parties involved. “Titanium readily reacts with oxygen in the air at 1,200.” Got it. Not disputing it. At what point does it readily react with the rest of each and every gas such as Nitrogen (78%), what about Argon, how about carbon dioxide, neon, helium, methane, krypton, hydrogen, to name a few others (In air). If every post has said the same thing, then at least play devils advocate to understand what their argument is. Now I haven’t said anything to this point but titanium actually burns at 610 degrees C, that’s when titanium dioxide is actually formed. Because the atmosphere is mostly nitrogen you will also get a small amount of titanium nitride. Metal also degrades as it conducts electricity over and over again so how durable is it in terms of slight molecular changes over time. No metal is molecularly exactly the same after being zapped 100 times. You can’t just think titanium dioxide reacts with one gas at this temperature so it’s safe throw it on a mech mod. I mean you can if you want to. And if you’re comfortable with it I’m happy for you. When you read a research paper for fun the very next thing you should do is read a research paper that contradicts it to avoid conformation bias. You can’t just dumb down the entirety of how our cardio respiratory system interacts because you fancy yourself a nerd and read papers. What I just proposed is a very very simple way of looking at it and there are a lot of things that I’m still not taking into account. So if you’re going to tell other people it’s ok to vape titanium on a mech cause you’re a nerd and you read papers and EVERYONE is wrong, Sometimes another person has to also explain that so called nerd does not have a PHD in chemistry, and if they are going to refute general knowledge they should offer a resume to go with their information so I know why one should believe their accomplishments in their revolutionary scientific findings. I’m not saying I have the answer. I’m saying you have to really consider that at times, certain subjects are a little more complicated than what might be convenient for our arguments. That’s why I don’t talk like I know for sure. I love Meg, she’s a great builder, she’s a really kind warm person, so my concern is rooted in a genuine place. Whether she’s right or wrong is not the point. The state of each persons life is indicative of their thought and decision making progress. None of us are without setbacks. Let’s not present information to other people as if that’s not the case.

Last edited:

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Shredtravolta

@Shredtravolta

I know how vapor is produced thank you. And you weren’t necessarily wrong. We’d need a chemist, a pulmonary Dr. and a respiratory therapist to do that. That was my problem with the whole thing.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know how vapor is produced thank you.
Of course you know that :) I certainly didn't mean to imply you didn't. I was only reiterating it for the sake of the discussion.

And you weren’t necessarily wrong. We’d need a chemist, a pulmonary Dr. and a respiratory therapist to do that. That was my problem with the whole thing.
And they will prove that titanium is either safe (or as safe as other wire) to vape at a given temperature or not. How will their findings dictate that the method by which that temperature is reached effects it's safety? That's the only question I was advancing.

It appears that in my attempt to simply be clear I have come across as condescending. If so it was unintentional and I apologize.

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Of course you know that :) I certainly didn't mean to imply you didn't. I was only reiterating it for the sake of the discussion.

And they will prove that titanium is either safe (or as safe as other wire) to vape at a given temperature or not. How will their findings dictate that the method by which that temperature is reached effects it's safety? That's the only question I was advancing.

It appears that in my attempt to simply be clear I have come across as condescending. If so it was unintentional and I apologize.
No man you're good you weren't condescending, I appreciate that you have an open mind and you're asking important questions. Like I said I'm smart enough to know what I'm not so smart with and I really don't have the answer. Like my problem was the way the subject was approached, like everyone is wrong and here's why. If your gonna say everyone's wrong, you might be right, but tell me why you're qualified to educate me don't just google and regurgitate. These questions are obviously very complicated. As builders we have to be careful what we tell people cause a lot of people are going to look to us as the ones who have the answers. In any occasion when you have opposing views I think it's always important to fully understand the opposing view and be able to argue that side of it as well as your own side. I'd like to see some effort towards comprehensive understanding as opposed to fact dropping which seems impressive... when no one is there to check you. For example titanium dioxide is created just above 600 degrees C not 1200 in our atmosphere. And there are a lot of other things that happen on a molecular level. Sometimes some of us read an article about oxidation and all of a sudden we know everything there is to know lol. I don't know what I'm claiming because I read a paper. I know that cause I did the experiment in the lab and was graded on it. I did it for many many metals, and it had nothing to do with vaping at the time. I hope I do not come off as arrogant I've just always thought as builders we have to be really really careful what we tell people. But yeah I have nothing but love for you man,:cheers:. And I've got nothing but love for @zephyr or Meg as we know her.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just above 600 degrees C not 1200 in our atmosphere.
Sorry about that. I'm not good with Celsius. I was referring only to Fahrenheit temps.

j ... I hope I do not come off as arrogant I've just always thought as builders we have to be really really careful what we tell people. But yeah I have nothing but love for you man,:cheers:. And I've got nothing but love for @zephyr or Meg as we know her.
No, you're good and yes, I wouldn't suggest anybody try ti in a mech. The thing was, I was having a hard time understanding why an experienced user shouldn't though too. That was what was going round my head the other night.

And back at ya fer sher. I don't like unnecessarily making enemies. :cheers:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No man you're good you weren't condescending, I appreciate that you have an open mind and you're asking important questions. Like I said I'm smart enough to know what I'm not so smart with and I really don't have the answer. Like my problem was the way the subject was approached, like everyone is wrong and here's why. If your gonna say everyone's wrong, you might be right, but tell me why you're qualified to educate me don't just google and regurgitate. These questions are obviously very complicated. As builders we have to be careful what we tell people cause a lot of people are going to look to us as the ones who have the answers. In any occasion when you have opposing views I think it's always important to fully understand the opposing view and be able to argue that side of it as well as your own side. I'd like to see some effort towards comprehensive understanding as opposed to fact dropping which seems impressive... when no one is there to check you. For example titanium dioxide is created just above 600 degrees C not 1200 in our atmosphere. And there are a lot of other things that happen on a molecular level. Sometimes some of us read an article about oxidation and all of a sudden we know everything there is to know lol. I don't know what I'm claiming because I read a paper. I know that cause I did the experiment in the lab and was graded on it. I did it for many many metals, and it had nothing to do with vaping at the time. I hope I do not come off as arrogant I've just always thought as builders we have to be really really careful what we tell people. But yeah I have nothing but love for you man,:cheers:. And I've got nothing but love for @zephyr or Meg as we know her.

I strongly believe a person does not have to have a degree in a field to be allowed to read, learn, gain knowledge, and share the knowledge they gain with others - and everyone here is just as able to do this as I am, if they really want to

I'm trying to share information as I find it, to counter a popular belief that I believe is incorrect, yes. Popular belief can often be wrong, you know that - especially if the information spreads by one person regurgitating/parroting what they hear or read from another person, without researching an opposing view. What I am doing is that very thing you asked - researching the opposing view of popular belief, playing devils advocate. We know what most vapers think of titanium (if they think anything at all about it) so I am sharing this information because I recognize that not everyone is willing or able to do the research, themselves - whether from lack of time to invest in the search, or whatever the reason may be.

I am going to state two more things then drop it because that's not what this thread is for

-titanium only burns if the Air surrounding it reaches 600 degrees celsius, not if the wire reaches that temperature - I am going to try to burn titanium today and I bet it will melt before air around it can reach that temperature

-titanium nitride is made in an atmosphere of 100% nitrogen, or made from other titanium compounds that would not occur in vaping, or in normal air

-argon is an inert gas, it doesnt react with anything

-the rest of those gasses are in such tiny amounts, and -
That other stuff, could be worries for every other kind of metal we use to vape, too, so I think it's unfair to put me to task to find all the other information that nobody will look up for other vape wires

Now I'm gonna go build, this has bummed me out

<3 you, Shred :hug:

Edit: just read your PMs, not bummed out anymore! Debate is the spice of life, right,

Last edited:

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I strongly believe a person does not have to have a degree in a field to be allowed to read, learn, gain knowledge, and share the knowledge they gain with others - and everyone here is just as able to do this as I am, if they really want to

I'm trying to share information as I find it, to counter a popular belief that I believe is incorrect, yes. Popular belief can often be wrong, you know that - especially if the information spreads by one person regurgitating/parroting what they hear or read from another person, without researching an opposing view. What I am doing is that very thing you asked - researching the opposing view of popular belief, playing devils advocate. We know what most vapers think of titanium (if they think anything at all about it) so I am sharing this information because I recognize that not everyone is willing or able to do the research, themselves - whether from lack of time to invest in the search, or whatever the reason may be.

I am going to state two more things then drop it because that's not what this thread is for

-titanium only burns if the Air surrounding it reaches 600 degrees celsius, not if the wire reaches that temperature - I am going to try to burn titanium today and I bet it will melt before air around it can reach that temperature

-titanium nitride is made in an atmosphere of 100% nitrogen, or made from other titanium compounds that would not occur in vaping, or in normal air

-argon is an inert gas, it doesnt react with anything

-the rest of those gasses are in such tiny amounts, and -
That other stuff, could be worries for every other kind of metal we use to vape, too, so I think it's unfair to put me to task to find all the other information that nobody will look up for other vape wires

Now I'm gonna go build, this has bummed me out

<3 you, Shred :hug:

Edit: just read your PMs, not bummed out anymore! Debate is the spice of life, right,
Hey Meg, I just wanted to clear up some pure chemistry stuffs so you don’t think I’m a dumbo, putting aside whether titanium is good to vape or not I love you and I’m not arguing this is just some stuff I learned in college. So if the air around titanium is 600 C the kinetic energy in the metal won’t exceed 600 C. Before that point the metal will give off no gas but the molecules will start to change slightly. If we stop before the 600 point mark but close to it we can test to see that the metal isn’t quite as durable. Argon plays a certain role in the balance of what we breathe so although it is inert so to speak there are physiological differences that argon in conjunction with other gases could play if say the balance of our atmosphere was off so to speak. And those other gases are in tiny amounts you’re right, but we evolved to breathe those exact tiny amounts and when I talk about breathing I don’t mean that our bodies use them, I just mean in conjunction together they all help present the oxygen to our aveoli in a palletable way. Your also right about titanium nitride. When we heat the metal titanium titanium nitride molecules are broken down into several separate molecules that look like puzzle pieces of titanium nitride so that was an oversimplification on my part. What was interesting is the titanium nitride molecules tried to gravitate towards the nitrogen molecules before it was dismantled and we detected that through the presence of certain ions that wouldn’t normally be present, for a short amount of time. As you can tell I made this as little about vaping as possible. Anyway it’s all stuff you probably know already. Back to the builds!

Last edited:

The_hat_trix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Meg, I just wanted to clear up some pure chemistry stuffs so you don’t think I’m a dumbo, putting aside whether titanium is good to vape or not I love you and I’m not arguing this is just some stuff I learned in college. So if the air around titanium is 600 C the kinetic energy in the metal won’t exceed 600 C. Before that point the metal will give off no gas but the molecules will start to change slightly. If we stop before the 600 point mark but close to it we can test to see that the metal isn’t quite as durable. Argon plays a certain role in the balance of what we breathe so although it is inert so to speak there are physiological differences that argon in conjunction with other gases could play if say the balance of our atmosphere was off so to speak. And those other gases are in tiny amounts you’re right, but we evolved to breathe those exact tiny amounts and when I talk about breathing I don’t mean that our bodies use them, I just mean in conjunction together they all help present the oxygen to our aveoli in a palletable way. Your also right about titanium nitride. When we heat the metal titanium titanium nitride molecules are broken down into several separate molecules that look like puzzle pieces of titanium nitride so that was an oversimplification on my part. What was interesting is the titanium nitride molecules tried to gravitate towards the nitrogen molecules before it was dismantled and we detected that through the presence of certain ions that wouldn’t normally be present, for a short amount of time. As you can tell I made this as little about vaping as possible. Anyway it’s all stuff you probably know already. Back to the builds!
hey shred i have new dm for you to bro! ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@raymo2u
Are you counting strands and wrap wires as 2 different things when counting like this?
I count them as one unless they change, I never thought to count paraclap, first frame fuse,, final fuse, and the staple wrap as separate wires

Those greens are killer. Did you color with power or a torch? I saw you mention the torch before
I used the Torch for the normal N80 coloring, for the Bright blues and Kanthal Coloring/Greens I had to dry burn it by firing the mod and getting it white hot.

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Colored Shots of that Massive Pitchfork

3a3eb6149f5423b83e07fdfaff938e70.jpg
af89ab1f9fac5142b35ea4fd3b8b8c2c.jpg
7428dfc11404e7a6f6cc4d20cebe7329.jpg
2a6676baf4f5d374a65c8fa57c413b3b.jpg
29751f0d3c92364d6cb51b1f5099fd81.jpg
I don’t know what the resistance of this coil is but as you’ve seen I’ve recently made some wider low resistance coils and I really enjoy the way they vape to be honest. So I wonder what kind of vape this masterpiece of a coil would give. I can’t imagine it would be bad. I just feel like you gotta be super careful when you tred below .10. Like with the right battery you can vape a .07 on a tube mod but you gotta be really careful. Really careful. It’s not something I do that often but when I do I’m super careful and they’ve been some tremendous vapes. Although, it would almost be a shame to vape the color out of that coil cause anyone who really understands what your doing knows how cool it is. I mean that is a super pitchfork. You might be giving me the guts to eventually try a regular pitchfork:giggle::popcorn::coffee2::cheers:.

VU Sponsors